Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray for bitcoin's value to rise back up  (Read 956 times)
J180 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 08:33:31 AM

We should all say prayer together to get bitcoin back on track.

Blessed Rand. May thou raise the value of bitcoins so we may smite the parasites!
N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! ahkstas so
N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! ahkstas sa
N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! ahkstas kvakis!

(Repeat three times)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 08:42:46 AM

Keeping low price can save more electricity spend by the bitcoin netwokr as there is not much use yet   Cheesy
It would rise when there is more use case around the internet. So you are praying that it will rise tomorrow
Danijel Habek

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 09:06:43 AM

Keeping low price can save more electricity spend by the bitcoin netwokr as there is not much use yet   Cheesy
It would rise when there is more use case around the internet. So you are praying that it will rise tomorrow

I must say that I have used all my bitcoins well and for the prosperity of myself and my family, and more or less you can say i've gave them back to the earth, as I have been buying seeds and young plants for food crops. Along with some mining and farming equipment  Wink

So, i find this bitcoin price rise prayer thread pretty appropriate;

"Our Pasta, who art in the Pot, Flying Spaghetti Monster be Thy Name. Thy dinner's come, when Thy will be done, On stove as it is in the oven..Give us this day our garlic bread, And give us our bottle's o'rum, As we give to those who dine with us. And feed us into oblivion, And deliver us from hunger. For thine is the tastiest, and the spiciest, and the best, for ever and ever. RAmen"

Quote from: TraderTimm
For me, bitcoin is freedom that I never thought I'd see in my lifetime.
willphase

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 11:10:24 AM

doesn't matter what the price is as long as it's a stable price.

bitcoin will grow when merchants start using it, and they can't start using it until the exchange rate is stable.  Price increases/decreases just help currency speculators and bitcoin will not grow when its value is only based on currency speculation.

Will

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: