Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:50:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if war comes? More and more WWIII signals  (Read 6280 times)
UnDerDoG81 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:40:53 PM

If you're going to talk about conspiracy theories how can you forget to include Japan in that graph? They've been US controlled since '45.

Not only Japan is US controlled. There are ~200 Countries in this world and in 156 of them are US Soldiers placed. Only on 44 are no US soldiers. As the NSA reads this post and I surely know I never ever can visit the USA after starting this thread, I wish American politics would really change some day and they would stop loving war.
UnDerDoG81 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:30:15 AM

So, looks like it was not only conspiracy theory Wink

America planned this all along, provocating russia to intervent in the ukraine so USA can start a new war and escape from national bankruptcy. Because, as I´ve readed, the US constitution says, if the country is in a war, the debt limit is unlimited so they can print more US Dollar.

How will affect this WWIII now the Bitcoin, what do you think?
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:33:22 AM

So, looks like it was not only conspiracy theory Wink

America planned this all along, provocating russia to intervent in the ukraine so USA can start a new war and escape from national bankruptcy. Because, as I´ve readed, the US constitution says, if the country is in a war, the debt limit is unlimited.

How will affect this WWIII now the Bitcoin, what do you think?

Been going on for years.

Although the western media are making out that Putin has lost his mind, regardless of what many Russians themselves may think about Putin. Thank fuck for Vladimir Putin.

Without him, these Zionist motherfuckers would be ten steps further ahead towards their real push, which is on China. Russia needs to be whipped and cajoled into line first however, but Putin aint having none of it.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
UnDerDoG81 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:39:20 AM

Russia bashing in the EU is incredible at the moment. I also think Putin is the man. He deserved Nobel Peace Prize instead of war loving barrack obama. He saved Syria from an US intervention with their fake chemical weapon theory.

Besides, here is what the US did:

And now Obama says it is wrong that Russia gets involved in the Ukraine, that is so ironic.
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:28:59 PM

This blog (Alles Schall und Rauch) is great. There you can read that behind really everything (!) a conspiracy. America is bad, all the others are harmless, peaceful actors and if not, it's a fault of America. I remeber when they wrote about the aid of Obama for Haiti after the earthquake. All of the sudden there appeared articles which claims Haiti has major ressources of oil and even uranium. And the Americans want to invade and  annex Haiti.
Here the same. You might argument that America is aggressive, too - with words only, but the russians acting maniac here.

From what I´ve readed is that America is planing the next big war. And this will be THE war that kills most life on the earth. Only the elite and rich people will survive.
[...]
So, HODL? Or sell and get out of the war zone? Smiley

If everbody dies, what's the point of holding? Sell you Bitcoins and make a good life (auf die Kacke hauen), until it is over. I mean you will be dead in a year. Or even buy you a nice bunker and lots of food.

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
genco

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:36:56 PM

The fact that most commenters concur with the OP is scary! And the "insight" that European countries are allied with the us and former Soviet countries are allied with Russia is so surprising.
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:43:13 PM

This is an excellent question and I have concluded that it really depends on the scale or war and who is participating.

I commend your for your analytical skills  Roll Eyes

A mentat is only as good as the data provided.

Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 03:48:15 PM

This is an excellent question and I have concluded that it really depends on the scale or war and who is participating.

I commend your for your analytical skills  Roll Eyes

A mentat is only as good as the data provided.

A radaway is only as good as the radiation level provided.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:18:22 PM

Yeah,

happy new year to all. There are many signals out there that an epic WWIII is coming. America is bankrupt, China and Russia are getting stronger and stronger. The US Dollar gets more and more worthless.

From what I´ve readed is that America is planing the next big war. And this will be THE war that kills most life on the earth. Only the elite and rich people will survive.

America has built a belt over Russia and is installing more and more war machines over Europe.

America has ordered over 14 Million potassium iodide tablets wiche are used to protect from radiation. Tablets have to arrive till February 1st.

I´m not a pro and only translate what I´ve read on an german blog. But the future looks really really dark.

So, HODL? Or sell and get out of the war zone? Smiley

I dunno about a world war, I think people especially the young generation have grown to hate war, which makes it harder for war hungry elite to launch new wars. Good example is how syria war was haulted by people movement which v likely could've triggered a world war.

However all I can say is if you can afford to always be ready. Indeed we live in dark times

"Liberation" of Syria (read: Handing yet another country to Al-kaida) was not stopped by people movement, but repeated vetoes of US/Izrael proposals by Russia and China in UN security council. I don´t remember any million men peace marches in either Washington or London.

Young people hate blood, but don´t mind, when someone else is doing the bloodletting for them.

Last two lines are however pure gold and I fully agree with them.
BreathOfZen

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:14:18 PM

This is the type of thread that puts people off of Bitcoin.

Aoeui Artifacts
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:18:43 PM

Whoever wins, I for one, welcome our new ________ overlords.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:22:20 PM

I love how you think that you can speak for "people"  Grin

Living in a cushy western country kind of skews your opinion of what is important in the world, don't it?  Tongue Let's stop talking about war and government corruption, that "puts people off" - let's just keep talking about greed and money and speculation and the bitcoin cult   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is not independent of the world in which it was conceived.
mb300sd
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:24:14 PM

I'll agree to this, but only if the reptiles win. Maybe the dogs.

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
BreathOfZen

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:01:01 PM

I love how you think that you can speak for "people"  Grin

Living in a cushy western country kind of skews your opinion of what is important in the world, don't it?  Tongue Let's stop talking about war and government corruption, that "puts people off" - let's just keep talking about greed and money and speculation and the bitcoin cult   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is not independent of the world in which it was conceived.

The internet is everywhere, computers are everywhere, smartphones are everywhere, food-clothing-shelter is everywhere.  One of the points of technology like Bitcoin is that it changes everyone's life, worldwide, in a rapid and apolitical manner. 

Political power is based on
1. distribution of wealth
2. tugging at the nostalgic heartstrings
3. threats

Technology wipes out all three of these factors since it provides a bounty to all that none could have imagined even a few decades earlier, it wipes away the past as a completely outdated world that only the old remember at all, and it continuously shakes up threatening technology such that it is next to impossible to be a continuously menacing power for more then a few decades.

Politics and conspiracies are the rotting remains of a past on the verge of erasure, while technology is part of the world to come. Which subject is more relevant to the life of you and your children?

Aoeui Artifacts
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:21:23 PM

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

-Albert Einstein
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

How about some critical thinking?

For example, is it exceptional for the US gov't to order 14 million potassium iodide tablets? They have a stockpile, it probably needs replenishing at times, even though KI is very stable and shouldn't spoil if properly stored.

Does 14 million tablets make sense in military terms? The US has about 1.4 million active duty personnel in their armed forces. KI needs to be taken daily to protect against radiation poisoning. That means this amount would be sufficient to protect the entire armed forces for about 10 days. Of course, they'd have to distribute it all around, since in case of WWIII having 14 million tablets in one place wouldn't do much good. Not much redundancy in that number.

So is it more likely that some random conspiracy blogger just latched onto a sinister-sounding but mundane piece of news, or that the USA is finally ready to start WWIII, planned since the last World War, but slipped up by publically ordering a rather inadequate amount of potassium iodide?

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:32:20 PM

u guys really think a world war will come so soon?
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:45:40 PM

So soon? We are currently experiencing the longest period of peace in our part of the world in history. This is The Long Peace and it will eventually come to an end. And the longer it takes the weaker and dumber we will be when it finally happens.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:49:56 PM

Having lived through 4 decades of Cold War from the 1950s through the 1980s, it seemed we were always on the brink of a nuclear holocaust that never came.

Hopefully sanity will prevail.

**Touches wood, throws salt over shoulder and says little prayer**
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:56:31 PM

I'll agree to this, but only if the reptiles win. Maybe the dogs.

Crab people!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: