Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH  (Read 3628 times)
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
I think that's enough money for you to make more money. You should engage in bounty campaigns and invest in altcoins. The current market is at the bottom and I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 10. Those are good altcoins and will get you 30-40% profit in 2019.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
Trade or invest it on best ICOs to make it 50 ETH be wise on choosing cause you might lose your investment if you picked the wrong one. Or join free trading signals in telegram

shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Anyone can't tell it exactly. But you can try it by joining some good Ico. Unless doing the trading. But if you are going to do trading please make sure your are good in trading  feild.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

I think it is not necessary to transfer the coin to other altcoins, it is better to leave everything and wait until the market grows!
GarryTonw56

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

Invest them in bitcoin because bitcoin is really low right now. Also you can try to invest in promising ICO and hope that it'll succeed

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

If you asked how to make $ 50 out of $ 10, it would be much easier. In your case, you have to take the risk. It will be necessary to buy tokens of a new project and wait until the market grows well.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

This topic was posted on May. At that time, ETH was around $650. It will be very very great if he can wait until now, with $650 we can buy more than 3 ETH. I have bought some ETH a few weeks ago. Hopefully its price will increase in the next year
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Quite a decent amount, if we take into account the fact that Ethereum can fly up to its past ATH. If you succeed, you are a very cool person.

If the price goes over the ATH, then that 50 Ethereum could be worth 50k someday. 50k is a lot of cash.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Earning of this sum will take a lot of time but I am sure that with the bullrun that will be soon it will be easier than we think and it will be possible in the nearest future.

Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

50 ETH is not so large sum today thanks to the ETH's position that is falling slowly but constantly. I don't understand it but I am sure that it will not be restored.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:33:14 AM

To earn in this space do not be in an hurry to earn big,I advice you invest in a large percentage in Bitcoin followed by ETH and then research on the first 100 token on coin market, you can then decide to share you risk of investment base on detailed research done.
That is a good a nice advice but most people do not follow that advice and in fact do the opposite of it because what they want more than anything is to earn money fast but what they do not realize is that having such an attitude is the fast way to lose all your money and yet even when they know this they engage in this self destructing behaviour.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

You have nothing to do than investing in altcoins with that I know you will get more profit compare to btc as market is bearish for now and still the best time to invest too so be careful in selecting the coin of your choice with great potential.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

50 ETH is not so large sum today thanks to the ETH's position that is falling slowly but constantly. I don't understand it but I am sure that it will not be restored.
Here he asks about how to get 50 eth. in terms of income, of course it is big. the capital to be able to get it must also be large because the ratio of the profit he wants to get is 50 ethereum

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

My suggestion for you would be to invest in two or three coins from the top 25 currencies on coinmarketcap including keeping some in Ethereum and wait for the first phase of the bull run likely to come in the first quarter of 2019. You should be able to easily get 1 - 2 x your money from those as the currencies recover then you can flip those profits into any of the late movers and catch the rise there also.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

I'm on the market for half a year. I take part in blog postings i. in generosity but out of generosity did not earn a dollar. The market at the bottom of the ICO does not make payments. I don’t know how to earn 50 etiriovs. Can someone tell me.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:58:36 AM

My suggestion for you is to choose coins/altcoins with low cap project with working product blockchain technology(platform) and with low supply. This coins/altcoins still have a lot of improvement and room to grow, so great chances that the price will go up in the future.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

I think you should allocate 5eth to invest in ICO that you feel better and have good project, and 5eth you should invest in altcoin with the top 20 in coinmarketcap ranking. The point is don't put all assets in one basket. In crypto there are many unexpected things that can happen so make a plan as best as possible. Dont greedy.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:58:13 AM

Use your 10 eth to buy and invest at ico project you can take much profit at the end of year when your ico investment have raised up to higher price, or you can trade your 10 eth to buy or invest at some altcoin and will be on the higher price after you buy if you lucky.
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Invest in some best ICOs as per your search. One I will recommend you is Incodium.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://www.listofico.com/index.php/icos/incodium
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

Purchasing another coins using your ETH would be a good decision if you were thinking to makes your ETH to grow that much. Cause keeping it in ETH can be hard to achieve that, also looking the current condition, the price of ETH is declining.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: