Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passwords and registrations  (Read 615 times)
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

I cached all my data in a plain text document on my computer's desktop, and I also copied copies of all the slogans in the telegram, because there they will not be exactly reached, and I also wrote down the data from the purses on the leaf and put it in my wallet.

GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

I don´t take anything in writing that´s for sure, and definitely nothing in my computers. I tend to use names that are familiar to me with some minor changes. All is in my head.
Megababa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:00 PM

I think I feel this way too at times. Way too much registrations. But you can make it easier for you by using a similar username but different passwords and also try storing them offline on paper for safety and easy access when it is required.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

How do you keep all of these passwords from a lot of wallets, from many registration forms on various sites, whitelists, stock exchanges, alpha versions of projects? This is a whole bunch of nickname and passwords. Sometimes I look at this list and I get sick.
I already have a gag reflex when I see the phrase "Please register".

What do you think about it? These endless sign-ups never get old for you guys, do they? Or is it boring you too?

We all have a lot of passwords for a different purpose and to secure them is your choice. Choose the most convenient and safe way for you to remember those passwords. Make a list, or another code that you only one understand it. Its hard but you have to remember everything for not to incur any problem on that in the future.
hasildero

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

i think its safe when you write it and printed it and back up on other device..and dont use same password and same email... Wink
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

How do you keep all of these passwords from a lot of wallets, from many registration forms on various sites, whitelists, stock exchanges, alpha versions of projects? This is a whole bunch of nickname and passwords. Sometimes I look at this list and I get sick.

What do you think about it? These endless sign-ups never get old for you guys, do they? Or is it boring you too?

for me i just keep the password in my browser, since i already registered in many ICO project
and sometimes if i forget the username+password i just usually check it in my browser saved password

Actually, I think to save the password in the browser is also less secure. Some strangers can automatically log in with your credentials if they borrow your PC.
Write your credentials on paper is the most secure at the moment.

jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:57:07 PM

Yes. I think it will not ended up. Since registration is required to get any service through any website. I think it would assure the security at both end. If you face difficulty to manage the passwords, you can use an offline paper to store them.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

I think its not a big deal because you can write it down the nicknames and password in notebook so you know the all information and you will not forget it. You need to have discipline to yourself so you can manage well your information to all of that.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

you need to store in different places.Necessarily in 2 copies.registration is boring.there's no getting away from it.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

There is no rule of thumb method for saving passwords methods for saving the password will vary from person to person. You can write the passwords in you secret book or files or on the paper. But this will not surely ensure your security. There is another best idea for saving password. You can keep the password in your smart phone with finger print lock or with eye lock. So no one will be able to get that without you.
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

I would suggest you to type abd print it for backup. Some uses their browsers for remembering passwords, but that's a lot risky too. Try to put different passwords for different website to avoid risks.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:33:03 AM

I am old enthusiast who loves pen and paper!
I have made a notebook for keeping every username and password safe into it. Actually it may be difficult for many people but for me I can just right down the hint of website, project etc and infront of that I right username and password in two different column. So no writing of huge links, names etc.

I like it that way and to be honest I feel it very very safe to store those things in offline mode.

Even for private keys and stuff I print them and keep it that way. Believe me thats really easy to manage that way however you should be used to it. As soon as you register somewhere you must go and write down the details first and then start using the service.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

The best for you to remember all that stuff is to write it down on paper. Have a notebook wherein you can write all the sites you have registered with it's corresponding password. It worked fine with me.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

That is normal when creating an account in any industry. That username and password is like a private key to your wallet where only you can access to your account. Who wants to expose a sensitive information to everyone? Specially if your funds is on the line. Come on dude, that's common sense.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

I still keep it in my head, or write on paper, please do not save it on cloud or internet because it should be easy to lost, and you will be lost money. And for KYC that why some project idea to process fast KYC, TheKey, vvv
Tough to remember if you are basically signing up for many sites on a regular basis unless you use the same user id and password for almost every single website. Personally, I use google to help store my credentials which it has always secured in an effective and efficient manner. I utilize hardware wallets and desktop wallets to primarily store majority of my crypto since I feel these are the most secure ways of storing my coins and tokens.

ronsalwey9874

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

There is no rule for saving passwords methods for saving the password will vary from person to person. You can note down the passwords in secret book or files or on the paper basically where you like to write. But this will not surely ensure your security. There is another best idea for saving password. You can keep the password in your smart phone with your finger print and eye detection also face detection pass word to secure account and data. 
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

Whilst it is an extra step to take, how else can you guarantee your details or account will be safe unless you have password protected them? I would always pick a password over 10 characters in length utilitising numbers, Upper and Lower case letters and a special character. After sign up I will print off the wallet details etc with a written password and store them under lock and key in a fireproof safe.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

I just write down in the paper and also make copy one, i was write down in to 2 paper, just for recover if one of that broken or loss and keep it in safe place. And the most important for me is password of my all email address, that should be write down ,make copy one and keep in most safe place. Dont give others  people to steal that all data.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Store them is a password protected file so you only need to remember one password. For added security you should store that file on an encrypted USB stick so it is completely inaccessible unless you plug it into your computer for access
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

I write down the email and password for each website login in my paper note book. I think it is not so safe to store it digitally since computer might get hacked.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: