Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:49:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OIC] OILCOIN - R E A D MANIFEST - DRILLINGTIME: JAN 06, 2014. 5 PM EST  (Read 29025 times)
FreePls

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:47:08 PM

vazi booba, sort nous un bon truc qui dechire

I am sorry, i dont speak any french.

but google does a bit!

Vazi booba, leaves us a good thing that tore

can someone translate google to english?

BoobaFR (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:00:38 PM

but google does a bit!

Vazi booba, leaves us a good thing that tore

can someone translate google to english?

i am sorry, english is not my first language - what do vazi and tore mean?
rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 08:03:06 PM

A coin whith future i suppose. Lets hope for a good 2014.
nicksly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

ITS OKAY, i said go Booba, make us a kick ass coin

so there is no Booba FR, FR for French !
vazi is french slang for : go for it
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:13:31 PM

I´ll bet my hat on that at least one pool or "someone" will start mining before lauch time. No, I´ll bet two hats on that!
Another coin of fairytale and nice pictures. There is one already. - And its quite successful.  Cheesy

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:09:00 PM

would having a pool release first will hide any premining? we will only access the wallet 15 minute later and see blocks and not know how many of them were premined.
domokun

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

Seems interesting, I'll keep a lookout
BoobaFR (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:27:57 PM

I´ll bet my hat on that at least one pool or "someone" will start mining before lauch time. No, I´ll bet two hats on that!
Another coin of fairytale and nice pictures. There is one already. - And its quite successful.  Cheesy

I'll bet 3 hats against you.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:48:24 PM

I'll bet 3 hats against you.

seriously answer my question. how much is it going to be premined? Seems like you can easily hide under "it was released to a pool first and they must have mined 100k blocks already"
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:17:28 PM

This one is really good, will hold 90%.
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:19:42 PM

+1 for OIL
MUBBLE86

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:24:31 PM

11h 30min  to start right Huh?

Tyson2295

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:25:13 PM

reserved

singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

11h 30min  to start right Huh?

It's 5 PM EST. Not 5 AM EST. So more like 23:30 hours.

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
MUBBLE86

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:33:11 PM

11h 30min  to start right Huh?

It's 5 PM EST. Not 5 AM EST. So more like 23:30 hours.

ahh +6h to my time not -6h     gmt+1    11pm here

thx

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:12:58 PM

So why is Oilcoin any different from other shitcoins?[/b] - There are two reasons why. But just wait a moment.

With the help of DOGE and maybe Coyne West the cryptoworld got a lot of attention the last weeks. Open Coinmarketcap.com and take a look at the #50-100 cryptocoin names. OK? Then take a look at the names #1-50. You probably noticed that the names of #1-50 are more serious minded. Now put yourself in the position of someone who read about cryptocurrency the first time and is looking at coinmarketcap.com. Those people probably never heard of mining either and don't have the time or don't want to dig deeper. There will be some people who will dig deeper and start mining XYZ Coin. Maybe some people made some coins and start trading on exchanges. Those people will not study the forum and announcements on a daily basis. They don't care about difficulty, blocks etc. - they just have some fun trading coins. Remember - I am talking about the people who are new to the cryptoworld. So where do those people invest/trade their coins? Of course they make their decisions by acting on instinct. For them the coin details (block, diff etc.) is just "nerd stuff" and they go along with the best name. You and I must admit, that oilcoin is a good name.

You are wrong on just about everything you posted above. I don't even know where to start so make it easier for me by
saying what part of your story you wanna see proven wrong first.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BoobaFR (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:22:13 PM

So why is Oilcoin any different from other shitcoins?[/b] - There are two reasons why. But just wait a moment.

With the help of DOGE and maybe Coyne West the cryptoworld got a lot of attention the last weeks. Open Coinmarketcap.com and take a look at the #50-100 cryptocoin names. OK? Then take a look at the names #1-50. You probably noticed that the names of #1-50 are more serious minded. Now put yourself in the position of someone who read about cryptocurrency the first time and is looking at coinmarketcap.com. Those people probably never heard of mining either and don't have the time or don't want to dig deeper. There will be some people who will dig deeper and start mining XYZ Coin. Maybe some people made some coins and start trading on exchanges. Those people will not study the forum and announcements on a daily basis. They don't care about difficulty, blocks etc. - they just have some fun trading coins. Remember - I am talking about the people who are new to the cryptoworld. So where do those people invest/trade their coins? Of course they make their decisions by acting on instinct. For them the coin details (block, diff etc.) is just "nerd stuff" and they go along with the best name. You and I must admit, that oilcoin is a good name.

You are wrong on just about everything you posted above. I don't even know where to start so make it easier for me by
saying what part of your story you wanna see proven wrong first.

Code:
"You and I must admit, that oilcoin is a good name."
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:13:22 AM

ahahaha,

so if i understood well:

Oilcoin is just a scamcoin shitcoin where the shit in name is substituted by oil... wow.... much innovative. But the difference is that it is announced just a pure scamcoin for miners with a guide how to scam buyers. Wow. Another innovation.

+ some bullshits around that.

Shitcoin with legallized scam as intention...

Congratulations.

I will mine it maybe 2 hours, maybe. And dump it ASAP. Maybe. Maybe if enough people will believe that shits and get it to any exchange (it will probably never happen).

In Pump and Dump we trust.
singula

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

I will mine it maybe 2 hours, maybe. And dump it ASAP. Maybe. Maybe if enough people will believe that shits and get it to any exchange (it will probably never happen).

If the coin is such hyped, the mining stops being profitable perhaps around 30 minute mark, depending on how fast is the difficulty retargeting for a coin. YMMV.
But perhaps 1 in 200 of these shitcoins actually becomes a valuable coin. As long as it is more than zero, there'll always be miners and buyers investing their BTC and HW, hoping into that 1/200 chance that this one is the lucky winner.

Considering that vital coin parameters (initial difficulty, retarget time, target block time, total coins ...) are missing, the coin may fail right after launch if the params are chosen badly (remember Nutcoin with its 6 second block? Everybody can mine thousands of blocks at min. difficulty - at their own fork of blockchain)

Well, I hope (if the coin won't fail horribly due to bad parameters) the sweet talk in the first post will perhaps persuade few people to hold, giving us more chance to quickly dump while many people still think the coin has some non-zero value Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
Plazma

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

CPU script or sha?

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: