Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3628 times)
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

You have to learn how to trade on a currency exchange. Or give in the management of a reliable trader. I see no other option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

So good investment in ICO can bring you to your target, but it is riscky now, most project are scams
May be you should try to trade? Market is predictable now and gaps are quite big everyday

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

To get x5 benefit, from 10 ETH up to 50 ETH, the main path is to contribute and exchange. You may think about putting resources into BTC, ETH, altcoins or even ICO ventures. Since to make huge benefits, the main path right now is to put resources into ICOs. Accordingly, I encourage you to keep your aspirations and long haul interest in BTC and ETH substantially more secure than putting resources into ICOs.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

the best time to turn it into Bitcoin as you see on the market, people collect more bitcoin now to prepare for approval of the Bitcoin ETF this September, Bitcoin's dominance is now 50%, if the ETF will be approved I am convinced that Bitcoin will skyrocket or even surpass high all the time,
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

You can get 50 ethereum if you invest more in eethereum or hold your  already 10 ethereum. Ethereum is one and only coin that has much potentiality to grow over time. Now its value is much lower. If you invest more in it now, it will give you four times profit within three or four months.

belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:47:40 AM

Don't rush in wanting big results. Crypto technology is very unsuitable if you chase to immediately produce large numbers. Crypto grows with its own will, you cannot set it, you can only wait for it to arrive at the point of satisfaction you want. Especially in this year, the declining season is taking place for a long time, so you should be able to hold it for much longer. To speed up to your destination, you can also join other programs from crypto and also bounty campaigns.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
FrankWagner631

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

The simplest thing to get from 10 ETH is that you can spend more than 50 ETHs just to buy 40 more ETHs to own them. I think that is the simplest and most effective way. If you do not use it, you can invest in ICO projects or Airdrop programs to get Tokens, so you can sell them in exchange for ETH.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:13:44 AM

Daily trading is the answer, at least you need courage and patience
by looking for a profit of 10% per day, within one month your assets will be 50 ETH, if you can trade daily without any mistakes
but we know that trading is not easy, requires skill and thoroughness so as not to make a wrong decision

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

Investing on ICO isn't an assurance that you can profit like doubled your ETH after a token  is listed on exchanges. I have been investing on ICOs for two years already. My experience with lisk is very different when it got listed on bittrex. Investing in  ICO will have to let you wait for you to earn more. A year or two will be an assurance to win big profit.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

The fastest way to make 10ETH TO 50ETH is through Trading. Although Investing in ICO counts. When you are fortunate enough to invest in a fantastic Projects 10Eth would yield you Hundreds ETH. Do not mis-calculate, other wise you would lose it all.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:49:26 AM

Then invest it on ICO so you can get some profits out of it. I would recommend buying in Pre-sale so you can get discounts for additional coins. Then hold it for 2-3 months after they got listed then you're 10 Ethereum can get up to 20 Ethereum though it's not as easy as it looks Smiley. You would try researching first before doing anything.

But this way there is great risk. Especially when he is new. Even if he does find out, it's really hard for an inexperienced person. 10ETH will probably lose! This is when you need a reliable leader.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Daily trading is the answer, at least you need courage and patience
by looking for a profit of 10% per day, within one month your assets will be 50 ETH, if you can trade daily without any mistakes
but we know that trading is not easy, requires skill and thoroughness so as not to make a wrong decision

Daily trading is the good way that I think about. Compared to buying pre-sale ICOs, it's not that easy to do, but it's easier to choose. You will have to learn some basics on buying and selling on the floor. But do not worry, it will not be too hard.
YYYtupil

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

You can always select some interesting ICOs to grow and it will surely help you in many ways.
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Your best line of activity is put that 10 eth into an ICO. As I am certain many individuals would have said to you as of now, with icos you remain to make a great deal of benefit in a brief timeframe and in the event that you are hoping to transform 10 eth into 50 eth that is the most ideal approach to do it. Simply be cautious about the ICO that you put resources into however, there are a ton of con artists out there.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

Your best line of activity is put that 10 eth into an ICO. As I am certain many individuals would have said to you as of now, with icos you remain to make a great deal of benefit in a brief timeframe and in the event that you are hoping to transform 10 eth into 50 eth that is the most ideal approach to do it. Simply be cautious about the ICO that you put resources into however, there are a ton of con artists out there.

Placing 50 eth to ico's is not guaranteed for you to earn profit because the growth will be depending on the platform, if you are interested to change coin then i prefer bitcoins because it has higher potential in the market.
coins4meh

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

Trade in short on Bitmex and you will soon get 50 eth out of your 10)) Because as I see the market will be descending very long long period of time. So take your chance and earn!))

Going short is very risky, especially in this unpredictable market. It is also not a very good time to do that as we are already in a bear market for more than a half year and pretty much bottomed out. Also look what happened yesterday. Without any major news a lot of alts have been pumping out of nowhere. If you had short orders they would have been all wiped out.

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
GetRich
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

I know one thing - it is now very dangerous to invest in ICO projects. If you invest in altcoins Top 20 coinmarketcap profits can be less than in the etherium. Therefore, the best option is to learn to trade on the exchange.

1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

You must invest in the BTC as its price is low and it will surely bring you profit in the future.
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

There are many ways to invest and earn profits but you have to be careful.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

i wish I could earn this year at least 50 eth. It is a good portfolio and I would be happy to pick up eth right now, it is undervaluated.
I would suggest you to select some high qualiy ICOs which will close cap just in one day and invest in some of them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: