Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:30:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if war comes? More and more WWIII signals  (Read 6281 times)
UnDerDoG81 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

Yeah,

happy new year to all. There are many signals out there that an epic WWIII is coming. America is bankrupt, China and Russia are getting stronger and stronger. The US Dollar gets more and more worthless.

From what I´ve readed is that America is planing the next big war. And this will be THE war that kills most life on the earth. Only the elite and rich people will survive.

America has built a belt over Russia and is installing more and more war machines over Europe.

America has ordered over 14 Million potassium iodide tablets wiche are used to protect from radiation. Tablets have to arrive till February 1st.

I´m not a pro and only translate what I´ve read on an german blog. But the future looks really really dark.

So, HODL? Or sell and get out of the war zone? Smiley
BunworthBanshee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

Hold BTC. until the war starts, them dump it for gold. (and a bunker With food and a few Ak47 )  Wink

Then if you believe the West will win the war, make friends with some Jewish bankers.
If the you think the East will win (Russia,China,Iran,) learn to speak the language at the very least learn how to say

"Yes Master, I will Have your ass clean in no time at all just bend over" Grin Grin

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:53:08 PM

Yeah,

happy new year to all. There are many signals out there that an epic WWIII is coming. America is bankrupt, China and Russia are getting stronger and stronger. The US Dollar gets more and more worthless.

From what I´ve readed is that America is planing the next big war. And this will be THE war that kills most life on the earth. Only the elite and rich people will survive.

America has built a belt over Russia and is installing more and more war machines over Europe.

America has ordered over 14 Million potassium iodide tablets wiche are used to protect from radiation. Tablets have to arrive till February 1st.

I´m not a pro and only translate what I´ve read on an german blog. But the future looks really really dark.

I dunno about a world war, I think people especially the young generation have grown to hate war, which makes it harder for war hungry elite to launch new wars. Good example is how syria war was haulted by people movement which v likely could've triggered a world war.

However all I can say is if you can afford to always be ready. Indeed we live in dark times

Ivanhoe

Activity: 841
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

Yeah,

I dunno about a world war, I think people especially the young generation have grown to hate war, which makes it harder for war hungry elite to launch new wars. Good example is how syria war was haulted by people movement which v likely could've triggered a world war.

However all I can say is if you can afford to always be ready. Indeed we live in dark times
You know what mass media and propaganda can do to the dumb masses. They will hate their neighbors in no time with the right 'news events'. The evidence is all over history.
segeln

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

I´m not a pro and only translate what I´ve read on an german blog.
it is a  Website full of conspiracies
Don`t worry,be happy!
Buy and hold
The choo -choo -Train ist steaming
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:26:39 PM

This is an excellent question and I have concluded that it really depends on the scale or war and who is participating.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:55:37 PM

Yeah,

this is a swiss blog.
phoenix1

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:56:06 PM

This is an excellent question and I have concluded that it really depends on the scale or war and who is participating.

I commend your for your analytical skills  Roll Eyes

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
UnDerDoG81 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:00:07 PM

Don`t worry,be happy!
Buy and hold

It is not only about that specific blog. There are many signs for a coming war. Especially that America is bankrupt. Media is bashing more than ever on Russia/Putin to manipulate the masses. As we know, Putin was the man who saved Syria from Obama/America. He deserved the Nobel Peace Prize way more than Mr. "I´m good at killing people" Obama.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Hold BTC. until the war starts, them dump it for gold. (and a bunker With food and a few Ak47 )  Wink

Then if you believe the West will win the war, make friends with some Jewish bankers.
If the you think the East will win (Russia,China,Iran,) learn to speak the language at the very least learn how to say

"Yes Master, I will Have your ass clean in no time at all just bend over" Grin Grin

SHALOM! I totally agree with you but I wont want gold, I'll want gasoline, guns, food, bunker, armored Humvee, and my woman of course!. I also think the west would win the war and I'm friends with some Jewish bankers.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:07:42 PM

Don`t worry,be happy!
Buy and hold

It is not only about that specific blog. There are many signs for a coming war. Especially that America is bankrupt. Media is bashing more than ever on Russia/Putin to manipulate the masses. As we know, Putin was the man who saved Syria from Obama/America. He deserved the Nobel Peace Prize way more than Mr. "I´m good at killing people" Obama.

The signs are clear, the whole US boat fleet is off in the asia-pacific region and have been heading there for a while http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/02/us-asia-security-idUSBRE85100Y20120602

from what I understand by some time this year they will have over 80% of the warships ready to attack the middle east as well as Russia and asia.

Its going to be a sad da for all of us.

traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

I commend your for your analytical skills  Roll Eyes

I commend you for your language skills.  Irony detector pegged.
Spaceman_Spiff
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:15:31 PM

I dunno about a world war, I think people especially the young generation have grown to hate war, which makes it harder for war hungry elite to launch new wars.
Don't know about that.  Human psychology hasn't really changed much.  Maybe the internet is a force for peace, since it brings us into contact with people from all kinds of nations, thereby making it somewhat harder to demonize "the enemy".  I seriously doubt thats enough though (civil wars still happen, and thats between groups of people who are in contact with eachother).
MonadTran

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:16:39 PM

America has ordered over 14 Million potassium iodide tablets

So whomever is manufacturing those tablets has got some nice profit, without even starting the WW III. I'm not convinced a WW III is needed to profit further. Bombing a smaller country may be enough.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:16:56 PM

I dunno about a world war, I think people especially the young generation have grown to hate war, which makes it harder for war hungry elite to launch new wars.
Don't know about that.  Human psychology hasn't really changed much.  Maybe the internet is a force for peace, since it brings us into contact with people from all kinds of nations, thereby making it somewhat harder to demonize "the enemy".  I seriously doubt thats enough though (civil wars still happen, and thats between groups of people who are in contact with eachother).

+1
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:18:00 PM

America has ordered over 14 Million potassium iodide tablets

So whomever is manufacturing those tablets has got some nice profit, without even starting the WW III. I'm not convinced a WW III is needed to profit further. Bombing a smaller country may be enough.

This wont be a war between "small countries" I can assure you of that!
BunworthBanshee

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:18:21 PM

SHALOM! and I'm friends with some Jewish bankers.

Ok can we be friends Grin Grin

phoenix1

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Most of the people on this planet are still sleepwalking ... unless they wake up massive war is inevitable. It's the easiest way for everybody to default and for the bankers and their friends to continue to make money behind the scenes funding both sides.

Einstein had it pretty much right IMO

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

And a few people flicking physical bitcoins at each other ...

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves"  - Confucius (China 551BC-479 BC)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:23:48 PM

SHALOM! and I'm friends with some Jewish bankers.

Ok can we be friends Grin Grin

Of course!
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:29:19 PM

If you're going to talk about conspiracy theories how can you forget to include Japan in that graph? They've been US controlled since '45.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: