Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🐳REEFCOIN🐳X16S MASTERNODE|NO PREMINE|NO ICO|NO MN PRESALE|POW/POS/MN|FAIR  (Read 10562 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

A project having great idea to all consumers.Platforms that  supported multi-languages.Im glad to say thank you to all the team behind this platfom. To the moon.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Will influence this coins to http://blockmasters.co

any bounty for translation?
Native language : Bahasa Indonesia

Indy Mining

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

If you have a question please come chat at the discord. https://discord.gg/UrfhKkP
Indy Mining

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:06:06 PM

Will influence this coins to http://blockmasters.co

any bounty for translation?
Native language : Bahasa Indonesia

Yes, bounties will be set at a later date.
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

very nice excited for this project the founder is a long time crypto head glad to see it in fruition.

Super nice project though. Knowing that the founder is a long time crypto head then it is a great possibilty for the success of the project and the team behind this one.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

Fair launch with no ICO or MN presale and others
so, to all people who want to buy this coins, should wait until this coins tradeable on exchange right ?
except miners

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
reefcoin.io (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:40:26 AM

very nice excited for this project the founder is a long time crypto head glad to see it in fruition.

Super nice project though. Knowing that the founder is a long time crypto head then it is a great possibilty for the success of the project and the team behind this one.

Of course - if the guys behind the project are real  Grin
Dont forget to look at the website wich is build on top of a cheap pre build template (like hundreds of others) and the goal to list on maaaaannnny exchanges as soon as possible...

Yes we are very much real! We will be doing a livestream on Main Net Launch! Come join us on Discord and livestream!

As far as the "cheap" website, please bare in mind that we are a self-funded project. We don't do premine / no ICO / no MN Pre-sale. Everything is coming out of our pockets.

According to our roadmap, we are wishing to list on 3 exchanges in June. Do you think that's too many too fast?

https://reefcoin.io/#roadmap
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:41:18 AM

Fair launch with no ICO or MN presale and others
so, to all people who want to buy this coins, should wait until this coins tradeable on exchange right ?
except miners

Coins will be tradable on our discord before exchanges as well!

https://discord.gg/ffgCM36
tarballqc

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

res
Indy Mining

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

Of course - if the guys behind the project are real  Grin
Dont forget to look at the website wich is build on top of a cheap pre build template (like hundreds of others) and the goal to list on maaaaannnny exchanges as soon as possible...

Well I am real. I am only helping with he discord and answer questions. Tom is real along with his girl friend. Check out their Facebook. Plenty of history there. 0% premine and no presales makes it rather hard to just sell and run. One never knows how the project will run or what will happen, I hope it works out well.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

The idea to save the reef ecosystem is one of a great idea for a project.
Today, the condition of coral reef is getting worse, so without conservation the coral reef could get even worse in the future.
So that a big support is needed for this project.
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:17 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 07:12:56 AM by jmorignot

REEFcoin will be added on https://www.CryptoRushMining.com ; Mining will be free of fees the first month in support of this great project.

*** EDIT: REEFCoin Test Net is already added, you can test it on the following stratum : -a x16s -o stratum+tcp://cryptorushmining.com:3663 -u <WALLET> -p c=REEF ; and as promised NO FEES.
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

The idea to save the reef ecosystem is one of a great idea for a project.
Today, the condition of coral reef is getting worse, so without conservation the coral reef could get even worse in the future.
So that a big support is needed for this project.

Thank you very much!

How to prepare for REEFCOIN Main Net Launch:

1. If you have been beta testing on our blockchain, you need to delete the following folder: C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore
2. Delete your old wallet and download our new wallet from the link given on May 21st - 12:00PM EST - Please note that the new wallet will NOT be on our current GitHub. It will be released on Discord for a fair launch. Only myself and @biddy will have access to the new release wallet.
3. @Contributors with ReefSeeds (aka SeedNodes) will need to stand by to update to the new blockchain once the new wallet is released
4. First Masternode and GPU/Pool Mining: Due to the nature of Masternode blockchain, we would first need to form a ReefNode (aka Masternode) in order to enable GPU/Pool Mining. Since we are a NO PREMINE blockchain, we will need to combine our efforts to acquire 500,000 REEF to make our first ReefNode. I will coordinate which wallet to send to form our first ReefNode. As far as I know, we will be the only Masternode blockchain with no premine to start a Masternode at the start. Please keep in mind that if you contribute to the first ReefNode, you will be refunded and compensated when we get a second ReefNode up! As a bonus to those who will lend at least 50K REEF will receive our brand new real life minted Reef Coin as well as a @Contributors role on discord! P.S before a ReefNode is online, you will encounter a wallet “loop sync” because it will keep trying to look for a ReefNode.
5. Keep in mind that the new Main Net Blockchain will be online roughly 30-60 minutes prior to the release of the wallets. This is to we can double check and provide a secure and successful launch for REEFCOIN. During that time I will setup a few seed nodes as well.
6. I will be live-streaming all day for Main Net Launch day on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ReefCoin - I will give live support for those who needs help and I will do a live REEFCOIN giveaway at the end of the livestream!

Thank you @everyone for your continued support so far in this amazing project! We’ve grown so much in the past week! Let’s keep the momentum going!

For more information please view: #reef-faqs
mpchua

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Hi everyone, i found this info from REEFCOIN official site.

Algorithm
X16S

Block Time
1 Minute

Block Reward
5000 REEF

Total Coin Supply
25 Billion REEF

Block Retargeting
Every block :: Dark Gravity Wave v3

Masternode collateral
500,000 REEF

Premine
NONE

ICO
NONE

Masternodes Pre-Sale
NONE

Founders Reward
10%

I have few question hope dev can answer me, before everyone move their rig to secure your network.
Founders going to take 500 coin from each block?
Founders can do mn after 1000 blocks?
What is the mn block reward %?
How much coin will take by DEV?
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

Hi everyone, i found this info from REEFCOIN official site.

Algorithm
X16S

Block Time
1 Minute

Block Reward
5000 REEF

Total Coin Supply
25 Billion REEF

Block Retargeting
Every block :: Dark Gravity Wave v3

Masternode collateral
500,000 REEF

Premine
NONE

ICO
NONE

Masternodes Pre-Sale
NONE

Founders Reward
10%

I have few question hope dev can answer me, before everyone move their rig to secure your network.
Founders going to take 500 coin from each block?
Founders can do mn after 1000 blocks?
What is the mn block reward %?
How much coin will take by DEV?

Hello,

Yes that’s correct. It’s typical as zcash takes 20% / bwk takes 10% / zencash takes 8.5%.

Masternode reward doesn’t start until after block 5000 and the reward for block 5001-50000 is 85% pow and 15% min. Keep in mind that by then there should be plenty of masternodes formed by miners. We have a very fair and transparent project. Hope that helps clarify things. Please read the FAQs on our discord.
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

We are doing a giveaway now on our Discord!

3D Real Life Minted Reef Coin!
React with :tada: to enter!
Time remaining: 49 minutes, 32 seconds
3 Winners | Ends at•Today at 4:14 PM
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Cheers everyone

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
reefcoin.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:38:57 AM

Update for May 21st - 12:00PM EST

```Our team and advisors have decided that it is best to do one final “dress rehearsal” by launching our 0.8.0 Poseidon Blockchain (Main Net Version) and Wallets to perform one last testing phase in place of Main Net tomorrow Monday at 12:00PM EST.

Tonight (Sunday) we will be releasing the builds for 0.7.0 at 11:59PM EST. We feel that it is necessary to have this final testing phase to ensure everything goes 100% smoothly rather than rushing the launch with uncertainties. We are pushing Main Net Launch date to Thursday May 24th 12:00PM EST. ```

Thank you @everyone for your understanding and your continued support in this great venture!

P.S please make sure to delete the following folder for the new test blockchain:

```C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore```
pure9401

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

Update for May 21st - 12:00PM EST

```Our team and advisors have decided that it is best to do one final “dress rehearsal” by launching our 0.8.0 Poseidon Blockchain (Main Net Version) and Wallets to perform one last testing phase in place of Main Net tomorrow Monday at 12:00PM EST.

Tonight (Sunday) we will be releasing the builds for 0.7.0 at 11:59PM EST. We feel that it is necessary to have this final testing phase to ensure everything goes 100% smoothly rather than rushing the launch with uncertainties. We are pushing Main Net Launch date to Thursday May 24th 12:00PM EST. ```

Thank you @everyone for your understanding and your continued support in this great venture!

P.S please make sure to delete the following folder for the new test blockchain:

```C:/users/USERNAME/AppData/Roaming/ReefCore```

Will my coins remain?
goldobamine

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:36 AM

I did not see the information about the stock exchange
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: