Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Still no reply from all4btc. [scammers]  (Read 909 times)
emba4 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:50:31 PM

ive got to make these million posts before i can post in the actual thread and complain somewhere they may listen (although i doubt it)

ive still had no response from all4btc, i even tried to phone them and all i get is a message saying that the number does not accept calls anymore so i think its safe to assume theyre on the scam. the site is still up and will take your coins so be warned DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM looks like theyve grinched out and were just running in Dec to rake in cash from people buying xmas gifts and such (thats a pretty scummy move right there)

of course maybe im wrong but ive yet to see any evidence to the contrary. ive also emailed bitpay to ask that they suspend or block all4btc's account so they cant harvest any more coins

again sorry that this is in the wrong section/thread/area where it wont get read but this rather crazy rule stops me posting directly in the thread it belongs in
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:00:30 PM

A mod will probably move it. I think I saw these guys have scammed other people too.
emba4 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 03:31:38 PM

indeed it seems they have, which is very sad really as ive used them before, they were legit, then they shut the site for a time as they said they got "overwhelmed" it seems they just thought why not re-open for the festive period to rake in some BTCs from those buying for xmas when they never intended to actually process the orders. it really is total scumbag behavior, sure i was buying gfx cards for mining but im sure some people ordered gifts for people and the like.

i also noticed that the google + page for all4btc has not been updated since 12th december yet their parent co bitcoinsberlin run by the same people posted on theirs as recently as this morning so they are active just totally ignoring contact on the all4btc side. ive emailed bitpay in the hope that they will suspend their account so no one else gets done over at least, although im not sure theyll do it on the strength of just me complaining
Dogtanian

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:20:35 PM

indeed it seems they have, which is very sad really as ive used them before, they were legit, then they shut the site for a time as they said they got "overwhelmed" it seems they just thought why not re-open for the festive period to rake in some BTCs from those buying for xmas when they never intended to actually process the orders. it really is total scumbag behavior, sure i was buying gfx cards for mining but im sure some people ordered gifts for people and the like.

i also noticed that the google + page for all4btc has not been updated since 12th december yet their parent co bitcoinsberlin run by the same people posted on theirs as recently as this morning so they are active just totally ignoring contact on the all4btc side. ive emailed bitpay in the hope that they will suspend their account so no one else gets done over at least, although im not sure theyll do it on the strength of just me complaining

Ah, I guess this is one downfall or BTC with it being irreversible. Shame.
WilJeans

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:39:07 PM

sorry for you
ImAHolder

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Feel sorry for you 2, only bad thing about BTC... Let's hope it will get fixed somehow.
ericsnowden

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:01:12 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 09:03:28 PM by ericsnowden

sorry, unfortunately there are a lot of scammers in this "game"!!
elbeik

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:06:07 PM

probably they are a scam
lnternet

Activity: 299
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

I can't comment on the matter at hand but just for perspective:
They have an office in Berlin, I was there recently. It's not some website-only company, and you can see their names on the site, which makes this a bit unlikely to be a scam.

1ntemetqbXokPSSkuHH4iuAJRTQMP6uJ9
all4btc

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 12:51:19 PM

Hi dudes,

one year ago we have a couple of unsatisfied customers during the high shopping season because of the overwhelming response and unexpected transaction volume. If any order was not fulfilled we guarantee your money-back for a reasonable refunds.

Anyway we fulfill > 95 % of thousand of orders from different merchants every business day to satisfy our consumer needs and accelerate shipments especially for the holiday or Christmas season.

Thanks for the patience and business.
Team from All4btc.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: