Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHA256]+[CPU] MediterraneanCoin (MED) - REUSE your ERUPTER!!  (Read 227777 times)
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:59:46 PM

let me play , a little more
now  i know to play only with Hex16a not an all

Thanks I really appreciate it. You have already gotten further then I ever could

mill , on link i PM  you before,should have new build now

Please try it

pm replied

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smallplatf (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:32:48 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 10:50:42 PM by smallplatf

On https://github.com/mrtexaznl/bfgminer we have published the merge of bfgminer-4.7.0

tested build on debian squeeze and ubuntu 12.04:

git pull https://github.com/mrtexaznl/bfgminer
cd bfgminer
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

and you get:
./bfgminer -V
bfgminer 4.7.0

running configure script by default gives:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
bfgminer 4.7.0 configuration options summary

CFLAGS...............: -pthread -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Ilibblkmaker
  LDFLAGS..............: -pthread -Llibblkmaker/.libs -Wl,-rpath,\$$ORIGIN/libblkmaker/.libs,-zorigin -lpthread -L/usr/local/lib -lcurl -L/usr/local/lib -ljansson -L/usr/lib -lncurses -lm -ludev -L/usr/local/lib -lusb-1.0 -lrt -lblkmaker_jansson-0.1 -lblkmaker-0.1
  Installation.prefix..: /usr/local

Enabled..Lowlevel....: ftdi pci pci:uio spi usb vcom
  Disabled.Lowlevel....: hid mswin pci:vfio
  Enabled..Drivers.....: antminer avalon avalonmm bfx bifury bigpic bitforce bitforce:pci bitfury_gpio cairnsmore drillbit dualminer erupter hashbusteravalon hashbusterusb hashfast icarus klondike littlefury modminer rockminer twinfury x6500 ztex
  Disabled.Drivers.....: bfsb bitforce:mswin cpu gridseed hashbuster jingtian knc metabank minergate nanofury opencl proxy zeusminer
    To enable proxy, install libmicrohttpd 0.9.5+ (getwork) or libevent 2.0.3+ (stratum)
    To enable nanofury, install hidapi
    To enable hashbuster, install hidapi
  Enabled..Algorithms..: SHA256d
  Disabled.Algorithms..: scrypt
  Enabled..Options.....: ncurses5
  Disabled.Options.....:

MED: MeGbEre5ZyD3ug946sPuq5C6yy8ZPriwhf | BTC: 16EGB9xjGDANkfF8rw2sg29RcFmLPWLnhZ | http://www.mediterraneancoin.org | https://twitter.com/MEDDevTeam | http://forum.mediterraneancoin.org
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:50:42 PM

On https://github.com/mrtexaznl/bfgminer we have published the merge of bfgminer-4.7.0

tested build on debian squeeze and ubuntu 12.04:

git pull https://github.com/mrtexaznl/bfgminer
cd bfgminer
./autogen.sh
./configure
make

and you get:
./bfgminer -V
bfgminer 4.7.0

running configure script by default gives:
bfgminer 4.7.0 configuration options summary

CFLAGS...............: -pthread -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include/libusb-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Ilibblkmaker
  LDFLAGS..............: -pthread -Llibblkmaker/.libs -Wl,-rpath,\$$ORIGIN/libblkmaker/.libs,-zorigin -lpthread -L/usr/local/lib -lcurl -L/usr/local/lib -ljansson -L/usr/lib -lncurses -lm -ludev -L/usr/local/lib -lusb-1.0 -lrt -lblkmaker_jansson-0.1 -lblkmaker-0.1
  Installation.prefix..: /usr/local

Enabled..Lowlevel....: ftdi pci pci:uio spi usb vcom
  Disabled.Lowlevel....: hid mswin pci:vfio
  Enabled..Drivers.....: antminer avalon avalonmm bfx bifury bigpic bitforce bitforce:pci bitfury_gpio cairnsmore drillbit dualminer erupter hashbusteravalon hashbusterusb hashfast icarus klondike littlefury modminer rockminer twinfury x6500 ztex
  Disabled.Drivers.....: bfsb bitforce:mswin cpu gridseed hashbuster jingtian knc metabank minergate nanofury opencl proxy zeusminer
    To enable proxy, install libmicrohttpd 0.9.5+ (getwork) or libevent 2.0.3+ (stratum)
    To enable nanofury, install hidapi
    To enable hashbuster, install hidapi
  Enabled..Algorithms..: SHA256d
  Enabled..Options.....: ncurses5
  Disabled.Options.....:

Thanks worked perfectly

battsali

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:43:20 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:09:46 PM by battsali

hahahahhahahah

goooood baaaaaad   IIIIIII   DDDDonT care   Grin Grin  Grin
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:33:48 PM

if anyone out there is running hexminers please post here or pm me I am trying to get a guide going as these miners seem to be the most efficient for mining med

battsali

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:27:28 PM

if anyone out there is running hexminers please post here or pm me I am trying to get a guide going as these miners seem to be the most efficient for mining med

hhmmm    then, will look around to buy some cheap cheap hexminers
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:56:02 PM

hhmmm    then, will look around to buy some cheap cheap hexminers

I've seen them as low as $25

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:46:00 PM

How hard would it be to offload the scrypt portion to a gpu? I feel that if this were done the coin would be a lot more popular.

battsali

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:36:27 PM

How hard would it be to offload the scrypt portion to a gpu? I feel that if this were done the coin would be a lot more popular.

in my opinion with GPUs will come and problems, now algo is perfect also in circulation we have a lot of MED

MED need services where you can buy something with MED. 

i have raw idea for pool where everybody can mine with whatever want(asics, scrypt,x123456......), pool to mine most profitable coins sold them on exchange and buy MED in this time and every to receive MED in some ratio

now i researching how to do that if it's possible

BUT problem with no services is on first place
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:50:49 AM

in my opinion with GPUs will come and problems, now algo is perfect also in circulation we have a lot of MED

i have raw idea for pool where everybody can mine with whatever want(asics, scrypt,x123456......), pool to mine most profitable coins sold them on exchange and buy MED in this time and every to receive MED in some ratio

I must disagree with you. The best thing in my opinion for med is the ability for more people to mine.

battsali

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:20:32 AM

I must disagree with you. The best thing in my opinion for med is the ability for more people to mine.

more people , but on what price ?

i can't imagine how be happen and  how will works gpus
but i think , then will be possible to mine with bigger and  bigger asics
and this is not relevant with main MED idea to REUSE old small miners
and if one or several gpu rigs can blow all other miners from race ,  i don't agree with this
sumer

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:09:07 PM

MED uninstalled scrypt would be disastrous, a huge lack of support for the power loss MED go farther, go under environmentally friendly energy future is the right direction, there is no profit under the premise of the miners still very loyal. Cry Cry

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:31:00 PM

and if one or several gpu rigs can blow all other miners from race ,  i don't agree with this

Well unfortunately the current idea just aint working there is s handful of people mining. Every mining pool has anonymous accounts in the top 5 spots I have a strong suspicion they are all the same person who holds over 50% of the mined coins. The only way to compete with that is to offload the scrypt portion to a gpu to allow larger asics.

battsali

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:52:10 PM

Well unfortunately the current idea just aint working there is s handful of people mining. Every mining pool has anonymous accounts in the top 5 spots I have a strong suspicion they are all the same person who holds over 50% of the mined coins. The only way to compete with that is to offload the scrypt portion to a gpu to allow larger asics.

tc tc tc

in every pool for any coin all over the world ,have liders
and we have also , and no one can't change that, always some people will have more money, better hardware, better car..........
Every miner have choice to be anonymous or not, and I will belive you IF ,let say again IF you can provide serious
proof for that you say .,., show me one MED address with 13M MED and  i will agree, or other real related links, proof linked to one person.,.

to then PLEASE do not scary people

i also can say, all memeber with showing user name on pool who is not anonymous is one person and hold other 50%  of the mined coins

is OK now, 2 person have 100% .,., and we have mediterranean air   Cheesy

about gpus, you and i - we are the last persons who can decide. we can only talk here

small know what to do  Wink
battsali

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:12:45 PM

users poll for a new function for the wallet, you can vote!!!   http://strawpoll.me/2404646
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:58:03 PM

i can't imagine how be happen and  how will works gpus
but i think , then will be possible to mine with bigger and  bigger asics
and if one or several gpu rigs can blow all other miners from race ,  i don't agree with this

tc tc tc

in every pool for any coin all over the world ,have liders
and we have also , and no one can't change that, always some people will have more money, better hardware, better car..........
Every miner have choice to be anonymous or not, and I will belive you IF ,let say again IF you can provide serious
proof for that you say .,., show me one MED address with 13M MED and  i will agree, or other real related links, proof linked to one person.,.

to then PLEASE do not scary people

i also can say, all memeber with showing user name on pool who is not anonymous is one person and hold other 50%  of the mined coins

is OK now, 2 person have 100% .,., and we have mediterranean air   Cheesy

about gpus, you and i - we are the last persons who can decide. we can only talk here

small know what to do  Wink

You cannot honestly say that it's a coincidence that the top 5 people on every pool being anonymous and all having a way higher hashrate then anyone else. It is definitely 1 person and I believe a gpu miner already exists just not for us. It has been split over several "anonymous" accounts but unfortunately 1 person has over half the entire network hashrate and over half all coins mined. Im sorry to say but it is true.

Will this stop me from mining? No

Do I want access to the gpu miner so I can compete? Fuck yeah I do

sumer

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:03:43 AM

users poll for a new function for the wallet, you can vote!!!   http://strawpoll.me/2404646

Can not choose to vote

sumer

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:04:21 AM

Can not choose to vote
vote 1

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:21:41 AM

yes mill look strange and.,.,.,,unfortunately in cryptho world everything is possible

i just don't want to happen on this way ,.,. i don't have suppoorted gpus or i will try to play with this long time ago

now looking bfgminer 4.7 logs .,, and

mill why don't try to play with this

Disabled.Drivers.....: ................. opencl ......

or in some combinations........

i hope this anomaly in hashrate to have logic explanation .,., or if case is gpus      LET GO  , PLEASE  share magic version

we can't do anything, better is to mine more people

THIS IS MY OPINION

also MED community be more active PLEASE  Wink  otherwise  , mill i don't feel comfortable here , so many people mine
and only read may be ,and nothing.,.,.,. 3 members  Huh only on ibipot mine 24 now! if continue on this way let make new thread  and write there
what you think?

I agree with you. Thats what also made me suspicious being all these anonymous accounts and only 3 active people on the forum.

sumer

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:13:32 AM

Downturn in the market shift people's attention Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: