Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:45:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Market Cap will EXPLODE in 2018 due to Altcoins  (Read 222 times)
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Nice compilation mate, all of them are really solid projects with next generation of blockchain technology, i am glad that someone is posting and promoting good quality altcoins, what i mostly see is threads promoting low quality coins all over this forum, i like the way you have posted the list with the dates of the launch of their mainnet.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

I really hope so. Especially hope for credits. However, there is a high probability that launch of main network will postponed for few weeks, or maybe for a month or more
matthewoz101 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

I really hope so. Especially hope for credits. However, there is a high probability that launch of main network will postponed for few weeks, or maybe for a month or more

I hope not. I wouldn't be surprised if many of these projects are postponed. Tron hasn't announced any delays and it's looking promising!
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

I am also very bullish in 2018, we already had a lot of red candles in the last couple of months but this is okay for me. Because the gains in 2017 were to heavy so we had to take the dip. We are now in a situation where the market could turn bullish again.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

Nice and helpful sharing to understand the trend during the launch of Mainnet. I hope people will be able to the scenario and can make their investment decision.

it will probably be good because I know the market cap will be stable again and can be good in the future and so invest in the long term will be good because every investment has its own risk and for now, if you invest in BTC will have a good profit

kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

Here's a list of projects and the dates of their mainnet launch. Many cryptocurrencies drop in price when the mainnet launches due to over hype. In the long term, the mainnet will increase usability and increase the value of those cryptocurrencies. Some of the won't drop in price, so you may want to consider buying soon.

Here's a list of the projects and descriptions for all the people that may be unfamiliar with the projects.

Oyster - The future of website monetization and distributed storage, built on IOTA Tangle and Ethereum. Instead of Google Adsense, revenue can be earned by allowing website viewers to use a portion of their computer in the background for powering a decentralized storage protocol.

TRON - A decentralized platform that aims to build a free, global digital content entertainment system with distributed storage technology, and allows easy and cost-effective sharing of digital content.

Divi - A platform designed for making masternodes easy. Aiming to make a cryptocurrency easy to use for ordinary people, while hiding all of the complex blockchain components in the background.

Nuls - A global blockchain project that uses smart contracts, multi-chain technology, and cross-chain consensus. With these components, Nuls aims to promote blockchain technology in the commercial field.

Fusion - An inclusive public blockchain that provides the infrastructure and architecture for fully fledged financial functions on the blockchain.

EOS - The most powerful infrastructure for decentralized applications by providing scalability, elimination of user fees, and easiness to deploy dAPPs.

OriginTrail - First Purpose-built Protocol for Supply Chains Based on Blockchain for data operation.

VeChain - A leading global enterprise level public blockchain platform.
Connects blockchain technology to the real world by providing a comprehensive governance structure, a robust economic model as well as advanced IoT integration, and pioneers in real world applications.

High Performance Blockchain - A new combination of hardware and software blockchain architecture It includes a chip accelerator engine and underlying blockchain platform.

Ontology - A new high-performance public blockchain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.

Credits - An open blockchain platform with autonomous smart contracts and the internal cryptocurrency. The platform is designed to create services for blockchain systems using self-executing smart contracts and a public data registry for financial and loan services, trade, medicine, identification, exchanges, IoT, and more to come.

DADI - A global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.

Enigma - A blockchain-based protocol that uses groundbreaking privacy technologies to enable scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications.

TheKey - A Decentralized Ecosystem of An Identity Verification Tool
Using National Big-data and Blockchain.

Theta - Decentralized video streaming, powered by users and an innovative new blockchain. Theta enables viewers to earn Theta for watching, higher quality streams, and cheaper costs of delivering streams.

Maybe I will look into buying some of these coins later. I hope we can earn a better one with these coming MainNet launches and not just like a pump and dump shill.

Gogochen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:32 AM

DADI and ONT are two excellent projects.
ONT has a good relationship with NEO, so the current price is high.
DADI is now at a very low price, even below the issue price.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: