Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MTgox to the moon! 900 by tomorrow?  (Read 1881 times)
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:19:01 PM

What do you guys think?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fusioncoins

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

If tomorrow = 2 hours, yes!

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

If tomorrow = 2 hours, yes!

I'm starting to think more like 20 minutes!
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

Get ready for the new ride Smiley
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:30:08 PM

Get ready for the new ride Smiley

I was BORN ready!
NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:31:40 PM

The markets sure didn't take long after the new year to rally.

And BitCoinTalk's Speculation forum certainly didn't take long to generate its first "To Da Moon!" post.

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
zoinky

Activity: 811

Web Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:34:34 PM

Too many eyes on Bitcoin these days.  It may seem too early but were it looks like were gonna see a large correction... upwards.   Grin
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:38:10 PM

Too many eyes on Bitcoin these days.  It may seem too early but were it looks like were gonna see a large correction... upwards.   Grin

I don't think it seems early, I mean all the discussions between family members over the holidays, "come on dad/gradpa/ma/sis/auntie you gotta get in its going to the moon, gotta buy quick" dad/grandpa/ma/sis/auntie: "okok, buy me one or two or 10 and I'll get the money to you."

takes a few days to fund account with fiat. now were seeing the money start to roll in, not to mention the 40 or so billion coming our way via wall street!
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:40:40 PM

peer & Prime are doing amazingly well today.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:41:16 PM

peer & Prime are doing amazingly well today.

so has DVC.
I_bitcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

I don't think it seems early, I mean all the discussions between family members over the holidays, "come on dad/gradpa/ma/sis/auntie you gotta get in its going to the moon, gotta buy quick" dad/grandpa/ma/sis/auntie: "okok, buy me one or two or 10 and I'll get the money to you."

takes a few days to fund account with fiat. now were seeing the money start to roll in, not to mention the 40 or so billion coming our way via wall street!

I mentioned this on another thread so thought I would reinforce Bobsurplus.   After giving bitcoin to friends and family this year it was amazing that none of them immediately cashed out when given the opportunity.   Gift cards, cash, etc...   They all said they will hold them and refused any offer to part with them.

We are in for a ride!

No matter where you go, there you are.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:44:23 PM

I mentioned this on another thread so thought I would reinforce Bobsurplus.   After giving bitcoin to friends and family this year it was amazing that none of them immediately cashed out when given the opportunity.   Gift cards, cash, etc...   They all said they will hold them and refused any offer to part with them.

We are in for a ride!

Dare I go out on a limb and say `to da moon`

Grin
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:46:11 PM

Don´t forget the weekend dip. Funds arrived today. Maybe tomorrow too. And then We possibly can see another weekend drop to ~700. Who knows.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

Don´t forget the weekend dip. Funds arrived today. Maybe tomorrow too. And then We possibly can see another weekend drop to ~700. Who knows.

No no no - this weekend will be a time to HODL, make no mistake. If we had enough to do what we did over Christmas, believe me waiting strong until next week would be advised!

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:57:25 PM

I don't know, I tend to believe this weekend will be full of buying!
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

No no no - this weekend will be a time to HODL, make no mistake. If we had enough to do what we did over Christmas, believe me waiting strong until next week would be advised!

Yeah you might be right here. I´m also not so sure about selling. Too stressy anyway. The last 2 weeks I holded were so relaxing. Just checked the Price once a day and that was ist.
traderCJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:40:44 AM

Anyone know why XPM, PPC, NMC, etc. rallied so hard?  You can see that their rallies have poured cold water on LTC for the time being.
RicePicker

Activity: 216

RicePicker

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:58:36 AM

Anyone know why XPM, PPC, NMC, etc. rallied so hard?  You can see that their rallies have poured cold water on LTC for the time being.

You have to take in to account the price point NMC and PPC was at before the crash. LTC went down to as low as $9 and is up to $25. Compare that to NMC and PPC price increase LTC has already experienced its rally.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid! =D
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Anyone know why XPM, PPC, NMC, etc. rallied so hard?  You can see that their rallies have poured cold water on LTC for the time being.

You have to take in to account the price point NMC and PPC was at before the crash. LTC went down to as low as $9 and is up to $25. Compare that to NMC and PPC price increase LTC has already experienced its rally.

+1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: