Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable??  (Read 4213 times)
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

I think both have good potentials either eth or eos, but I personally tend to choose eth ... as far as I know eth is the best currency after bitcoint, but it's back to yourself tend to choose which one, hopefully your choice is not wrong

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:50:57 AM

both the Ethereum or EOS, they both have advantages and disadvantages of each. I am sure also that both of these coins have a future. Especially for the ethereum, who has been able to survive the year 2015 start from then until now.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

It seems to me that EOS is a more technically perfect coin. ETH has a number of problems that the developers have not yet solved. Currently, the Ethereum network is limited to single-threaded processor performance. Early network testing reached 25 transactions per second (under several optimized conditions), which can probably be increased to 50 or 100 TRANS-cycles per second when optimized.
However, when you load a real application the current transaction limit Ethereum probably is 10 transactions/sec. or even less.
Recently, the network has been overwhelmed by transactions to the point that all transactions except the highest-paying transactions have been rejected.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
With anticipation I am waiting for EOS mainnet launch and really want to Dan Larimer's product will do a strong competition to ETH. It will be very useful for all crypto industry.
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

DOn't only follow your feeling or other people hype. Just follow your research and decision based on the analysis and chance to the future. EOS and ETH use rather similar smart contract and blockchain technology. However, ETH is older and more people trust more in ETH. EOS I'm sure is also great. But, it really needs more times to grow up as the ETH. For now, I will put my capitals on EOS because I have had a small amount of ETH.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

Personally, I prefer ETH. Now ETH is a very powerful coin with a large community. But EOS is a very promising coin. Both rely on technology, so people with advanced technology are the best.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is currently facing downtrend including those coins and I think this is the best time to buy EOS or ETH because the current price is quite cheap but I think both are good to have. But it also depends on your choice because the decision is on your own hands.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

If you have many capitals, it is better to choose both. they are both promising altcoins with similar technology based on the smart contract technology. However, if you only want to put in one coin, ETH always go first as the first choice.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

Both has potential to keep grow so you have to choose both by split your money in to each 50%. Although EOS still under development  but the community  that support the project is very strong.  The founder of EOS also is the founder of Steemit so he has more experience  and skill how to keep grow their project. EOS can be the next Ethereum in the long term.

Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

both are good coins and have enormous potential in the future, but I personally prefer Ethereum, Ethereum I think the more stable price is suitable for my investment.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

for now, I prefer Ethereum because I know EOS is also good and that I see growth is also good but I see a lot of people who invest in Ethereum because it has good growth and lucky for the future, and both of these coins also have investment value

HELLO!!!
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

Regards.
Everyone says that EOS can displace Ether and I think it's not in vain. When the EOS launches its own network, and if it does it successfully, the price can fly to the moon. From the point of view of the possible profit, the EOS is much more attractive than Ethereum. Good luck! Wink
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

I'm betting on the ehrefer this year. He showed himself well. Has all chances to remain the same.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

EOS is a Blockchain platform thet operates using a similar model as Ethereum, although ETH was the first platform to launch. While there are similarities EOS is not exactly the same as ethereum from a technical and practical perspective.
Over the passt years ETH has continued to receive funding from various backers like crowd sales and private investments. Many speculate that ETH will be the leading smart contract platform. Wheres for EOS there is already a high level of hype surrounding this platform. Cause this operates using a proof of stake consensus protocol. Many believe that it will be less centralized and operate more efficiently than ETH. 
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

I think ETH is better because it has a wide range of applications. It has practical technologies to provide convenience for people! Many cryptocurrencies need it!
No matter in what we are going to compare ETH and EOS, it will be none other than that of the ETH who will be at the top of the list and that ETH is not only at the top of the list from this one coin only but it is far better than so many other crypto coins as well. Investing your money into ETH is one of the best thing to do and that it is even better if you go for trading or short-term investment of money.
Promickey

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

I select the EOS for the future for keep for the profit for its better than ethereum
But both are currently very cheap than its potential, EOS waits for a price adjustment of 0.00100btc is very reasonable for the purchase of long-term hold.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

Regards.
a rather difficult decision I think both ETH and EOS coins are the best coins of altcoin. but I prefer to favor ETH for investment. I think ETH has a great future for having a great team and good teamwork. plus ETH has a large volume and a clear concept that makes everyone believe in its development. but it's all back to you. my advice follow your heart, this is only input from me only.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

In fact, this is too complicated a question. I would prefer to now look from the outside and just wait. But I can not judge from the side, I bought the eos and I'm waiting for a breakthrough in June. What will actually happen - I can not know and I am only confident that technically this product will be able to give the market something new

SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Both are very potential for now. Ethereum is very famous and seems to be lasting for a very long time.
While Eos offers huge growth because market capitalization is still quite low. So why do not you divide it in those two Altcoins.
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Both assets are promising and I hold them in my portfolio. It seems to me that the EOS will give more X this year than the ethreum , the mainnet launch, if it will successful, should help.AT this moment I keep 10% of the capital  in EOS and 15% - in ETH (still believe ETH is a more stable currency)

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: