Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement]  (Read 30056 times)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:49:08 AM

ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

THank you. I will. I've been also scammed by Visacoin!!! Shocked

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
fanmeide

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:05:40 AM

You are very brave, I believe you

Are you FZ developer?Huh
FZ will die??
kamakazibear

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:27:22 AM

If this is a scam I am ashamed to have ever tried to help this Frozencoin developer. The community has been so honest and sincere so far and I've had no problems, but this can easily all just be a front for Block_Erupter to scam the community and use his honesty in Frozencoin development to scam for Shares. I feel terrible to be associated with the Frozen community if this is the case. We do not deserve this blindsidedness. We've all been nothing but helpful, honest, and trying to make this coin a success on multiple platforms. All these miners donating hashpower and electricity and traders on coinedup.... all for what? Just WOW
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:37:49 AM

Please return my 0,25 BTC to 1MzB9sUJyqDMVn5891zU1WH39JjRCAkTuv

Thank you

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
0.oJoker

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:52:27 AM

If this is a scam I am ashamed to have ever tried to help this Frozencoin developer. The community has been so honest and sincere so far and I've had no problems, but this can easily all just be a front for Block_Erupter to scam the community and use his honesty in Frozencoin development to scam for Shares. I feel terrible to be associated with the Frozen community if this is the case. We do not deserve this blindsidedness. We've all been nothing but helpful, honest, and trying to make this coin a success on multiple platforms. All these miners donating hashpower and electricity and traders on coinedup.... all for what? Just WOW

我的Frozencoin帐号已经被管理员注销了 但是很多重要的证据我还是保存了下来
my Frozencoin Forum ID already Canceled by the Administrator. but many important things are preserved.
加入这个QQ群 稍后揭开shares和Frozencoin背后的秘密
Join this QQ group:338289926   Uncover the truth behind the frozen coins and shares later
kamakazibear

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:56:59 AM

THIS IS BULLSHIT! I'm DONE with alternative currencies. Just when I think I thought I've found a 'good one' it IS THE WORST ONE.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:39:20 AM

Uh it like a good thriller here. Will he refund or not? Are there chinese devs? What will happen to Frozen? If he is a scammer, can someone else be the mastermind of Fz?
One question: Is playing dice the prefect way to lose track of this bitcoins?

I am curious how you got the pic of him?
http://stackoverflow.com/users/1750113/zg-rg

If he is a scammer or not (I believe he is), he is absolutely incompetent to handle this situation. Starting a new thread in this situation? Not revaeling any code or pic of the wallet? Puh...

PS: I am glad I did not invest in this, but I did in Frozen. The price is falling like shit. I don't know what to do Sad

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
MyZhre

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:43:35 AM

More info : http://queforum.com/android-applications/502490-android-check-if-web-server-response-changed.html

From one of his post:

We are a Wifi provider in South Africa. I am redesigning our website and have decided to allow users to create profiles using social media accounts.
When users register, they do not yet have internet access, so registering using facebook authentication is a bit of a mess as it needs internet access.
We can however, open up specific url's to the public.I am not sure which url's I would need to open for the authentication to work.
Any help with the correct url's will be appreciated.

NXT: 13997163105778396158
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

But if it is a scam, a few things doesn't make sense:
1. Why is the scammer (if block erupter or the chinese devs...) only sending only small amounts to other addresses?
2. If I was a scammer, I would have refund the coins over the 40btc limit and start a new round to get more btc.

Anyway, if it was a scam of block erupter, it was really good (except of the last few days). Gaining reputation through a own coin and then using this to start a Nxt-Scam. If it was the chinese, block erupter must be absolutelly naive to risk his reputation for tiny or none informations. I think that is not likely.

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
Coinonaer

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:16:28 PM

ATTENTION

I hate seeing people get scammed.  There is really no reason for people to throw their money away on these scams.  Nxt is still extremely cheap.  If the investors here just took their money and bought some Nxt, they would have been much better off.

If you were an investor in this scam, send me a PM with your Nxt address and I will give you some Nxt.  It will take me a few days to get everyones' Nxt address and then I will send out your Nxt.

Many thanks. I was scammed in this case with 0.1 BTC  Angry
NXT: 12368267767575329807
led_lcd

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:23:06 PM

ATTENTION

That's very generous. I'm a (small) investor in NXT so I'm ok. :-)

I made a very small investment in shares based upon the fact the developer started an alt coin that seemed to be doing quite well.
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:01:12 PM

Looking at block_erupters activity on this forum, he stops posting for several hours starting before 11am GMT, presumably this is when he sleeps. In Ohio time this would be 6am. Someone mentioned turkey, which would be 1pm. In California time this would be 3am. That's late, but not an unreasonable bed time on occasion (if you don't have kids).

Checking out some of the domains hr has registered I notice fake California addresses and phone numbers.. Could be coincidence or lack of creativity.

I see a lot of sketch recently,  but historically he's spent a lot of time on the forum.. Sad to see things pan out as they have.. He did commit to paying people back if things didn't pan out. I've provided negative trust until that happens and suggest everyone else who sent btc do the same to prevent him from getting more btc out of people until this is resolved.

I don't think his original intent on the forun was to scam people, meaning he probably left enough clues lying around the intetwebs to track him down..

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 03:05:01 PM

ATTENTION

THank you. I will. I've been also scammed by Visacoin!!! Shocked

I also fall for this shares and Visacoin, 1.1 BTC in total Sad

Block_Erupter (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:31:46 PM

I'm trying to resolve everything so can you guys wait patiently

jwcplanet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 03:49:15 PM

Can you refund my 0.5 please... 132nuaV6wAYm7Z9dNX6a1TYUVMkQyhCEmv

http://karmacointalk.org - Karmacoin Community Forum
Donate KARMA: KJjM7sMu9NgW5JoWMqxpypuymPhGjjmiZU
Donate BTC: 1M6tMBrDARDVVx8YgDapu4PyJ5JakvZY3G
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

Please refund my 0,25 BTC to 1MzB9sUJyqDMVn5891zU1WH39JjRCAkTuv

Thank you

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:19:26 PM

refund requested
0.oJoker

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:12:08 PM

年底了 太忙了 不好意思各位

等我这周忙完 再看这个骗子的态度

我们可能会公布我们现在掌握的所有证据 到时候真相自然大白
FJBourne

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

Pretty sure the serial scammer "lecture"- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116085 and block_erupter are the same person. I'm willing to bet mods can confirm ip addresses. He started posting under block_erupter once frozen was released. He had previously released indiancoin. The email used to register a couple of the FZ domains is indiancoin@outlook.com

I was hesitant to post this since it doesn't help our chances of getting paid, but this guy has scammed for as little as .01BTC. He is pure scum. Shame on us for not doing more research, and shame on anyone investing in Frozen. We are all getting burned

edit- Prove me wrong block_erupter

BTE- 8UvdysHU3HugiAGSWDn9hTvEbCe1kJmkZ5
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:54:28 PM

I noticed indiacoin@outlook.com on the whois lookups but hadn't had a chance to really investigate it.. Initial search results didn't give me much to work with..

That said, I see that Lecture's last posts were on Frozen and he claims to have co-developed frozen: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116085;sa=showPosts

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: