Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead!  (Read 100103 times)
R9Generation

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:03:02 AM

You see, as promised Smiley Thanks to CoinedUp for implementing us!

Consider this:

Please, do yourself a favor, and hold your coins, as they will be worth a lot more, a week after the exchange launch.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:13:41 AM

Please, do me a favor, and hold your coins, so I can dump mine at a higher price.
R9Generation

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:24:55 AM

Please, do me a favor, and hold your coins, so I can dump mine at a higher price.

If you want to dump yours now for the price of 0,00000002 btc per CageCoin, go ahead Cheesy

Buyer could not get in cheaper. Where should the coin fall more? to 0,00000001 ? haha Yeah, dump your coins for that please and ignore my advice.

I will be glad to see that Cheesy
Appullz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:35:28 AM

It could fall to 0.00000001 LTC, genius.
thesamson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:39:08 AM

Wow, insane that people are dumping it so low - this is what happened to TIPs and it ruined the coin, they pulled it from BTC trading. Don't sell for under 0.0000001 or so!

atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:42:33 AM

There's no demand for CAGE: No community effort, no attempts to redesign the coin logo, no marketing attempts. Just a hard push by a few individuals to get it on an exchange (which has succeeded). The coin has no buy demand, just a lot of miners attempting to dump this for as high of a price as they can get their hands on (myself included). It makes a lot of sense that the moment the coin hits the exchange, it's true worthless value is revealed.

Also, to correct your statement that it can't go much lower, it could have 0 buy demand at all making it completely worthless. It's almost there already in fact.
boomerjackson

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:45:55 AM

There's no demand for CAGE: No community effort, no attempts to redesign the coin logo, no marketing attempts. Just a hard push by a few individuals to get it on an exchange (which has succeeded). The coin has no buy demand, just a lot of miners attempting to dump this for as high of a price as they can get their hands on (myself included). It makes a lot of sense that the moment the coin hits the exchange, it's true worthless value is revealed.

Also, to correct your statement that it can't go much lower, it could have 0 buy demand at all making it completely worthless. It's almost there already in fact.

Looks like the coin is already dead..ugh
Appullz

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:49:31 AM

If you want Cagecoin to be worth something you have to get the Redditors in on it like Dogecoin did.
tiririca

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:50:32 AM

Guys, dont sell your coins now, specially for ridiculous prices... Hold for one or 2 weeks, so the coin will have some value... There's poeple selling by 0.00000001, DONT DO THAT....
boomerjackson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:51:22 AM

True, but if no one is buying then it will get pulled from the market. Just look at DIME, its already being taken down.
R9Generation

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

As for now, in europe, we have the middle of the night, I dont think a lot people have seen the news about CageCoin being accepted on an exchange.
Plus, in fact we ARE already redesigning the Logo, this takes time.

Don't fall for the "worthless" trap. It's about us early miners now NOT to dump the coin, and instead to go around and DO THE MARKETING.
It's about US to spread the word and generate buyers interest. I will hold my coins, cause I see the facts. I do not ignore it being practically 0 value on CoinedUp, but that is a HUGE opportunity for those who didnt mine CageCoin early to get in now!
It can only go up. Me for myself, I will hold all my coins to sell them for a reasonable price. We are getting the result we promised you guys, not more not less. It's about us to make this a WIN now!

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.dailydawdle.com/images.dailydawdle.com/nicholas-cage-as-everyone-funny-photoshop2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.khwuQl2bFN.jpg

Have faith Cagers!

Great idea, I was chillin at a friends place today, and he was telling me a story of reddit, and he is not a miner, but an average guy. Lets make a subreddit for Cagecoin and spam it to pump this shit!
Appullz

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:59:44 AM

Don't forget to spam /g/ and /pol/, they love this coin shit.
boomerjackson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:04:38 AM

As for now, in europe, we have the middle of the night, I dont think a lot people have seen the news about CageCoin being accepted on an exchange.
Plus, in fact we ARE already redesigning the Logo, this takes time.

Don't fall for the "worthless" trap. It's about us early miners now NOT to dump the coin, and instead to go around and DO THE MARKETING.
It's about US to spread the word and generate buyers interest. I will hold my coins, cause I see the facts. I do not ignore it being practically 0 value on CoinedUp, but that is a HUGE opportunity for those who didnt mine CageCoin early to get in now!
It can only go up. Me for myself, I will hold all my coins to sell them for a reasonable price. We are getting the result we promised you guys, not more not less. It's about us to make this a WIN now!

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.dailydawdle.com/images.dailydawdle.com/nicholas-cage-as-everyone-funny-photoshop2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.khwuQl2bFN.jpg

Have faith Cagers!

Great idea, I was chillin at a friends place today, and he was telling me a story of reddit, and he is not a miner, but an average guy. Lets make a subreddit for Cagecoin and spam it to pump this shit!

THere is already a subreddit, im going to try and moderate it and design it a little better if the guy lets me. The only problem is if this generates no buy order it will get pulled off coinedup in ahurry
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:39:29 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 05:08:36 AM by Chris001

The CAGE coin has already taken off. There is a reddit called onetruegod. It's like 30,000 people that call him, "our lord". Things are just getting started. It hit the exchange in the middle of the night, not a whole lot of movement in there anyway right now. I just don't understand miners anymore. Why mine it if your going to sell it at 1 satoshi?

I guess they are just ballin that hard lmfao Cheesy

Anyway, it's good news for the early adopters of the coin, as they can still buy cheap for a bit!!

It may go lower than 1 satoshi if there is a mega-fuck-ton being dumped by miners, that's what miners do!! This isn't some flash in the pan coin. Let see:

1. On top of miners, there is already investors bashing the coin so they can buy cheap. take a look at the quote above.

a. No community effort - There is already community, um who are we?  What about the MILLIONS of fans?
b. No attempts at redesign? Just start at the beginning of this thread and you can see the people working on this coin
c. The shitcoins that have NOTHING on this coin, they don't have a website like CAGECOIN?
d. The coin must have broken a record as it hit the exchange really quick. It just came out.

2. What do you thing the response will be when the fans find out and we start doing giveaways on r/onetruegod

3. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, OR LORD HAS HIS OWN MONEY NOW!!! NEED I SAY MORE!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
R9Generation

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:54:34 AM

The CAGE coin has already taken off. There is a reddit called onetruegod. It's like 30,000 people that call him, "our lord". Things are just getting started. It hit the exchange in the middle of the night, not a whole lot of movement in there anyway right now. I just don't understand miners anymore. Why mine it if your going to sell it at 1 satoshi?

I guess they are just balling that hard lmfao Cheesy

Anyway, it's good news for the early adopters of the coin, as they can still buy cheap for a bit!!

Oh yeah! I just saw that reddit!

Did you see that the CAGE/LTC Market is available too on CoinedUp? And it that is has buyers? Awesome! I'll get myself some cheap CageCoins now..
boomerjackson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:03:15 AM

I was made a mod, the subreddit is getting a face lift!

http://www.reddit.com/r/cagecoin
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:10:30 AM

I guess they are just ballin that hard lmfao Cheesy

It may go lower than 1 satoshi if there is a mega-fuck-ton being dumped by miners, that's what miners do!! This isn't some flash in the pan coin. Let see:

1. On top of miners, there is already investors bashing the coin so they can buy cheap. take a look at the quote above.

a. No community effort - There is already community, um who are we?  What about the MILLIONS of fans?
b. No attempts at redesign? Just start at the beginning of this thread and you can see the people working on this coin
c. The shitcoins that have NOTHING on this coin, they don't have a website like CAGECOIN?
d. The coin must have broken a record as it hit the exchange really quick. It just came out.

2. What do you thing the response will be when the fans find out and we start doing giveaways on r/onetruegod

3. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, OR LORD HAS HIS OWN MONEY NOW!!! NEED I SAY MORE!!!

I just picked up someup too, I'm a HUGE fan of our lord

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:13:33 AM

Here is the reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod/

Let's give these people some free coins for their devotion to our founder Mr Cage

boomerjackson

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:16:23 AM

Here is the reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod/

Let's give these people some free coins for their devotion to our founder Mr Cage

I have already made a post about it there: http://www.reddit.com/r/onetruegod/comments/1uiky6/introducing_cagecoin_a_cryptocurrency_based_on/

upvote it people!

Dont forget to visit our own subreddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/cagecoin
sighle

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:43:29 AM

For those of you who are interested/believe in CAGE coin, I won't try to stop you or shit on your plans.

However, I have a lot of it and I don't really wan tto be involved with the coin whether it succeeds or fails.

If you want to buy a large amount of it cheaply for doing things like giveaways and promotion, send me a PM and we can discuss.

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: