Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Coin  (Read 4830 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:00:31 AM

Its totally a shitcoin an insult to catholic church devs are using Jesus name inorder to gather lots of money from ICO I read in their site "Jesus Coin is guaranteed to save all of its owners from hell (except Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Bahai, Buddhists and Sikhs)." OMG are you serious dev??

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:01:45 AM

Its totally a shitcoin an insult to catholic church devs are using Jesus name inorder to gather lots of money from ICO I read in their site "Jesus Coin is guaranteed to save all of its owners from hell (except Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Bahai, Buddhists and Sikhs)." OMG are you serious dev??

When has a religion ever been serious?   Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
james-selfpay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

The team names and job roles on their website are hilarious!  Grin
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:00:47 AM

HESUS!! This isnt the first time this coins been around?! Just wow, looks like we got a reincarnated Jesus in the house. A baby jesus if you will  Wink(talladega nights ref for you folks)

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:16:08 AM

That's another shit coin in disguise...it seems like new coins are released every seconds now, it is time for decentralized regulation

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:21:29 AM

For what?? For what you created Jesus Coin? Very bad idea

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

Hey, where can I buy it?

Before you put down you hard earned capital on this questionable coin which offends other regions and uses Jesus name in a questionable investment scheme, I would encourage the community to consider an airdrop coin called JesusToken. There are several rounds of airdrop that are available with more shares granted for escalating commitment.

The founder is a Senior Member on the BCT forum and intends to help the homeless.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2081378.0

The coin has its own slack channel, and is a token on the Waves platform.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

wth is whitepaper i read  Grin like reading funny stories.
this one shitcoin so hilarious. make me laugh so hard
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:35:18 PM

I bet Jesus Coin is very bad idea.
Idk why i'm christian catholic but i don't like to put name of god at the name of cryptocurrency to get profit or investor if doin worng it will insult our god
Just my thought i'm not really sure about this
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:04:51 AM

I haven't read Jesus coin's whitepaper but I still don't understand how that cryptocurrency it's gonna be any profitable for holders  Huh
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

I haven't read Jesus coin's whitepaper but I still don't understand how that cryptocurrency it's gonna be any profitable for holders  Huh

Please read the white paper, you won't regret it
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:17:43 PM

You're right, such a piece of shit coin. This is actually a big joke for the catholic people. Whoever release this coin is also a piece of shitting crap. Nonsense indeed.

Eugene_Debs_Hartke

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

It's just a joke. Will probably go on to raise millions  Cheesy
martin0815100

Activity: 7
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

They are successful ^^

And the story is funny. I dont know why they now earn millions. But its a good joke ^^
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

It's just a joke. Will probably go on to raise millions  Cheesy

Maybe it's a joke and I find it as an insult to the Christianity and to whomever that believes in Jesus. Why do they have to make the name of this coin like that? Why not they try to look for some other names that's cryptolitic. I don't care if this coin will make millions out of their mockery. It's such just a disgrace, the developers of it are just trying to play with their knowledge.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:20:01 AM

I never see a future for projects like this.
Impossible to attract serious money.
Emmasis

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:26 AM

Is this the same Jesus Coin that did an Airdrop on BitcoinGarden several weeks ago or a different one?
johnsm79

Activity: 224

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:13:45 AM

I truly stand to the point calling this an insult to the holy. Jesus turned over the tables at the people earning money from the people going to the temple to make a sucrifice.

This is the same.. trying to earn money in Jesus name, even worse calling Jesus and his father the same person.

Joh 14:28
You heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:29:38 AM

Is it just me or do coins like this have any real purpose other than to degrade the whole notion of crypto currencies?

Coins with great potential (innovation, marketing, real users) will survive. Others will die.

You must be dreaming  you mean others will die I think your coin is the one going to die soon I don't see any innovation here except you are just using our Lord to make a profit but anyway we'll see how this project will go after a few months

Arje17

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

never heard  of it  Huh but I know this new cryptocurrency RISE coin...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: