Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:14:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most of the cryptos are falling except ETH. Reason?  (Read 370 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

From last few days it is seen that most of the cryptos price are falling. But Etherium is going on reverse. Its price is doing good.
Could yo please explain the reason of rising ETH price??? Is it all about its demand in market???
The main reason why it is not falling is because there is a big demand for Ethereum. All token under ethereum needs gas as a transaction fee. hThat is why even if there is a red market Ethereum is not very affected compared to other altcoins that is only going relying on Bitcoin's mercy.
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

I think the ethereum has every chance to replace Bitcoin in the future.
 Smart contracts are written on it,
 make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view
 it has more potential as a valuable asset. Ethereum may be will reach 10K in the future.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:29:02 PM

except ETH? are you blind? eth is falling like a waterfall yesterday and today. my portfolio is going down crazy Sad
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

From last few days it is seen that most of the cryptos price are falling. But Etherium is going on reverse. Its price is doing good.
Could yo please explain the reason of rising ETH price??? Is it all about its demand in market???

I do not see a situation like that. There is a slight percentage difference, but I think the trend is generally the same.
Perhaps some smaller altcoins are showing different trends.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:24:46 AM

Maybe it was just a moment away and in the end remains the same as the other being red. It's hard to escape the domination of the bitcoin. many altcoins still follow bitcoin on the issue price and are enough to make the development of altcoin slightly reduced or too long to increase.

pastelbasah

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

What type of price tracker you are using? Most of the crypto's are falling down in most of the trackers so why there's too much hype for ETH?
yes i think the same with you. some crypto fall and eth that still survive with very good price. not if all crypto fall then eth also will fall?
to my knowledge as long as I participate in the world of crypto that happened like that.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Maybe Ethereum is more needed for the purchase of altcoin or ico than on other coins.
So I think it would make sense if the correction on Ethereum is smaller than the average market correction.
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

The ETH now appears to be replacing bitcoin.
As the ETH's correction is smaller and the increase is faster, more money is flowing to the ETH.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

Eth has fallen from 900 to 600. It is more than 30% correction. So i think that your statement is wrong. The most stable coin for me is decred.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

In my opinion,  more people are investing with ETH and this coin is the most commonly used currency like in the bounty campaign where it is being used during transactions. There is still a decline in price for ETH but not too high compared with the other crypto coins.
sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

ETH is a widely use platform, and it is very usable in the market and it is widely use by ICOs that is one of the  major reason why ETH is going reversed when the market is going down.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

There can be many reasons behind it. It can be caused due to sudden demand of the investors for eth or it can be due to some sort of manipulation but the main thing to remember is that not increasing or lowering price justifies the potentiality of the coin. It depends on the time and stability of the coin which bitcoin has. It has become a very much popular crypto currency coin in the market now.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

There are many reasons. As a result of the recent news, there are also many famous people condemning tokens. Although ETH has a solid user base, it has not been able to resist the decline of the market! After all, a large-scale market decline will cause people to panic selling coins!

Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

It could be due to the fact that ethereum now has the highest number of investors, you know that if demand is high then the price of the coin goes up. The only thin that is keeping the price of ethereum from skyrocketing is because it still depends greatly on the price of bitcoin for its value but as soon as ethreum can detach itself from bitcoin then we will be seeing a lot more growth

bibitao57

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Ethereum is a good coin on its own and now it looks like ethereum is going to break out from following the price of bitcoin and go its own way. The ethereum blockchain is a good project that has the potential to stand on its own without relying on the price of bitcoin for its own price like the other coins in the market do. I think we should all give it time and it will break out completely from under the shadow of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: