Poll
Question: What are  gonig to do?
Keepp mining and hope for prices to go back up
Mine something else and wait for price to go up
Dump. now.
Buy in bulk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happening with DOGE?  (Read 11240 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:18:43 AM

Dogecoin is over.. I'ts seen its day and was full of hype and people trying to pocket some cash who missed out on BTC and LTC.. Problem was people expected it to go alot higher than it did.

Nobody expects to be a bagholder but it happens all the time.  A lot of sad stories on this forum where people lost houses and inheritance due to investing in LTC, Doge and other alternates.

mind you too many people get consumed by greed and they ignore all the warnings.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:27:58 AM

Dogecoin is over.. I'ts seen its day and was full of hype and people trying to pocket some cash who missed out on BTC and LTC.. Problem was people expected it to go alot higher than it did.

Nobody expects to be a bagholder but it happens all the time.  A lot of sad stories on this forum where people lost houses and inheritance due to investing in LTC, Doge and other alternates.

mind you too many people get consumed by greed and they ignore all the warnings.

Altcoins are gamble and you can lose money as easily as gambling. But many people don't know the risks before investing and face the consequences.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:16:46 AM

DOGE is rock solid long term investment in my view. Its widely used and its not going anywhere.

Yeah, LOL, sounds about right. Think I'll give it a wide berth thanks. Cheesy

Borsht

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:25:41 AM

apollo 13: "gentlemen, we just lost the moon."

i'm forced to start pruning my doge reserves.
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:44:46 AM

Dogecoin has gone to dogie heaven. After all, who expects a dog to have a long life span
Kergekoin

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:45:02 AM

DOGE is rock solid long term investment in my view. Its widely used and its not going anywhere.

Yeah, LOL, sounds about right. Think I'll give it a wide berth thanks. Cheesy

Lol. What i meant by saying this is that its not going to die.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Aricoin_Mike

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:25:12 PM

I started buying myself more in from 35sat. Lets see if i burn my savings or buy myself a summerhouse in a year or two...

I think a lot of people are thinking similar like you.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:49:15 PM

I started buying myself more in from 35sat. Lets see if i burn my savings or buy myself a summerhouse in a year or two...

my suggestion is take out as big a loan as you can and buy as much as you can !!!1 you will be swimming in Doge before long !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:52:22 PM

people that are anti Doge are anti fun !

people are having FUN ! on the internet !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:52:37 PM

Bit by Taco Bell Chiwawa. Much rabies!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Ngaio

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 01:01:14 PM

1 doge = 1 doge

Doge was never intended to be an investment vehicle. It's true value is in it's community.
djarot

Activity: 350
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:16:49 PM

Hate to say it but we gotta admit it - the fun part of doge is what keeps everyone coming back in the end! well, its not the reason for doge to continue, but it is refreshing.....it also (I see) keeps this forum level-headed and respectful!
Should not at all be underestimated.
HashFarmer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:55:06 PM

doge is dieing slowly together with litecoin.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:07:56 PM

The only ones having fun are the early adopters who unloaded DOGE onto the later bag holders. Cheesy

Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

The only ones having fun are the early adopters who unloaded DOGE onto the later bag holders. Cheesy

well said haha . Only thing good about Doge atm is community and besides that nothing interesting going on.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:35:08 PM

And everyone who partake in the Doge community on Reddit!
Phrenico

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:37:41 PM

1 doge = 1 doge

Doge was never intended to be an investment vehicle. It's true value is in it's community.

By the devs, maybe. But every single reddit thread contains people assuring each other that they think it will turn into a good investment. Like 99% of altcoins, the price is supported by people who think it will be the next bitcoin.

The defining feature of the dogecoin community is that there is a collective delusion that nobody cares about the price. Once that's gone, the coin is no different from Auroracoin.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:51:17 PM

1 doge = 1 doge

By the devs, maybe. But every single reddit thread contains people assuring each other that they think it will turn into a good investment. Like 99% of altcoins, the price is supported by people who think it will be the next bitcoin.

The defining feature of the dogecoin community is that there is a collective delusion that nobody cares about the price. Once that's gone, the coin is no different from Auroracoin.

It's true that most people who bought Dogecoin care about the price; nobody would want to lose value on their investment.

However, the main difference between it and Auroracoin and most other coin is that the price is not the only thing which is important. Even if the value would drop further, hanging on /r/dogecoin would still continue to be fun, and tipping would go on too.
thatguy3

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:13:16 PM

I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble with FACTS, but:

Dogecoin STILL has the most unique addresses sending coins than any other altcoin. EVEN Litecoin.
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/sentbyaddress-ltc-doge.html

AND

It STILL has the most number of transactions per day than all other altcoins, possibly COMBINED as well.
http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-ltc-drk-doge.html

There are still tons of users and the potential is there.

Any other altcoin seems dead in comparison in terms of users.

This does not even include any transactions that happen off the blockchain, LIKE TIPPING.

The price could be a pump and dump, but the userbase has stayed above all other altcoins since day 4 of Dogecoin's creation, regardless of price.

It's the #2 coin here for a reason: http://www.coingecko.com/

Ngaio

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:54:46 PM

I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble with FACTS, but:

Facts are always welcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: