Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why more red days than green days  (Read 649 times)
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:38 PM

Red days are more than green days because the market is unstable. When the red day comes, many people sell their coins. And keep on thinking about the price of the green day more high. which is they will hold hol hold eveyday and makes green days is less often than red day.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:49:12 PM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

This is my opinion. Why more red days and few green days

It is a normal scenario in crypto market, those whales will not let you get profit unless you follow their trend on how they pump and dump the coin that they choose. That is why holding is better than day trading because you will not be affected so much when the market is down.
xali

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

you should get used to that, i am not afraid because i know how bitcoin works and how the price works in here, there is nothing to be worried about, in fact, i am more than sure that the price will go up fastly during the last few months of the year.

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

But people like us , invest to the technology. What ever the thing has happen , we think that this has good future. so we keep our coins for long time.

had confused with the current market price because how could prices have declined in recent weeks and there has been no sign of ever green gains back after it red again what is going on with the price, what because big investors believe in hoax that is not sure ?
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 09:05:37 AM by jaocoincrypto18

Two days greenery then suddenly 4 days red. I think this happened due to money makers. Most are coming to money making from fluctuation. Because of this fud or any bad news there , these people get panic and selling their portfolios so the  whole market crash.

Yes this is true but this is very normal and that is why we are warned before, that joining of this investment is very risky because the price is very unpredictable in which there is no assurance that we will really earn in spite of Bitcoin already proven many things in the market and survived. Just be use to this market trend and keep of holding your Bitcoin like we do as sooner or later bullish market will be the next.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

you should get used to that, i am not afraid because i know how bitcoin works and how the price works in here, there is nothing to be worried about, in fact, i am more than sure that the price will go up fastly during the last few months of the year.

This is the current trend now, more dumping than to pump so I think people should see this thing already. Negative news around the world regarding on cryptocurrency might be the reason why its more red days. I also know bitcoin can recover in short term so investors should take this opportunity now so they can buy more.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

Everyone who comes to cryptocurrency does have their own way. I cannot blame people who use panic selling or sell all their assets when the price goes down, because that's the way they choose. As you choose for long term investments because it has the opinion that the world of technology, especially cryptocurrency will flourish in the future. This does not mean they do not understand and know the development of the world of technology in the future. Anyone who sells his assets will have a strategy that you do not know yet, they may buy back when the lower price, it will be profitable for the short term.

If a person chooses to sell then I have nothing against it because that is part of their strategy, but I think that when people refer to panic selling they are talking about those people that are selling their coins without any kind of plan and that are acting based only on emotion, those that are doing that are without a doubt making a huge mistake because even if at the end they are able to buy back bitcoin this will not be because they did the right choice it will be just because they were lucky, and you should never rely on your luck when you are trading.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:43:20 PM

These are the market trends some time all market go to the down and in this condition, few time green and most of the time red zone is displaying but it is not permanent when the market will make stable than all coin again to greenery,
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Your right because of fud news that's why some of people in crypto will be panic and it cause of dumping in the market.  And I think we cannot avoid bad news but we can ignore it. And maybe whales is the cause of red days because they have capabcapability to manipulate the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Red days are more than green days because the market is unstable. When the red day comes, many people sell their coins. And keep on thinking about the price of the green day more high. which is they will hold hol hold eveyday and makes green days is less often than red day.
The fear is also one thing which restrict them to wait for more for the green times. They sell off their coins when they see the price of bitcoin or any coin decreasing and then they think that they will buy back again when the price will start to rise. Then when the price start to rise then began to fear that if again the red time came then they may lose so they wait for more to see a permanent green in the market. They cannot fight that volatility which the expert traders do. They do not know that in that fluctuations the traders can earn a huge profit and can be millionaires.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

The market is very down for all the crypto currencies and those who had brought bitcoin at the month of December and November when the valuation is quite good, are now holding their bitcoins and no one is now bother to sell their bitcoins and moreover the best thing the people are not even interested to buy more bitcoins because they have news that at low valuation if they buy bitcoins then in future, the market may crash also and I think this could be the reason for more red days than green days.
c++btc

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I am totally agreed in this the situation now of bitcoin markets in that good and I guess the falling of bitcoin can be just blame to those people who are spreading some FUD's and also bad news out there so many people will believe that and resulting to selling their bitcoins which results also to decrease of value.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Longtime we see the red days to the market but if we want to see again the market become green or up. We need to hold and buy more bitcoin and altcoins . Don't be panic because you don't have get any benefits from that. Unless you hold after few months or a years get more money.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Red days more than green days because now we see correction of Bitcoin and whole the market. From the pint of view of technical analysis it is natural for any kinds of markets. From the pint of view of fundamental analysis we simple manipulations of whales. They just making money.
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

More red days than to green I believe because there are so many people that are now selling their bitcoin some of them are using bitcoin as a bank and when they heard that bitcoin is decreasing they panic selling it and the value decrease more because they've just sell it more.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

More red days than to green I believe because there are so many people that are now selling their bitcoin some of them are using bitcoin as a bank and when they heard that bitcoin is decreasing they panic selling it and the value decrease more because they've just sell it more.
Yes panic selling contributes on bitcoin to become in red. I think also of less demand that makes price going down. If we check the market price of bitcoin turns in green and red. If you are a long term hold you are keep calm in these down market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

I think that in the absence of unbalanced comparisons and the result of our misplaced speculation there is the possibility of our poorly observed crypto data in the market as well as observing crypto from the perspective of socio-political news that may affect the market, or the color of candles dominated by red,u
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

It is a normal scenario in crypto market, those whales will not let you get profit unless you follow their trend on how they pump and dump the coin that they choose. That is why holding is better than day trading because you will not be affected so much when the market is down.
Red days are these days existing because the market still needs more demand and after gaining more support and demand from people the value will shift towards high and the market will turn green. If you like the green markets then invest with huge amount and contribute to the value of Bitcoin that will make the market green. Investment in this market also benefits you as the value is low and you will get more quantity of coins on the usage of fewer amounts.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Yes panic selling contributes on bitcoin to become in red. I think also of less demand that makes price going down. If we check the market price of bitcoin turns in green and red. If you are a long term hold you are keep calm in these down market.

and this is why the reason for the price is getting down too deep because too many people selling their bitcoin without thinking what they did is not good for bitcoin price. maybe if they can hold their bitcoin and only wait for the price is increased back, then its not makes the price going down too deep and I am sure that the price will be recover.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

Yes I agree with your point of view there are some peoples who do this same thing to get the more profit but when you are watching the invested coins you have confidence that the price will go to the moon in future and wait to sell for great future,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: