Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead!  (Read 100103 times)
Mike_Rotch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 07:45:19 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 08:38:48 AM by Mike_Rotch

lol

somehow i think those "TAKOVER!" messages are cute...

did you ever consider that a cryptocoin is something that belongs to the community that mines it? nobody has to take over, we all already took over! so if you wanna do something than do it! if it benefits the community hurray! XD

even if somebody wanted to make changes to the source, we all could find a way together...that's why it's called open source...^^

sry i can't stop laughing...am i the only one around here who thinks that's just too hilarious?! XD

BTC:12axUHTuJPB2wRrHSVSdckHW118zvMjZpt 
Support n0nplusultra.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:39:29 AM

Is it correct to assume that this coin is now DEAD ?
There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup...

May be not everyone is aware of the current situation

Tx.
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 08:47:42 AM

Tx.

did you not read what i posted directly above you? XD

Support n0nplusultra.net
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:23:41 AM

Tx.

A strong dev lead either by one person or multiple who keep a single main website, host blockchain explorer, ect up lead to high prices and quicker adoption on exchanges.

Thinking a coin will do well without a lead is laughable if you look at other altcoins. They are competition and people like stable leadership.

Can a coin technically do fine without someone taking over? Yes

Will it do fine without someone taking over? No.

Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:01:00 AM

Tx.

A strong dev lead either by one person or multiple who keep a single main website, host blockchain explorer, ect up lead to high prices and quicker adoption on exchanges.

Thinking a coin will do well without a lead is laughable if you look at other altcoins. They are competition and people like stable leadership.

I think you don't get my point...

If you wanna do something for cagecoin. do it!
be it:

main website, host blockchain explorer, ect

and about:

I think people who admire leadership are laughable and are just showing how low they think of themselves...and i can't see why a crowd can't be good "leadership" but i can see how sheeple can't see that...

i find it very amusing seeing people complain about what other people should do...got news for you: if you want something done right, you better do it yourself...and if you can't. then admit it and find somebody who can and is willing to help you...

Support n0nplusultra.net
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:14:38 AM

Tx.

be it:

and about:

I think people who admire leadership are laughable and are just showing how low they think of themselves...and i can't see why a crowd can't be good "leadership" but i can see how sheeple can't see that...

i find it very amusing seeing people complain about what other people should do...got news for you: if you want something done right, you better do it yourself...and if you can't. then admit it and find somebody who can and is willing to help you...

It seems that Mike_Rotch wants to take over? We need a working Block explorer and Website Smiley
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:54:47 AM

Tx.

be it:

and about:

It seems that Mike_Rotch wants to take over? We need a working Block explorer and Website Smiley

first of i think it's sooo funny when people use my alias in the right way...hope i know what you just said...XD

second...i don't know if i can do all of the needed things but if somebody wants to join forces i'm always willing to participate...and maybe we should vote on that or something like that, to know it's really the will of the community that the project is been taken care of by somebody else...
I would like to hear something from nicolas first but you all are right if we don't hear a word soon enough and the situation on the official pool doesn't clear up i'm afraid it looks bad for nicolas and him being the dev...

sry nic if i'm doing you wrong but really what the hell man?!

Support n0nplusultra.net
qgmurugan007

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:59:40 AM

Tx.

I was confused because if the coin is dead as you say, then
WHY There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup???

Please enlighten me.

Thanks/
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:05:38 AM

It is very much alive and will skyrocket once it hits Cryptsy  Smiley

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:08:05 AM

Tx.

I was confused because if the coin is dead as you say, then
WHY There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup???

Please enlighten me.

Thanks/

i never said it was dead, you must confuse me with somebody else or missunderstand me...

read the last page of the thread i was thinking it's funny that so many people are screaming for a dev takeover...my point was they don't see their own involvement...

Support n0nplusultra.net
txiki73

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:08:40 AM

cage need more exchanges
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:26:48 AM

cage need more exchanges

Yes... it does. This coin has a big future if marketed properly

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:34:22 AM

i never said it was dead, you must confuse me with somebody else or missunderstand me...

read the last page of the thread i was thinking it's funny that so many people are screaming for a dev takeover...my point was they don't see their own involvement...

No dev mean hard to get cryptsy. No block explorer mean hard to confirm exchange...

Time to sell before coinedup remove it.
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:49:25 AM

CoinedUp is the reason why CAGE is doing so well!

They cannot remove it as they lose commission. The only thing they did was remove the CAGE/BTC exchange when CAGE was first added because the market was too slow.
CAGE/LTC on CoinedUp is too lucrative for them to dump it. CAGE has a bright future ahead of it.

Greenlee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:31:50 PM

I am prepare to help and work on cagecoins I also believe they have a future and also there is already a lot of trades made on coinedup eventhough that there is not many advertising things for cage Smiley so guys why don't u join IRC channel - > freenode room cagecoin
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:45:20 PM

Buying LEAF coins, in exchange i'm offering CAGE coins.

PM with the exchange rate that would suit you, and maybe we can make the exchange
Mike_Rotch

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:47:57 PM

No dev mean hard to get cryptsy. No block explorer mean hard to confirm exchange...

Time to sell before coinedup remove it.

lol...it's like you're saying:

is that what you wanna say? ^^

maybe you'd be better of with spiderman coin? ohh wait...that doesn't exist yet...maybe because the wannabe-dev also didn't read...lol...

Support n0nplusultra.net
CheekyChappy

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:09:52 PM

CAGE is going well. From little to no advertising or marketing this coin has held its own.

It was trading over 0.00001/LTC on CoinedUp two days ago, now it is half that. This coin has been going just a few weeks and surely has a bright future.

Do not sell... keep your investment there to maximise it  Grin

Greenlee

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

So I invite you again to join the irc channel cagecoin Smiley and if you're ready to step forward and do some promotion for cagecoin
Winky

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:40:35 PM

So I invite you again to join the irc channel cagecoin Smiley and if you're ready to step forward and do some promotion for cagecoin

Joining! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: