Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZeusDice.com - 0% HOUSE EDGE - EARN REWARDS  (Read 3692 times)
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:21:10 AM

We are currently thinking of advertisements but that depends on traffic. We was trying to implement an investor section for users to use but we had a few bugs and just made an alternative. We cant sell player information as we have nothing to sell. Just their bitcoin address...

We are new and we are just seeing how things go for the next couple of weeks. Making customers happy, is our main priority and we dont expect to make a profit any time soon. Once we have more traffic and a better community of players with their trust gained we can start adding more stuff to our gaming system so we can eventually start to turn a profit.

Thanks for your concern. 

And thank you for answering my questions!  So basically right now you're basically getting the kinks worked out and hope to pay your expenses with ads or new games in the future.  Thanks again!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeus the GOD (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 02:34:24 AM

We are currently thinking of advertisements but that depends on traffic. We was trying to implement an investor section for users to use but we had a few bugs and just made an alternative. We cant sell player information as we have nothing to sell. Just their bitcoin address...

We are new and we are just seeing how things go for the next couple of weeks. Making customers happy, is our main priority and we dont expect to make a profit any time soon. Once we have more traffic and a better community of players with their trust gained we can start adding more stuff to our gaming system so we can eventually start to turn a profit.

Thanks for your concern. 

And thank you for answering my questions!  So basically right now you're basically getting the kinks worked out and hope to pay your expenses with ads or new games in the future.  Thanks again!

Yeah pretty much. Our aim like i said was to get traffic and the only way we knew how to was to do something crazy. Something unexpected make everyone curious. A few dice sites out there which are pretty much the same so we had to just think about making the users time more enjoyable/profitable at our expense.

Couple weeks time we should be launching a bigger project if everything goes to plan. Wink

TheJacob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:16:55 AM

Just like any other Dice site we make money when users lose.

Either you are not very smart or you think we are dumb enough to believe this.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:04:15 AM

Also deposit isn't working. When I put a different amount that 0.1BTC, the deposit window closes.

please log out and in. If the issue occurs please contact us and we will look into it.

It was a Firefox issue, it works well with Google Chrome.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:05:53 AM

• Zeusdice offer all users a chance to get a full refund on all bets. Bets that are entitled for a refund are all 10 losing consecutive bets over 50% chance will be entitled for a refund.

Could you please explain this point? Does it mean that if I lose 11 consecutive bets, you return what is bet the 11th time? No matter how much is bet? And then is the count reset or would I get a refund if I lose the 12th roll?

You will be eligible for all bets past 10 so 11th 12th 13th etc...  

Your website says that "Once a member of our team has reviewed your ticket your account will be refunded with all 10 of your losing bets". So that's the first 10, not those past the first 10.

It also isn't clear whether you can bet different amounts, just the same chance.
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:28:05 AM

• Zeusdice offer all users a chance to get a full refund on all bets. Bets that are entitled for a refund are all 10 losing consecutive bets over 50% chance will be entitled for a refund.

Could you please explain this point? Does it mean that if I lose 11 consecutive bets, you return what is bet the 11th time? No matter how much is bet? And then is the count reset or would I get a refund if I lose the 12th roll?

You will be eligible for all bets past 10 so 11th 12th 13th etc...  

Your website says that "Once a member of our team has reviewed your ticket your account will be refunded with all 10 of your losing bets". So that's the first 10, not those past the first 10.

It also isn't clear whether you can bet different amounts, just the same chance.

Sorry for not being clear this will be updated. Thanks for pointing this out.
bit777

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:34:38 AM

Thanks for your concern. 

Yeah pretty much. Our aim like i said was to get traffic and the only way we knew how to was to do something crazy. Something unexpected make everyone curious. A few dice sites out there which are pretty much the same so we had to just think about making the users time more enjoyable/profitable at our expense.

Couple weeks time we should be launching a bigger project if everything goes to plan. Wink

You've created a martingale heaven. A few martingalers on your site with enough bankroll to sustain a large losing streak will bankrupt you site before you know it. And with the Refund feature, martingalers are immune to losses. Investors will not invest in it, as there can't be any profit, because of the 0% house edge. You can't survive 6 months like this, you may not survive even a month. I would advise to really think how you will sustain this, where your bottom line will come from as currently it is unrealistic to think this site will survive the winter.

addictivegaming

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:42:29 AM

Thanks for your concern. 

You've created a martingale heaven. A few martingalers on your site with enough bankroll to sustain a large losing streak will bankrupt you site before you know it. And with the Refund feature, martingalers are immune to losses. Investors will not invest in it, as there can't be any profit, because of the 0% house edge. You can't survive 6 months like this, you may not survive even a month. I would advise to really think how you will sustain this, where your bottom line will come from as currently it is unrealistic to think this site will survive the winter.

Right.

I think the owner of ZeusDice.com needs to rethink his strategies. Because honestly, there are only two possible scenarios here:

1. The game is not fair and the owner is ripping off users to make a profit.
2. The site will go out of business long before the owner creates a monetization strategy to fairly profit off his website.

Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:42:38 AM

Thanks for your concern. 

If its a martingale heaven we have created we welcome all users who play using martingale to play. We are still a new site and i agree we will soon have to think about making a profit. For now like i mentioned earlier its just about getting more traffic to our site along with loyal members.
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:48:24 AM

Right.

I think the owner of ZeusDice.com needs to rethink his strategies. Because honestly, there are only two possible scenarios here:

2. The site will go out of business long before the owner creates a monetization strategy to fairly profit off his website.

1. So far we have given out 11 refunds and so far no complaints about the gameplay. Only complaints we have had are about the wording of the refund page which will be changed today and a deposit issue which has now been resolved by the user.

2. Like i mentioned before we are not expecting to make a profit anytime soon.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:51:06 AM

The standard deviation of a coin toss is 0.5, right?
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:56:30 AM

The standard deviation of a coin toss is 0.5, right?

Yep
bit777

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:58:39 AM

Right.

1. So far we have given out 11 refunds and so far no complaints about the gameplay. Only complaints we have had are about the wording of the refund page which will be changed today and a deposit issue which has now been resolved by the user.

You have 22000 rolls on your site so far, and you have already had 11 losing streaks of 10 or more losses in a row. Can a mathematician jump in for a minute and calculate the odds?

You definitely need provable fairness on your dice site.
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:03:38 AM

Right.

You have 22000 rolls on your site so far, and you have already had 11 losing streaks of 10 or more losses in a row. Can a mathematician jump in for a minute and calculate the odds?

You definitely need provable fairness on your dice site.

Like we said before we are taking a new approach to bitcoin gambling hence the reason we currently offer refunds. All the users seem to be happy so far.

Are you currently having issues with the site?
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:04:26 AM

Do we get a refund also if different amounts are bet with the same chance? For example, I lose 10 consecutive BTC0.01 bets and then I bet BTC1 and lose, would I get that BTC refunded?
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:07:30 AM

Do we get a refund also if different amounts are bet with the same chance? For example, I lose 10 consecutive BTC0.01 bets and then I bet BTC1 and lose, would I get that BTC refunded?

All amounts will be refunded it just has to be in the same %chance. For example if you use the martingale system yout 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc.. will all be refunded.
addictivegaming

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

All amounts will be refunded it just has to be in the same %chance. For example if you use the martingale system yout 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, etc.. will all be refunded.
So you're essentially saying that if this game is in fact fair, a smart player with a reasonably sized bankroll cannot lose?

There are so many ways to exploit this too. I can make min bets until I lose 9 times in a row, then do a max bet, knowing that even if I lose I will get this bet back. According to what you're saying, this is not a problem and you are perfectly fine with users doing this.

Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:19:30 AM

So you're essentially saying that if this game is in fact fair, a smart player with a reasonably sized bankroll cannot lose?

There are so many ways to exploit this too. I can make min bets until I lose 9 times in a row, then do a max bet, knowing that even if I lose I will get this bet back. According to what you're saying, this is not a problem and you are perfectly fine with users doing this.

New approach to Bitcoin gambling.

You are free to play how you want to play. We do advise you don't play recklessly and only gamble what you can afford to lose.
Timetwister
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:22:26 AM

All amounts of a consecutive bad streak, just the first 10 or just those after the first 10? For example, I bet and lose the following rolls at 50% chance: 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 0.01, 1, 100. What would I get refunded? 101.09, 1.09 or 100?
Zeus the GOD (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:23:57 AM

All amounts of a consecutive bad streak, just the first 10 or just those after the first 10?

After 10. But we may be increasing this soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: