Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement]  (Read 30052 times)
Block_Erupter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:26:47 AM

Very, very disappointed, @ Block_Erupter you it would ruin their reputation, and FZ's.
Anyway, I hope you can find ways to recoup their losses for investors.
I'm trying my best to recouple the loses by selling some of my Fz

I specifically said in the thread I'm not in control of the wallet. That is risk you investors took. I also took the risk and lost about 10K in BTC. I'm also furious because I believed this could be the next big Crypto Currency that people actually want to mine, instead of just pumping and dumping for a quick buck.

gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:27:11 AM

Ok, Now I understand why you are refusing to reply. Its ok mate, I can understand that.

Right now, guys are calling it as scam, and you only said that the "Chinese dev are not responding and they ran away with the btc.".

So now even if you refund some money, still the other people don't get the right they wanted. So what you must do is :

Bring the Post Real. What matters if they run away? You have the code and everything, you release it, and make it real. People paid btc for the shares right? So when they get their shares, they forget the word scam. It is not very hard to get shares currency working.

By seeing the features of it, I can say it is indeed good idea, otherwise there would not be people investing blindy 45 btc into this program. So, just make it true. My two cents. It is hard that you involved in a program where you don't know much about Chinese developers. So, now you are facing the blame if really Chinese developers ran away.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
FJBourne

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:27:53 AM

Very, very disappointed, @ Block_Erupter you it would ruin their reputation, and FZ's.

I specifically said in the thread I'm not in control of the wallet. That is risk you investors took. I also took the risk and lost about 10K in BTC. I'm also furious because I believed this could be the next big Crypto Currency that people actually want to mine, instead of just pumping and dumping for a quick buck.

No, in the original thread you said you would refund users if things don't go right. Here we are, time to refund

BTE- 8UvdysHU3HugiAGSWDn9hTvEbCe1kJmkZ5
Block_Erupter (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:29:35 AM

No, in the original thread you said you would refund users if things don't go right. Here we are, time to refund

People these days are mentally retarded. How can I give you a refund when the Chinese Devs have the Bitcoin Wallet. Therefore to return investors money I'm going to have to sell most of my coins in order to gain my reputation back on the forums.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:29:47 AM

Hey all,

Has anyone gotten their refund?

I'm coming to read this thread thanks to some offtopic visits in another thread... FYI:

- I had invested 1.5 BTC in Shares ( b4f324f8d2977e742afe4d1dd15e73cfe6e5c373bc03dce48dd05855a34abc53 + 0ecf42b95e231865c5eac0aa48715686ef8217d8a0b3fbebd19d5814311c595e )
- After reconsidering my investment I asked for a refund and got it ( 171c4965016fbb09e8ca6ac8565c0131011da728e09c7ad48dcb79f192422e11 )

So I've got no reason at all to complain - the handling was all ok for me and I was quite surprised to read this thread.

I have no clue if these Chinese development is for real or not. So far I've seen lots of panic here in this thread, which is a bad sign for investors anyway... My suggestion would be: calm down a bit. Give Block Erupter time to organize the refunds - as far as I understand he has no control over the wallet, and China has some hours of delay.

Just my few cents...

Yeah right , mister shill , your activity is so suspicious I'm barely holding calling you names

New account , straight to fz thread , kissing block eruptor's ass , and surprise you're the only one getting a refund.

Further suspicious , the way you talk and the way you use punctuation...
Guess who you resemble.

frambelicious Is Trenton on the FrozenForums. He is the current Dev working on Frozen with me. Don't believe me? Look here http://frozencoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=230.0

WHY OPENING A NEW THREAD!

Why did you refuse to post a picture of the wallet and only a screenshot of the file

You forgot the 1 in copy pasting chinese@163.com ?

How is that only your 'dev" got a refund?

Why the hell did he asked for a refund if he;s such a good friend of yours?

Where is the picture of the wallet you never refused to post?

First I didn't copy and paste the email, I typed here.
Trenton asked for a refund when the Chinese Devs were online.
Are you like mentally challenged or something?

Unpack the "application" you have or post it on a filesharing service.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:30:16 AM

You are apparently in possession of the source code to Shares, however. Why not release it now? Assuming those screenshots weren't just faked...
FJBourne

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:31:37 AM

People these days are mentally retarded. How can I give you a refund when the Chinese Devs have the Bitcoin Wallet. Therefore to return investors money I'm going to have to sell most of my coins in order to gain my reputation back on the forums.

You were the one that wrote that in the OP, not me. Also is it necessary to insult people that you have stolen from?

Block_Erupter (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:33:09 AM

You are apparently in possession of the source code to Shares, however. Why not release it now? Assuming those screenshots weren't just faked...

The Source Code I was given was only half the source code. The Client I have is linked to me and only me. That's how every client was going to be. Linked to a IP address when you first startup therefore no could steal your Shares. Therefore If I upload the Client their would be no point as the Client is registered to my IP address.

FJBourne

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:34:00 AM

Camtasia a video of yourself logging in. simple

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:34:30 AM

The Source Code I was given was only half the source code. The Client I have is linked to me and only me. That's how every client was going to be. Linked to a IP address when you first startup therefore no could steal your Shares. Therefore If I upload the Client their would be no point as the Client is registered to my IP address.

We don't care , I don't want to see it working ...
I have enough skills to tell a fake.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gamybtc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:35:42 AM

And guys anyone noticed, when did Chinese developers playing satoshi dice?  Huh Huh Are they playing the dice game?

https://blockchain.info/address/16hZ1NdkvwLsPFADFcmoZwWgnXpgLHGZAK. see it.

BTC : 1fDTCkVcJ7SaVnoFjA5U1xfHQVfv1BWCb
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:36:05 AM

Half the source code is good enough, upload it. It would at least prove you weren't completely lying.
baishishi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:36:42 AM

Ok, Now I understand why you are refusing to reply. Its ok mate, I can understand that.

Right now, guys are calling it as scam, and you only said that the "Chinese dev are not responding and they ran away with the btc.".

So now even if you refund some money, still the other people don't get the right they wanted. So what you must do is :

Bring the Post Real. What matters if they run away? You have the code and everything, you release it, and make it real. People paid btc for the shares right? So when they get their shares, they forget the word scam. It is not very hard to get shares currency working.

By seeing the features of it, I can say it is indeed good idea, otherwise there would not be people investing blindy 45 btc into this program. So, just make it true. My two cents. It is hard that you involved in a program where you don't know much about Chinese developers. So, now you are facing the blame if really Chinese developers ran away.

This method is feasible, I support this!
Perhaps this is the only best way to save.
FJBourne

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:38:10 AM

Sell your coins then. You have stated twice now in this thread you will refund users

Andj

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:40:52 AM

What a stupid lie, anybody with a single braincell can not make such a design!
Upload the source code, that's the only way to prove yourself!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:46:20 AM

I have never done this before and i'm usually the guy that doesn't go for this but for calling me mentally retarded , especially this day when I'm in such a good mood I even talk to doge fans makes me wonder If i shouldn't give you a few more reasons to come clean.

You refused to post the files , you refused to post an image , you claim about chinese investors with chinese@163.com addresses.

Unless you make proof you have the files , working copy (only on your ip , lol) , discussions between you and those chinese , I expect full header emails....etc etc etc

I think of putting a 10 BTC bounty for anybody who is able to "retrieve" those moneys from you or your "chinese" double.
I'm pretty sure there will be lots of people willing to contribute to this , helping investors getting their money back and teaching scammers a lesson.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:50:30 AM

Give him time to prove himself.

led_lcd

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:00:08 AM

If they do not reply within 48 hours I will try to gather some money and try to refund the users. I will eventually refund the users but in a matter of time.

Ok, please disclose all the communications you had with the developers until now. Copy paste emails and or PMs from forums.

Provide corroborating evidence of your financial loss.

Come clean with all of the information your have.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:05:26 AM

If they do not reply within 48 hours I will try to gather some money and try to refund the users. I will eventually refund the users but in a matter of time.

Ok, please disclose all the communications you had with the developers until now. Copy paste emails and or PMs from forums.

Provide corroborating evidence of your financial loss.

Come clean with all of the information your have.

He isn't at least putting a big text on the front page:
DO NOT INVEST IN THIS!
to stop people for sending money to the "chinese"

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:13:35 AM

I think of putting a 10 BTC bounty for anybody who is able to "retrieve" those moneys from you or your "chinese" double. I'm pretty sure there will be lots of people willing to contribute to this , helping investors getting their money back and teaching scammers a lesson.
He is controlling the account. His question from stackoverflow. Note the account number.

asked Jan 2 at 21:07
I'm creating an android application people can play dice game using bitcoin. First, I'm creating a wallet for user and saving it with SharedPreferences to XML :

bitdice.cc/walgentest.php?gen=1
Response in android : "1P4d2pBAtxsViTBxnj8bHbfYv88THh86Gw" (some address)
And I have a php basic web-server that is getting me balance of a bitcoin address :

bitdice.cc/getbalance.php?bal=16hZ1NdkvwLsPFADFcmoZwWgnXpgLHGZAK
Response in android : 15.9801
I want to check(and store) his balance if he sent some bitcoins to his address.(when balance change). It is possible in Android ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: