Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right to time to make investment on alt coin??  (Read 199 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Based on my research currently some exchange coins like Coss , KCS is good investment you will get dividend also by holding this coins . Also you can look into NEO still trading in low price may be in couple of days NEO will start its bullish run . I think it is better time to invest on NEO .
olya_n

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

All the alt coins are going down after the consensus 2018. It was unexpected to all the traders.
It is thought that price of all cryptos will rise after the conference. But it is going opposite to the expectation.
Could you please share that what is actually going on??
How long it will take to be stable??
There is no need to wait for stability, since the crypto currency is not stable for a long time. In general, the new year is promised global growth.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

we all have more hopes for price movements that will be caused by consensus, but reality is very different and upside down from expectations. I think the purpose of consensus is not to raise the price of crypto, it is very difficult to provide predictions at this time and for that we must be patient and confident that crypto will experience the same good growth as last year.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

i think it is part of the natural game, it is going down to rise up again, so please do not panic at all. as price are getting lower it would be a awesome chance for those who want's to trade.

I agree with you mate,  instead of selling our bitcoin currency we can used this opportunity to buy some bitcoin, every year the price of bitcoin going down if we see the history market chart.
narukami

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

Yes it is good because on altcoon you can be rich especially when you see it has an already a working product but you can be rich too on those who dont have product but make sure that it is real and you done your research

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:44 AM

Based on my research currently some exchange coins like Coss , KCS is good investment you will get dividend also by holding this coins . Also you can look into NEO still trading in low price may be in couple of days NEO will start its bullish run . I think it is better time to invest on NEO .
But rather than coss and  i think that KCS will be worthed. Consider kucoin has so many volumes compared with coss. Idex even better rather than Coss.
This time whatevery the kind of your altcoin and it should be worthed to buy. We are still at the bottom.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

it seems to me that someone artificially lower the price of bitcoin. therefore, the other coins are falling in price. I think by the end of the year we will see a rise in prices.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

If you are interested in altcoins and want to invest in it should invest in the top 5 altcoins CMC market that is RIpple, ADA, EOS, BCH, and LTC. These cryptos have great potential and if the right time to reach the bottom of the exchange rate to invest the profit will undoubtedly be very high.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

Currently, the market is downward trend, Bitcoin and Altcoin prices are very low. If we want to make a profit in the future then right now is a great opportunity for us to buy. I believe that by the end of this year the market will be stable and have higher prices. So it is best to buy before price increases again. Some potential altcoin that I think we should buy are Ethereum, Cardano, Ripple, NEO and Monero.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:36 PM

Well, no matter what the situation of market maybe m, every time is a good buy from my end. The only thing we all need to know is knowing very strong the coin you are buying into. Finally, you need to expect two options on all investment, either positive or negative result and this is one of the reason why investment advice won’t work out here. Good luck

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Investment in crypto is very risky and everyone have to think their own head before do it. My opinion is it very good time to invest in altcoins. Of course there is no guarantee that altcoins will grow up but i think we have good chances for it.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

Yes,  I definitely agree that this time is the right time in buying altcoins as price is much lower this time.  Currently,  bear market is the correction period of all crypto coins and definitely will recover in the coming weeks. I would suggest EOS and ETH for your investment as this will potentially give good profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: