Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHS] Shares [Second Generation Crypto Currency] [Project Announcement]  (Read 30052 times)
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

I feel like Scambuster is BE's another account.
Registered couple of days ago and immediately started all this investigation, even though most likely he didn't invest. Why would he do this?
And why would BE cooperate with this particular guy?

Just my 2c. I've never been scammed in any of IPO, just looking at this drama because of Frozen.

P.S. I also find their writing style similar

I agree. The guy has some real nerve to call some of the investors scammers as well, if Block_Erupter actually keep record of what was invested overpayments wouldn't have happened, so that's on him. But obviously, this was all planned as a scam from the start, so he didn't.

As far as why he is doing this... I think the guy has been scamming for awhile and this latest incident spooked him. Perhaps he is even behind some of the other IPO scams. Doesn't want people here to dig deeper and expose his other crimes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scambuster

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:16:39 PM

I just want everyone to be paid back. It does not help If people are scamming BE and he does not have extra BTC.

Accusations can be proven wrong. I hope they are. Trust can be fixed easily. I have fixed many already when proof was given.
fanmeide

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:19:56 AM

You can also do something for FZ
http://Https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45030/
More web site here, the new site is www.fzcoin.cc
Or
You can PM me, your account number and password, I do
 Smiley
lasersgopew

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:19:38 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 12:42:35 PM by lasersgopew

I am sorry to people with bad feedback that is not deserved - I will fix these all very soon.

I have information and a big problem.

Information is that his BTC-E account never had much BTC in it. I have logged in as him and looked through all history. Screenshots from Frozen were fake.

Problem is big though. The scammer has been scammed. I told him to take BTC out of his account before I log in to be safe. This was the last of the scam money. He moved it to LTC and sent it to an online wallet instant-e.com. The online wallet looks real but it is a scam and there are posts on it. I see the transfer in BTC-E and he also gave me login info for instant-e.com that shows the same transaction.  This is about 3 BTC that I do not think we can recover. This is my fault too because I made him move the money so I could audit.

I will get another person to confirm all of this because you might not believe it.

He has been very good at cooperating, and I believe he has been honest. I looked into his other scams and they were all very very small. He has made a big mistake and I think this experience has shown him that scamming is not the right path.

Please tell me how you think we should proceed.
I can verify that what Scambuster is saying here is correct, that Block_Erupter sent 118.47 LTC to instant-e.com on the 14th, where it is now stuck in "processing". I also can confirm that the screenshot of his BTC-E account was fake. Here is the wallet on instant-e.

The scammer appears to have indeed been scammed. I wouldn't hold out too much hope in getting those funds back, but for those of you so inclined, instant-e.com appears to be registered with namecheap.com and their abuse email is abuse@namecheap.com. You may not be able to get your money back, but you can probably get the domain taken down, given how many reports there are of it being a fraud. It's may also be worth noting that the address LcUMfEyrdQ44JmLdmnBwEdMGNG2xF5zdPK is affiliated with instant-e.com (in the image on the homepage) if you want investigate from that angle.

On the off chance those "processing" LTC transactions complete, there will be three transactions consisting of 105.47, 8 and 5 LTC sent to LUoDtKnNLu7oK1PGUnRpYxLaQD8oTNJFi1.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 04:58:20 PM

Still waiting for my 0.1 BTC: 1L2X1beMweHHwtdhk6Z9zvrbscnfpKEo83

I sent 0.5 BTC (c6d6eedf7ebe6d6f14c8542edd80beaa920b0cb4cc721c012dba363c94035ecf), and got back 0.4 (1a63c32b2e18167a0d6c8b966fd337c5a03619e00854e453bde56171c15d73c3)

erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:39:00 PM

Paid back in full
juniorjill

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:26:56 AM

I am sorry to people with bad feedback that is not deserved - I will fix these all very soon.

Information is that his BTC-E account never had much BTC in it. I have logged in as him and looked through all history. Screenshots from Frozen were fake.

Problem is big though. The scammer has been scammed. I told him to take BTC out of his account before I log in to be safe. This was the last of the scam money. He moved it to LTC and sent it to an online wallet instant-e.com. The online wallet looks real but it is a scam and there are posts on it. I see the transfer in BTC-E and he also gave me login info for instant-e.com that shows the same transaction.  This is about 3 BTC that I do not think we can recover. This is my fault too because I made him move the money so I could audit.

I will get another person to confirm all of this because you might not believe it.

He has been very good at cooperating, and I believe he has been honest. I looked into his other scams and they were all very very small. He has made a big mistake and I think this experience has shown him that scamming is not the right path.

I can verify that what Scambuster is saying here is correct, that Block_Erupter sent 118.47 LTC to instant-e.com on the 14th, where it is now stuck in "processing". I also can confirm that the screenshot of his BTC-E account was fake. Here is the wallet on instant-e.

The scammer appears to have indeed been scammed. I wouldn't hold out too much hope in getting those funds back, but for those of you so inclined, instant-e.com appears to be registered with namecheap.com and their abuse email is abuse@namecheap.com. You may not be able to get your money back, but you can probably get the domain taken down, given how many reports there are of it being a fraud. It's may also be worth noting that the address LcUMfEyrdQ44JmLdmnBwEdMGNG2xF5zdPK is affiliated with instant-e.com (in the image on the homepage) if you want investigate from that angle.

On the off chance those "processing" LTC transactions complete, there will be three transactions consisting of 105.47, 8 and 5 LTC sent to LUoDtKnNLu7oK1PGUnRpYxLaQD8oTNJFi1.

You guys sound extremely dodgy. Do you have screen shots of when you accessed his account?
lasersgopew

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:36:40 AM

You guys sound extremely dodgy. Do you have screen shots of when you accessed his account?
Actually, I did take screenshots. Album: http://imgur.com/a/0mnoe

bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 12:41:03 PM

I just want everyone to be paid back. It does not help If people are scamming BE and he does not have extra BTC.

Accusations can be proven wrong. I hope they are. Trust can be fixed easily. I have fixed many already when proof was given.

Scambuster,
Are you doing anything to track down VISACoin?
That was a much larger scam , which would worthy of your efforts rather than this.
At least BE has paid most of the people here and you are wasting your time on ledgering his accounts, while much larger fishes are our out there.

Doesn't make much sense, if you are a good Samaritan with  intentions of what you are saying.

Ta.
Scambuster

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:46:11 PM

Scambuster,
Are you doing anything to track down VISACoin?
That was a much larger scam , which would worthy of your efforts rather than this.
At least BE has paid most of the people here and you are wasting your time on ledgering his accounts, while much larger fishes are our out there.

Doesn't make much sense, if you are a good Samaritan with  intentions of what you are saying.

Ta.

You are right. Some scams are harder than others. Visacoin is hard to crack. This one I cracked and I thought maybe it was the same person as Visacoin and others but it was not. Visacoin stopped getting money, some scams are still getting money like the litecoin wallet scam. So many scams but only so much time.  I am just one curious man and get nothing for this.
baishishi

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:58:58 AM

Please refund my remaining 0.12BTC immediately. Angry

1PAwyQbCoKqG1ibuNyZkkXRyNYp2XgXvsA

Otherwise you PM me the content will be exposed.

Want to restore your reputation, I hope you do the right thing.

KoningKaas

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:00:12 PM

I wouldnt be surprised either if Scambuster turns out to be B_E or some friend of him lol...

Roll Eyes
zxs

Activity: 86
Merit: 51

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:14:45 AM

PM was sent 2 days ago, nothing returned.
Please return my 0.1 btc https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/96040a6ce01fbad57276976b77ffdc99d918b40a8d4f4801815323ad36d85442
Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:09:38 AM

Hopefully Frozen can be pumped up enough for block erupter to cash out and pay back the investors of shares...unless block erupter sold off frozen then in that case, I hope justice is served
lasersgopew

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:16:28 AM

Hopefully Frozen can be pumped up enough for block erupter to cash out and pay back the investors of shares...unless block erupter sold off frozen then in that case, I hope justice is served
He just mentioned he has ~700,000 FZ, which equates to ~$105,000 @ $0.15/FZ; more than enough to finish paying people off.
Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:23:21 AM

He just mentioned he has ~700,000 FZ, which equates to ~$105,000 @ $0.15/FZ; more than enough to finish paying people off.

please, pray do tell....post where he said he had that much frozen, maybe that explains the pump frozen has received in the last week while BTC took a dive, because he has all of the shares and is slowly selling it. Holy fuck I can't believe anyone would to be a part of an organization whose CEO is a known SCAMMER. BTW, I'm thinking eMunie's latest scammer threat and then no more IPO was a brilliant insider tactic that is gonna make the initial investors rich just like NXT, BRAVO!!!!!

Anyways, here is block eruptors post to prove that even though he has the so called 700000 FZ he is still claiming he needs charity handouts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=422158.0
lasersgopew

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:58:27 AM

please, pray do tell....post where he said he had that much frozen, maybe that explains the pump frozen has received in the last week while BTC took a dive, because he has all of the shares and is slowly selling it. Holy fuck I can't believe anyone would to be a part of an organization whose CEO is a known SCAMMER. BTW, I'm thinking eMunie's latest scammer threat and then no more IPO was a brilliant insider tactic that is gonna make the initial investors rich just like NXT, BRAVO!!!!!

Anyways, here is block eruptors post to prove that even though he has the so called 700000 FZ he is still claiming he needs charity handouts
He deleted the post, but you can still see where he was quoted by myself and others. Either way, I believe he was lying.
juniorjill

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 08:19:20 AM

He deleted the post, but you can still see where he was quoted by myself and others. Either way, I believe he was lying.
He's been quoted several times. lol
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:05:50 PM

This might end as the lamest scam with he lamest scammer in the history of bitcoin and alts.
Reading how he reacted to my accusations two weeks ago and what he does now , it's just pathetic.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cerintend

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:11:38 AM

.5 btc

12ykro1omLcfgWKHeycvSDWcXXKqCrEZUu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: