Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!!  (Read 227778 times)
sumer

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:09:52 AM

How low will it go  Grin
Your loyal lover is not MED, so you only see the present their own interests, a good currency needs a good developer, not considering the gain and loss of money. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
To have a good price must be in the best moment in the store shelves, which is consistent with the laws of the market Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:09:07 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2014, 06:19:35 AM by digit

this guy has already been refunded and is only attempting to spread misinformation about atomic.  Are those sockpuppets replying to his own posts? I can say i have been using it for nearly 2 months now and have found it to be a very safe and reliable exchange.

I have been able to deposit and withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins regularly from there with no delays or issues.  

They also only charge miner fees on withdraws which means you only the pay the default tx fee that a coin may have and not what what cryptsy, mintpal and others demand you to pay so they can profit more.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
nhcaochong

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:29:42 AM

this guy has already been refunded and is only attempting to spread misinformation about atomic.  Are those sockpuppets replying to his own posts? I can say i have been using it for nearly 2 months now and have found it to be a very safe and reliable exchange.

I have been able to deposit and withdraw bitcoin and other altcoins regularly from there with no delays or issues.  

They also only charge miner fees on withdraws which means you only the pay the default tx fee that a coin may have and not what what cryptsy, mintpal and others demand you to pay so they can profit more.  

refunded ? This is really a joke, you always think that is my problem, what time to refund  to me?
Please tell me the refund address and txId

namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 09:34:16 AM

Could you please open your eyes and think it hard via TXID screen and explore transfer id in blockchain.info??  How could you show us the REFUND is true? The cheat of Atomic-Trade.com has been confirmed and this exchange website is unrepentant for its shit fault!

So this guy of BIG MOUTH looks like a capper with Atomic-Trade.com and his lost his conscience that he only live for money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
oscarsum

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 11:31:19 AM

Could you please open your eyes and think it hard via TXID screen and explore transfer id in blockchain.info??  How could you show us the REFUND is true? The cheat of Atomic-Trade.com has been confirmed and this exchange website is unrepentant for its shit fault!

So this guy of BIG MOUTH looks like a capper with Atomic-Trade.com and his lost his conscience that he only live for money.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 07:17:07 AM

refunded ? This is really a joke, you always think that is my problem, what time to refund  to me?

maybe you need to check your wallet.  look how long ago he replied to you and said he has refunded. i'm sure there is a tx id to your address to prove you were refunded but it just as easy in your position to claim they are not your address after you receive it. If they are thieves and cheaters as you want people to think then why have not more people stepped forward with the same or similar claims - It has not happened you are the only one making these claims.  So find more people who have had the same or similar thing happen to them there, i really doubt you will be able to.

To clarify I did manage to retrieve the pk from an old wallet backup and sent him his exact amount. We honor the commitment to our customers even when mistakes are made. Please make sure you are sending to a current address in the deposit list and do not mine to them.

and have a look at the about page, this is not an exchange that is trying to cheat anyone.  They care about their users.  You not find statements like this on other exchanges.  This is part of the reason why so many users now trust Atomic and believe in its future.  They are tired of other exchanges getting hacked, or trading with their coins and support tickets that carry on for months without resolution or just ignored.

The Mission
Our mission is to encourage global trade and bring the virtual currency economy to the United States; our chief concern being prosperity for all of our members. We desire to be the primary virtual currency exchange of our members. We will not sacrifice quality of service to seek growth. In order to provide quality member services, the exchange must remain financially sound and secure. Adequate operating controls, and security will be maintained at all times. Among the world’s virtual currency exchanges, this exchange is a unique organization with deep and abiding human values. Our goal is to maintain those qualities.

The Plan
The exchange will not operate with or against members funds.
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure members security.
Every member is as valuable as any other and treated as such.
We will provide support to all our members.
Members will feel secure knowing they are dealing with an easily identifiable and verifiable company.
Provide complete transparency, including providing management details.
We will always abide by AML and FinCEN guides.

The Formula
By using the latest technology we can provide and unparalleled level of support, a superior experience, encourage members to actively engage each other, and promote safe trading.

Cloud hosted scalable servers
Traffic load balancing
Geo located redundancy
Internal and external security controls
Interactive member and support chat
3rd Party security monitoring
Daily offline wallet backups
Regular identity verifications
FinCEN financial reporting
SSL encrypted connections
Global content delivery network

The Details
Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660 VERIFY
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066 VERIFY
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
fsb4000
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:01:12 AM

Even if you do not trust Atomic-Trade, you can risk 0.02 btc or less(0.02 BTC < $10) and buy cheap MED.
current price is only 0.00000230 BTC per 1 MED

withdrawal fee is really tiny, only 0.02 MED
https://www.atomic-trade.com/Fees

nohow82

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 10:17:33 AM

hi, i'm selling a large amount of MED if someone is interested please PM.
Only serius offers please.
sumer

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:39:10 PM

Arnt we all? lol its game over people move along. Ibipot is at its lowest hash rate in months.
A problem with ibipot, the effective power is only 60%-70%

sumer

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:47:57 PM

Arnt we all? lol its game over people move along. Ibipot is at its lowest hash rate in months.
The problem for a day, a day a few drops

sumer

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

Yeah and the problem with the coin is we have no dev
MED also need some time, this algorithm so far only this one, the future road may be long or short

rmindel

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:38:56 PM

This coin has been around for so long, and clearly - it gives a way to use old equipment, equipment that people turn into key chains or paper holders.

Its' price is not relevant, BEs/Antminers/BFLs take so little that even if it will balance at 100 sat it will still make (a really small) profit over electricity cost.
I think the dev has dove a great job keeping the coin going for as long as he did.

It doesn't matter if he's gone or not, now it's up to us.

I really like this coin, and i will not sell it for 200 sat and i will buy all you dumping for less for as long as i can Smiley

I agree that we need to get into mintpal, but i never had any issues with atomic-trade, and if you don't trust them, just convert and withdraw and don't keep coins there for long.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

fixed

eestimees
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:05:03 PM

Couldn't some big players in MED (I hardly have any, I only have a few miners) trade back and forth on Atomic just to get the volume up and help garner some interest?

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
nhcaochong

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:54:36 PM

refunded ? This is really a joke, you always think that is my problem, what time to refund  to me?

maybe you need to check your wallet.  look how long ago he replied to you and said he has refunded. i'm sure there is a tx id to your address to prove you were refunded but it just as easy in your position to claim they are not your address after you receive it. If they are thieves and cheaters as you want people to think then why have not more people stepped forward with the same or similar claims - It has not happened you are the only one making these claims.  So find more people who have had the same or similar thing happen to them there, i really doubt you will be able to.

To clarify I did manage to retrieve the pk from an old wallet backup and sent him his exact amount. We honor the commitment to our customers even when mistakes are made. Please make sure you are sending to a current address in the deposit list and do not mine to them.

and have a look at the about page, this is not an exchange that is trying to cheat anyone.  They care about their users.  You not find statements like this on other exchanges.  This is part of the reason why so many users now trust Atomic and believe in its future.  They are tired of other exchanges getting hacked, or trading with their coins and support tickets that carry on for months without resolution or just ignored.

The Mission
Our mission is to encourage global trade and bring the virtual currency economy to the United States; our chief concern being prosperity for all of our members. We desire to be the primary virtual currency exchange of our members. We will not sacrifice quality of service to seek growth. In order to provide quality member services, the exchange must remain financially sound and secure. Adequate operating controls, and security will be maintained at all times. Among the world’s virtual currency exchanges, this exchange is a unique organization with deep and abiding human values. Our goal is to maintain those qualities.

The Plan
The exchange will not operate with or against members funds.
Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure members security.
Every member is as valuable as any other and treated as such.
We will provide support to all our members.
Members will feel secure knowing they are dealing with an easily identifiable and verifiable company.
Provide complete transparency, including providing management details.
We will always abide by AML and FinCEN guides.

The Formula
By using the latest technology we can provide and unparalleled level of support, a superior experience, encourage members to actively engage each other, and promote safe trading.

Cloud hosted scalable servers
Traffic load balancing
Geo located redundancy
Internal and external security controls
Interactive member and support chat
3rd Party security monitoring
Daily offline wallet backups
Regular identity verifications
FinCEN financial reporting
SSL encrypted connections
Global content delivery network

The Details
Atomic-Trade.com is owned and operated by Atomic Trade, LLC..
Atomic Trade, LLC. A New Jersey Limited Liability Corporation.
New Jersey Business# 0400612660 VERIFY
FINCEN MSB# 31000036438066 VERIFY
Primary registered Agent: Allen Penner
Primary financial institution: TD Bank, N.A. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I deposit 2.39966001 BTC from my wallet to my account of Atomic-Trade at 00:45:41, 2014-03-02, but this fund has not reach in my atomic-trade account.

http://123.249.25.114/2/1.jpg
But atomic-trade has transferred my 2.399 BTC to another bitcoin adderss, that it is not my wallet adderss.
https://blockchain.info/address/138oGog2H7yqbj3MFC6FvaqUjyTG5jeJeH
After a few days, the transfer has been transferred to another address, that it is not my wallet adderss.
Screen:

http://123.249.25.114/2/2.jpg
------------------------------
These are successful deposit history, enough to prove that the address is atomic-trade address(14nfw6VdGZdzpBr5vLNU4REsw3mED185BH)
http://123.249.25.114/2/4.jpg
http://123.249.25.114/2/41.jpg
http://123.249.25.114/2/42.jpg

I have touched to webmaster of atomic-trade, but he said this problem is mine, and never refund me. But right now, this guy told all fans of MED that atomic-trade has been refund btc to me!
Do you wanna keep your fraud?
Okey, I am showing all evidences to prove Atomic-Trade.com is a Cheater, a irresponsible loser, a pathological liar, a cancer in Bitcoin community!
I will post this thread to all threads about Atomic-Trade.com until he admit mistakes and responsible.
digit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 06:56:18 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 11:50:49 PM by digit

Couldn't some big players in MED (I hardly have any, I only have a few miners) trade back and forth on Atomic just to get the volume up and help garner some interest?

we need more sellers there.  unlike the manipulated exchanges eg cryptsy, mint and other it is impossible to buy or sell into your own orders using the same account so people cant fake volume or play with price using one account, they will need more then one account and suspicious behavior would get noticed and required more thought on the person manipulating the price to make it seem normal.  

this also something that may get Cryptsy into alot of legal trouble in future if they allow it to continue for much longer (and they do have history of allowing this to occur on a regular basis and being aware pump and dump groups working their exchange (maybe even support ) ) while trying to meet regulation guidelines that Atomic already meets to a much higher standard.

rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

nhcaochong is being only a scammer.  Beware of dealing with!!
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:15:01 PM

nhcaochong is being only a scammer.  Beware of dealing with!!

Are you a fool guy? or accept bribes from Atomic-trade?

Please give evidence to proof that nhcaochong is a scammer?

nhcaochong has been show many evidences out in here, sooooo many people know Atomic-Trade is a cheater, a scammer!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sumer

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:00:35 AM

Want to make a quick profit rather than help the coin, the long-term decline in the BTC market, the probability is very small, but the BTC price more murky gives MED the opportunity more, until prices stable. Shocked

cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:20:50 PM

OK... we need new DEV!
 Grin

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: