Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scryptpools money trail  (Read 16859 times)
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:39:00 AM

great and all, but i didn't get scammed by this guy at all. i actually caught on to it way early because i'm in IT and i was noticing discrepancies like block IDs getting scrubbed from the database and such so i made a thread over a week ago about this but people still mined  Roll Eyes. but god forbid there are actually still good people out there who like to point those who don't know what to do in the right direction!
Jerfer

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 07:41:21 AM

great and all, but i didn't get scammed by this guy at all. i actually caught on to it way early because i'm in IT and i was noticing discrepancies like block IDs getting scrubbed from the database and such so i made a thread over a week ago about this but people still mined  Roll Eyes. but god forbid there are actually still good people out there who like to point those who don't know what to do in the right direction!

"They say you're bad. I have a feeling you're bad. But I just can't quit you Phonetic."

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 08:26:57 AM

this pool started to be SCAM 10 days ago Sad
smapdi

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:32:43 PM

Ugh no way to keep the trolls and self-promoting pools out of this thread eh?
muchdogecpumine (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

Ugh no way to keep the trolls and self-promoting pools out of this thread eh?

I just woke up to find them crapping this thread up too.  We'll see if the mods can help.
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

Fuck! That's 70 Million DOGE  Shocked ? It's like $40,000 !

I still can't believe it's happening, considering I myself mined there on first few days of launch.

Do you guys think the current down-trend is because of him dumping that stash? Many chances though

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:43:11 PM

Manage your risk. My 1,000 Doges wont rock the exchange, nor my well being, but it sucks for big holders.

skleven

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

how about the 50+ victims and accounts that are more than just "screen grabs". it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out. you obviously don't know how a blockchain explorer works, or any of this for that matter,  so you can just go ahead and go back to playing with your shapes and colors :p

sympathy goes out to the 50+.

but again, what proof will you show the federal prosecutors?  esp. when they do not recognize dogecoin as anything with any value, you cannot demonstrate that damage was inflicted on these people.   your recovery would likely be limited to lost electricity.  

again, it's imaginary money.  i'm sure the class action lawsuit v. Blizzard for the loss of millions of Stone of Jordans would be on the docket first.  

If your car is completly worthless, and i steal it. Then i sell it for $100.
 Do you mean this is legal?

If people will give you money in return for something, it has value.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:46:46 PM

There is the alternative. Find out his address and post a bounty in DOGE. lol.

smapdi

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

Don't feed the trolls.
skleven

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

Don't feed the trolls.

If you don`t feed them, they will starve.  Cheesy
smapdi

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:19:46 PM

If you don`t feed them, they will starve.  Cheesy

We can only hope.  Grin
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

I'll be happy to donate my scryptpools stuck DOGE...nah screw that.

Make an anti-scammer foundation, in order to investigate events surrounding this Scryptpools LOST DOGE episode
and I'm sure plenty of ppl will donate real moneys (BTC), me included.

Cryptoin

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Still have a large amount of DOGE stuck on this pool.  Sent you a PM with the details.  Hopefully it is not completely lost.
natodemon

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:52:56 AM

I'm not sure if it will be relevant now as Phonetic hasn't been online on this forum since the 30th December but shouldn't the forum's admins have a log of the IP address' that was used to log into his account?
Even if we do get that he will most likely be hiding behind a VPN or Proxy, but it's worth a try.

Hope we can get somewhere with this, I personally lost over 200k to this pool, but I know others who have lost more.

Natodemon
koppit

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:31:58 PM

I'm not sure if it will be relevant now as Phonetic hasn't been online on this forum since the 30th December but shouldn't the forum's admins have a log of the IP address' that was used to log into his account?
Even if we do get that he will most likely be hiding behind a VPN or Proxy, but it's worth a try.

Hope we can get somewhere with this, I personally lost over 200k to this pool, but I know others who have lost more.

Natodemon

His IP address, his email address, none of the mods appear to frequent this part of the forum..
muchdogecpumine (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:40:07 PM

Natodemon

I can't find an admin contact for bitcointalk.  I PMd a few moderators, but didn't get a response.
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:38:12 AM

Unfortunately i have to agree with above poster. Its extremely difficult to prove any wrongdoing.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
st0ned

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

Yeah fuck this prick, he took off with all of our DOGEs. Wish there was something we could do to AT LEAST prevent him from profiting off of our work.
spodo

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:01:06 PM

turn off webpage doge.scryptpools.com
email not working  scryptpools@gmail.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: