Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable??  (Read 4213 times)
JoniRAI

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

If I still prefer ETH because I do not know how the development of eos condition and I also understand more about the growth and growth of ETH and again I have very long heard the name ETH than eos I just heard in just a few days

ethereum itself is indeed very good development for the future and not in doubt for its growth. I think you should also know about this EOS because if you look at the project in the carry it seems also has good potential and will be able to continue to increase the price, good enough also if for long-term investment will be able to provide benefits later.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Both coin best there have no doubt about it.But I prefer you to hold Etherium for long term investment. Cause it has lot of chance to grow in future than eos.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

The etherium looks much better at the moment. And he has more capitalization than EOS
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
The ethereum stands out against the background of digital coins due to the regular demand for a number of ICOs that sell their tokens generated on the ERC 20 protocol. In other words, they can be purchased exclusively for the crypt of the Etherium.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

the thought on this subject is definitely eth. I do not even need to discuss the superiority of Ethereum. I rely on quality and dedication. I have never traded with Eos.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

I personally, both like projects, EOS and ETH are very promising, good and strong team. I believe in this and that project

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

I would invest in both coins. I like both projects and it seems to me that in a few months these projects can multiply my capital by several times.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

I personally prefer ETH over EOS. Maybe I'm used to gathering eth. And I think eth is also very good in the future compared to EOS. Therefore I prefer with ethereum from the past until now.

konok232

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

My choice Ethereum because because it is not a new technology. And proven benefits. As well as proven able to last a long time. I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter, Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin.
EOS is a good coin but still less competitive with Ethereum.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Ethereum (ETH) is more preferable than EOS. Ethereum is a widely used coin due to its smart contract functionality and it has all the needed potential to moon in the future . Infact, ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin in the crypto market .So ETH is preferable to EOS because it is a coin way better than EOS , both in value and in demand on the crypto market
Tumteam

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Indeed, this is excessively convoluted an inquiry. I would want to now look all things considered and simply pause. Be that as it may, I can not pass judgment on from the side, I purchased the eos and I'm sitting tight for an achievement in June. What will really happen - I can not know and I am just sure that in fact this item will have the capacity to give the market something new
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
EOS is a large capitalized altcoin, which always maintains its position at # 5 on the coinmarketcap. EOS is fast and has free transaction costs. EOS is worth the investment. However, I would choose Ethereum. Because Ethereum is more stable, it is the queen of the market, most ICOs use the Ethereum platform. I believe in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and bring me a lot of profit. At present ETH price is around $ 479, I recommend you buy now before the price increases.

rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

My first choice is Etherereum. The etherome platform is very powerful. The price of ethereum is tempting for me with the potential to rise shortly. It's great to invest in Ethereum. The EOS leadership can get it from Ethereum. but this can be true for a very long time.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

EOS and Ethereum are two different crypto coins. I am interested in both. I invested a small amount in both of them. the ethereum investors will be happy if the last time the ethereum reaches its peak price. If I have to choose one of the two, I choose Etherereum.

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:16:53 PM

EOS is a really good project. The price of the EOS has risen to 20 USD, but now the price is too low. There is cheap price to invest. When the crypto bazaar grows, EOS will make a big profit for us. both in the subcoins. Ethereraum has a very good potential.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:37 PM

Regards.
for now EOS is very popular but I am sure ethereum also still has a lot of fans so I suggest to choose both and also just focus on one coin or platform I think it's not a good strategy because if one of them loses we can still rely on another

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bheze

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

These two crypto are good choices for investing money. I think Ethereum is more powerful than EOS. EOS will show up a few years later and will be recognized more in the crypto world. I prefer ethereum over eos. The most attractive crypto money after the ethereum leader market leader Bitcoin.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

At the moment the market is at a very low point. Therefore, I think that it will be reasonable to buy both coins, because they are very attractive and promising.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

I would go with Ethereum if I could only choose one.  Ethereum is tested and is widely used.  The amount of tokens it's supporting is amazing.  Ethereum has such a head start on EOS as well I think it will be a very hard thing to overcome.  I think Ethereum wins in the end. 
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

Could you please suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Well I will say to be on safer side, divide the investment into three, give eth two and the remaining to EOS, this will settle our confusing so that which ever one that is doing well, you will benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: