http://crapcoin.orgWhat is Crapcoin?
Crapcoin (CRAP) is a fast version of Bitcoin and Litecoin. It uses scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.
- 90 second block targets
- 50 coins per block (100 coins in the first 1,000 blocks to thank miners)
- subsidy halves every 4.5 years
- difficulty retarget every 10 minutes
- supply: 158,020,000
- current block count for the launch : 5 (small 0.03% pre-mine to fund expenses & bounties)
- Quick difficulty adjustments to deal with large swings in hash rate.Why another "crapcoin"?
Because they are a lot of fun.How to get crapcoins?
Mine them. Difficulty is starting really low. You'll probably find blocks with your CPU or nvidia GPU.Sources:
RPC port: 13585
P2P port: 33586 Block Explorer: http://explorer.crapcoin.org CRAP Pools:
http://crap.8x1.net propcrap with 1% fee! http://firstname.lastname@example.org
server is located in france, 8 core, 24 gb ram, 2x250ssd hdd
fees 1%, withdrawfees 0.0001CRAP Faucet:https://andarazoroflove.org/faucet/crapcoin/Bounties:
Block Explorer - 5000 CRAP paid to diatonic
Pools - 5000 CRAP paid each to candidakefyr & Empty42
CRAP faucet/fountain: 5000 CRAP to shakezula & I refunded his 900 CRAPs he used to load the faucet
CRAP gambling/gaming: 5000 CRAP
CRAP p2pool code: 5000 CRAP Exchanges: