Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:11:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement]  (Read 30056 times)
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:15:00 AM

I got 80% back. 0.80BTC

Well, it's something. I wish Visacoin and Neon did the same thing too...

Visacoin and Neon don't feel guilt. Not now. But it will haunt them in years to come. It'll rot them from the inside as they spend their ill-gotten gains.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:20:07 AM

I'll finally admit that I took all the investors money and tried to blame it on the Chinese Devs. This is the whole story, I was contacted by Chinese Devs on New Years about Shares. It seemed all legit and they sent me the Client and everything and they wanted me to post it . So I did and posted a Bitcoin Wallet that was in control by me and the Chinese Devs. Eventually after I saw all the money piling up I kinda got greedy. I said WOW look at all this money that I could have!!! So I devised a plan to steal the BTC and blame it on the Chinese Devs. Now knowing what I have done is big which could send me to Jail, I started to send out refunds to everyone. At First I had good intentions but after seeing how much money investors were throwing at Shares I got greedy. I'm still sending out refunds and only have a few btc left to give out. I'm sincerely sorry and once this is all done I will be gone off the forums for ever.  

inb4 as big a revelation as people's reactions when Ricky Martin came out of the closet

We already knew.  But I guess maybe perhaps posting that gave YOU some kind of moral relief.    Or perhaps you finally just realized you didn't cover your tracks well enough, and there will eventually be a large russian with an ak-47 knocking at your door asking for the refunds.

In any case, at least you've began the rebuilding process by refunding a few individuals.  But I'm pretty sure you have a LOT more funds from laundering that you're withholding from refunding everyone in full.

By the way, I still think your entire story about 'shares' and 'clients' and 'chinese devs' all complete BS.  None of it ever existed.  This was a scam devised by you and only you...for only your good. 
Block_Erupter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:42:24 AM

I'll finally admit that I took all the investors money and tried to blame it on the Chinese Devs. This is the whole story, I was contacted by Chinese Devs on New Years about Shares. It seemed all legit and they sent me the Client and everything and they wanted me to post it . So I did and posted a Bitcoin Wallet that was in control by me and the Chinese Devs. Eventually after I saw all the money piling up I kinda got greedy. I said WOW look at all this money that I could have!!! So I devised a plan to steal the BTC and blame it on the Chinese Devs. Now knowing what I have done is big which could send me to Jail, I started to send out refunds to everyone. At First I had good intentions but after seeing how much money investors were throwing at Shares I got greedy. I'm still sending out refunds and only have a few btc left to give out. I'm sincerely sorry and once this is all done I will be gone off the forums for ever.  

inb4 as big a revelation as people's reactions when Ricky Martin came out of the closet

We already knew.  But I guess maybe perhaps posting that gave YOU some kind of moral relief.    Or perhaps you finally just realized you didn't cover your tracks well enough, and there will eventually be a large russian with an ak-47 knocking at your door asking for the refunds.

In any case, at least you've began the rebuilding process by refunding a few individuals.  But I'm pretty sure you have a LOT more funds from laundering that you're withholding from refunding everyone in full.

By the way, I still think your entire story about 'shares' and 'clients' and 'chinese devs' all complete BS.  None of it ever existed.  This was a scam devised by you and only you...for only your good.  

I really felt guilty and I couldn't hold onto to. Plus I didn't want anyone to come to my house with a gun lol. The laundering thing as nothing to do with me. I simply deposited 4 btc into dgex.com so I could buy some Nxt and I bought some and then sold them right and got my 4 btc back and sent it to the ipo address. The Chinese devs was all legit. Once I saw how much btc there was I kinda got greedy and I thought to myself that I could steal all this btc and leave but I just couldn't because I had the gut feeling and people were sending me death threats which made it worse and also people were tracking me down. I'm sincerely sorry for my actions and will leave the forum once my duty is done.

0.oJoker

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:56:36 AM

请把我的0.3个BTC还我

Please refund my 0.3 BTC back!!
18jKLBgbAi9VU5LcgvC6JLcT7FaM1xrud

你直到现在任然在说谎

Until now you still lying

你这是不见棺材不掉泪

Is this your disappear coffin not to shed tears
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:02:11 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 09:59:42 PM by mcjavar

12UBzX8csUVpaPYya8aw7WWU8L3sQ6X6xo
still waiting for my 2*0.25 BTC

you won´t get away with this so easy!!

EDIT from 29th April 2014:
I now see what Scambuster wrote on my profile. I´ve sent two times 0.25 BTC which I already proved here with txids. I won´t look it up now, as this is ridiculous...
affan

Activity: 308

Create smart contracts without coding skills!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:11:06 AM

if he did not pay in full , shoot him pls....  Roll Eyes

ALFATOKEN   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Sept, 29 - Oct, 29
Arakhne

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:39:25 AM

We already knew.  But I guess maybe perhaps posting that gave YOU some kind of moral relief.    Or perhaps you finally just realized you didn't cover your tracks well enough, and there will eventually be a large russian with an ak-47 knocking at your door asking for the refunds.

In any case, at least you've began the rebuilding process by refunding a few individuals.  But I'm pretty sure you have a LOT more funds from laundering that you're withholding from refunding everyone in full.

By the way, I still think your entire story about 'shares' and 'clients' and 'chinese devs' all complete BS.  None of it ever existed.  This was a scam devised by you and only you...for only your good.  

I really felt guilty and I couldn't hold onto to. Plus I didn't want anyone to come to my house with a gun lol. The laundering thing as nothing to do with me. I simply deposited 4 btc into dgex.com so I could buy some Nxt and I bought some and then sold them right and got my 4 btc back and sent it to the ipo address. The Chinese devs was all legit. Once I saw how much btc there was I kinda got greedy and I thought to myself that I could steal all this btc and leave but I just couldn't because I had the gut feeling and people were sending me death threats which made it worse and also people were tracking me down. I'm sincerely sorry for my actions and will leave the forum once my duty is done.

You wont leave that quietly, unless you refund my remaining 0.01 BTC

16Cjii46pT1fb5dHRMbQ14pHWLbMSGNNaP

I am Turkish, believe me Turkish people share many common talents with Russians!
Before openly declare my suggestions to all nonrefunden/partially refunded people, I will wait a few days! Then? So we all will see
romawi

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:44:49 AM

Same here
You wont leave that quietly, unless you refund my remaining 0.01 BTC

1DCigu3NxqtpCDAR6shLCF2ebftfJgZdBF

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:24:04 PM

The Chinese devs was all legit.

For the rest of my life when I hear the term "Chinese Dev" I will think of Shares and this thread!  Smiley
dogefanman

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:35:03 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 01:16:07 PM by dogefanman

Block_Erupter.  I have not received a refund yet.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you can get away with only refunding some of the peoples money.  You can get in a  lot of trouble for this type of thing.  There will be plenty of opportunities for easy money ahead without having to steal from people.

I have asked nicely twice on this thread and sent you a PM.

Refund .1 BTC to 1A7bk3JgeZaUVpH6QCB1r2qbj1eWDeKwZq

The original TxID was:

513d645dd2f782442676649f110663e23999057c6f54f474ed76b59f1a1a4fe3
zachamo

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

There can be only one!

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:32:52 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 03:08:20 PM by zachamo

Okay, I will admit that I could have misinterpreted the blockchain. Most of the transactions I noted involve sending BTC to 2-3 addresses, one of those getting the vast majority of the funds. The rest could be fees (for, say DGEX), though even with this premise I would expect to see the fee % as consistent, which it is not.. The Blockchain is a difficult thing to read and there is the possibility that I misread it in relation to these transactions. That said, the way this money is moving looks like a wash / tumbler - much like what happened with the stolen funds from the Sheep Market.. Not saying this is the same guy, but it is a common way to try to clean your stolen funds.

Let us also consider that Block_Erupter has constantly lied about pretty much everything so far as we can tell, and he has been called out on many of those lies only to try to cover them with new ones (i.e. the Chinese devs stole the money - I am paying out of pocket).

Questions that remain:
1. Why are people only getting partial refunds, and why are the % so variable?
2. Doesn't he have any BTC from being the lead dev behind Frozen? He claimed to have funds from that, meaning even if everything else he said was true, he should be able to pay full refunds
3. How does he explain the transfer he made from https://blockchain.info/address/1HezbN4YyUcSh6h2FYmNbZGjAFEggnhJkc -- a wallet that had 108 BTC at the time???
My BTC address is
1AQseUF2CtEs6ZALHS5cJtTVBpntaBmsGs

Do an honest person, you will be successful, , I hope you continue to work for the FZ, I send you 2BTC, you send me 1.5BTC, there 0.5BTC,, please give it to me, thank you,

https://blockchain.info/tx/2960012783896c01bbfc65fffdd4d6d311852bcce85f37e33416197cba9ee3cb

Even this line of questions presupposes that there is some truth in what he says, which I can pretty much guarantee is not the case  based on what we have found on him.. There are lots of other lines of inquiry that have been posted here, like his bragging about not being poor by posting a screenshot of his BTC-E account which had well over $100,000 worth of BTC and USD in it..

I believe today is the deadline for full refunds. Tomorrow several people will post everything they have uncovered on him - which is a fair bit.

4000 chars available and all I got was this stupid tagline.
chensji

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

THE CHINESE DEVS HAVE TAKEN THE BITCOINS AND RAN AWAY

UPDATE READ NOW!!!!!!!

I've been getting so many pms from left and right that I cannot simply reply to all of them in a given time. I've been waiting for the Chinese Devs to get back on but they have not gotten on. I believe they have ran away with the investors money and my money.

My Name Is Mike Jones

Email :MikeJonesPb@outlook.com

If they do not reply within 48 hours I will try to gather some money and try to refund the users. I will eventually refund the users but in a matter of time.

Email Me If You Want a refund - MikeJonespb@outlook.com

The Chinese Devs emails are

His name is Phelix - Lode@live.com

His Name is Wunga - Chinese@63.com

I said before in the thread that I'm not the Dev and I DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OF THE BITCOIN WALLET

A User Pmed me this

What a pity.
I am a chinese.
Wunga is a scammer.
wunga is not a real name. i think that is a random string.
The QQ account of wunga is 591608779. (QQ is an alt-oicq software, like gtalk or msn)
could u need some help?

wunga's mobile phone is +8613690964567

i send my address to you please give back to me thx
1PUhSZ7TLQXaRZ3eEbjYBn3pSWnXhQemV8
fanmeide

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:14:09 PM

I was very sad when I saw these
I thank you very much for manufacturing FZ
But you almost completely destroy it
You hurt you
I hope you as soon as possible to return all of the BTC
This is very important for FZ
eqing9988

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:23:57 PM

A our cent money all has not received
Please return me 0.3 BTC, thank you

1P1cEKCaGy9TKEzN8UJC5YLYZGsMgwGLkU
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

I want my 0.1 BTC back!!! 18888888PPJ8oGeqR6AKmoiKUme9da48Xf

Block_Erupter (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:44:42 PM

Okay, I will admit that I could have misinterpreted the blockchain. Most of the transactions I noted involve sending BTC to 2-3 addresses, one of those getting the vast majority of the funds. The rest could be fees (for, say DGEX), though even with this premise I would expect to see the fee % as consistent, which it is not.. The Blockchain is a difficult thing to read and there is the possibility that I misread it in relation to these transactions. That said, the way this money is moving looks like a wash / tumbler - much like what happened with the stolen funds from the Sheep Market.. Not saying this is the same guy, but it is a common way to try to clean your stolen funds.

Let us also consider that Block_Erupter has constantly lied about pretty much everything so far as we can tell, and he has been called out on many of those lies only to try to cover them with new ones (i.e. the Chinese devs stole the money - I am paying out of pocket).

Questions that remain:
2. Doesn't he have any BTC from being the lead dev behind Frozen? He claimed to have funds from that, meaning even if everything else he said was true, he should be able to pay full refunds
3. How does he explain the transfer he made from https://blockchain.info/address/1HezbN4YyUcSh6h2FYmNbZGjAFEggnhJkc -- a wallet that had 108 BTC at the time???
My BTC address is

Do an honest person, you will be successful, , I hope you continue to work for the FZ, I send you 2BTC, you send me 1.5BTC, there 0.5BTC,, please give it to me, thank you,

https://blockchain.info/tx/2960012783896c01bbfc65fffdd4d6d311852bcce85f37e33416197cba9ee3cb

Even this line of questions presupposes that there is some truth in what he says, which I can pretty much guarantee is not the case  based on what we have found on him.. There are lots of other lines of inquiry that have been posted here, like his bragging about not being poor by posting a screenshot of his BTC-E account which had well over $100,000 worth of BTC and USD in it..

I believe today is the deadline for full refunds. Tomorrow several people will post everything they have uncovered on him - which is a fair bit.

When did I ever send that 108 btc to my address? Please send me the link. That btc-e was fake and I can take a video of it. I have no funds from Frozen, their was no premine and didn't have the hardware to mine it.

erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:51:17 PM

I didn't want anyone to come to my house with a gun lol.

I wouldn't find anything funny here, if I was you.

Got a 0,8 BTC repay. Still waiting for 0,2 BTC to be delivered.

Block_Erupter: What is your schedule on repaying? You own a lot of people a lot of money here, including me. It simply isn't enough that you say that you'll repay us someday. Letting your debtors know about your plan on repaying could be the thing that keeps you separate from jail or a random knock on your family's door.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:53:23 PM

Questions that remain:
My BTC address is

When did I ever send that 108 btc to my address? Please send me the link. That btc-e was fake and I can take a video of it. I have no funds from Frozen, their was no premine and didn't have the hardware to mine it.

Block_Erupter. I´ve sent you 2*0.25 BTC. Where are they?
12UBzX8csUVpaPYya8aw7WWU8L3sQ6X6xo

You are stating everywhere that you are paying back peoples money. I was one of the first investors and still waiting for my refund. Refund at least a part of it, man.
IrateChinaman

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:04:13 PM

Yous till owe me .1 BTC.

REPAY EVERYONE IN FULL YOU SCAMMING BASTARD
0.oJoker

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 06:48:12 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: