Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:02:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable??  (Read 4213 times)
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

I highly appreciate of EOS. The advantage of EOS over ETH is that is does not have scalability issues like ETH does (recently, there were cases when people had to wait for 2 hours for their transaction to proceed). So basically EOS is faster compared to ETH (which is usual for “smaller” coins compared to the “mainstream” ones). EOS also made the smart contract codes readable by the humans, whereas the ETH codes was only machine readable
This is true, EOS has many advantages over Ethereum and the main advantage is the solved problem with network scalability. Therefore, EOS has every chance to become a direct competitor to Ethereum and subsequently replace it.
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

EOS has very strong project in smart contracts but last month its price go up very fast and I think its not good idea to buy from this high price, it would be better to wait price to more down and after that u can buy EOS.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

I'd genuinely like to hear from EOS fans what they think makes it better than ETH. I don't think the MainNet is fully operational yet. Things seem to be lagging/grinding to a halt. Any upcoming airdrops are done using the Genesis snapshot. So where is the incentive for anyone to buy EOS at this point in time?

Not trying to spread FUD, really just trying to understand.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

both the ethereum or EOS could be a great future to invest. ethereum deserves to be retained but the development of the EOS is also highly to be followed because the results obtained can be very large. Therefore it is better to enter and invest in both of the on must choose one.

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

I would choose eth than eos at the moment because its more profitable and better than eos. Much more stable and always increasing the value has made eth become more demand.
What kind of profit do you mean? The cost of EOS is now around $10 per coin, and Ethereum is $600, so EOS has a greater growth potential than Ethereum. EOS is likely to cost $100, which means that its price will rise 10 times. To ensure that Ethereum has risen in price 10 times, it needs to cost $6000. Based on this, I believe that EOS can bring its owners more profit than Ethereum, as it has much to grow.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

I would choose eth than eos at the moment because its more profitable and better than eos. Much more stable and always increasing the value has made eth become more demand.
What kind of profit do you mean? The cost of EOS is now around $10 per coin, and Ethereum is $600, so EOS has a greater growth potential than Ethereum. EOS is likely to cost $100, which means that its price will rise 10 times. To ensure that Ethereum has risen in price 10 times, it needs to cost $6000. Based on this, I believe that EOS can bring its owners more profit than Ethereum, as it has much to grow.

By this logic, you need to buy TRX because it costs only 0.04 cents, and EOS as much as $ 10.

I really did not like the so-called Constitution of the EOS, and especially the rule outlined there allowing to seize addresses and token at these EOS addresses, which have not carried out any transactions for more than 3 years.
evfrosini

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

In between these two, I will choose ETH. It is much more safer and possible returns are also higher in case of ETH.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

This is a very risky way to judge how to buy. You need to look at the overall picture - real life use case, community support, developer activity, and most importantly, number of tokens/coins available, and overall market cap. Just like Ripple could never realistically hit $10, it will take pretty much a miracle for EOS to hit $100.. or anything even close to this.
laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

It's definitely a much-favored ETH, in fact, almost everyone here will choose ETH for their investment. ETH has excellent potential in developing its coin quality. The results obtained from investments with ETH are very promising today, as the development of ETH is done consistently. Judging from the popularity and population, ETH is far above it EOS.
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

both are good coins but ETH is good compare with EOS because ETH is the good potential coin and upgraded project, more ICOS depended by ETH  and ETH price will reach high this year end 
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:58:38 PM

i think etherum is better than eos. the etherum blockchain will relatively have an increases in market in subsequent years, it moves on with bitcoin for price speculation making it a good one. although the market of cryptocurrency has become is not in the expected and speculated price but this is the best time for investment in the market because their is an upcoming relative increase in market value and caps

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

I preference give to ETH because ETH is upgraded project and  long term ETH will beat BTC, as of now also more ICOs depended by ETH  and ETH price will reach high ih this year
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Both coins are good and with a good product that there is working here, but perhaps I will choose Ios because it has great potential
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

The best of all altcoins in my opinion is ethereum, it is cool to invest in ethereum considering its reputation as far as altcoins are concerned.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

I'd genuinely like to hear from EOS fans what they think makes it better than ETH. I don't think the MainNet is fully operational yet. Things seem to be lagging/grinding to a halt. Any upcoming airdrops are done using the Genesis snapshot. So where is the incentive for anyone to buy EOS at this point in time?

Not trying to spread FUD, really just trying to understand.
There is no incentive to the buyers, at least they are getting a comedy show like this one https://cointelegraph.com/news/eos-block-producers-freeze-user-funds-to-prevent-theft-resulting-in-twitter-backlash
4 billion dollars for that shit and then i could call dan and the team is a scammer. They are always creating so many commedy.
Man this is a joke. Those shillers never gonna be understand about that
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:04:40 AM

Whole crypto world like chinese project and because of that they are always hyped. EOS, without a doubt, is very good and worth respect. And I think it can take the leadership from ETH but not in the near future. ETH is still really strong enough to be on the top.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
boing747

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

EOS currently has a number of bugs, so I recommend investing in ETH because of stability and a large community, high application. But if a wise investor is wise to split 2/3 with ETH and one-third with EOS
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
I suggest the same thing because I know Ethereum is very potential to experience a more rapid development. so this gives chances to gain a far greater advantage in future. other than that with Ethereum which has a high price, and supported by an ever-increasing development. so the price is soaring high in the future.
for a more supportive EOS to experience this year's growing development. making this EOS a development and able to generate much greater profits in the future. so it's good enough to have EOS and continue to support its development to gain much greater profits.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:55:32 AM

EOS and Ethereum are two good coins but if for the investment I prefer Ethereum because I think Ethereum is more promising and I see the price is quite stable so it is very suitable for investment.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

For me at this moment I prefer to put my trust on ETH rather than EOS. I choose eth just because the technology are already prove. still waiting for how EOS will be after they launch their mainet, but for now Im still with ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: