Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I too late in cryptocurrency world?  (Read 1391 times)
hasar (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:12:53 AM

It's my second month since I joined crypto world. Already finished dry powder buying cheap coins. Nowdays just collecting giveaways. Am I joined this community too late? How would crypto world look like after 10 years?

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
hasar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:14:11 AM

Few years ago when I first saw bitcoin sell on ebay I thought that as a joke. I was mistaken big time.

RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:15:04 AM

It's my second month since I joined crypto world. Already finished dry powder buying cheap coins. Nowdays just collecting giveaways. Am I joined this community too late? How would crypto world look like after 10 years?

It's not too late. This is just the beginning. Those that put in time now will be ahead when crypto goes mainstream.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:18:07 AM

It's not too late. This is just the beginning. Those that put in time now will be ahead when crypto goes mainstream.

That sounds good. So I'm doing right thing Smiley

Labro

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:19:01 AM

That sounds good. So I'm doing right thing Smiley
+1  Wink
Mr.V

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:19:14 AM

We are currently experiencing the evolution of crypto. with each new crap coin tht comes out we learn what works and doesn't. Bitcoin is the alpha but it is not the omega. Your not to late

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:26:01 AM

Like all these guys say: were just at the beginning, so you actually are on time.

hasar (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:27:55 AM

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

katsoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:28:36 AM

I sure hope not, I started the last few days in November. I get in on lots of giveaways, because my computer is crap for mining, and besides, it's good fun! I trade tiny bits here and there, but mostly, I hoard, never knowing what's possible with this coin or that one. mho...

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
radi324

Activity: 196

Muniti creator

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 09:32:15 AM

I think 2014 will be the year where all these crap altcoins will start fading away, and the strongest ones are left. It's all a matter of survival of the strongest

[MUN] Muniti - Malta's National Cryptocurrency - http://www.muniticoin.com/

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545886.0
Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:33:27 AM

This really is the beginning point. If it reaches mass adoption we really are at the starting point still, relative to where prices (and perhaps more importantly, use) are going to go.
Keep accumulating as much as you can!

Mr.V

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:33:34 AM

The only problem now is tht the early adopters/miners are sort of like the old robber barrons of the industrial revolution. They get richer and richer and take most of the available resources before the common folk gets a chance. EX: ASICS... just take a look at the alpha-tech order book 1 person bought 20 units of the 25mh/s miner. I tried to buy one last night ...Credit Card declined lol

Mr.V

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:36:07 AM

I think 2014 will be the year where all these crap altcoins will start fading away, and the strongest ones are left. It's all a matter of survival of the strongest
I also think this is the year when new ideas start improving crypto

Oztwinpeaks

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:38:23 AM

Agreed- and I think that BTC really is the cornerstone- everyone should have that as a large position of their portfolio- when mass adoption comes that's where money is going to be funneling. There are a few key alt's and it's fairly clear that the like's LTC, NMC, PPC are here to stay and will produce great returns and have potential in their various uses. The newer alts are more of a crapshot, but it's good to have your hand in the ones with a community and some unique potential.

Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:39:11 AM

I also think this is the year when new ideas start improving crypto

They have no choice, to many clones

kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:39:16 AM

we will eventually divide crypto into two ages:

"pre-Coinye West"

and

"post-Coinye West"

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
hope4me

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:48:21 AM

It is not too late, not many know and use cryptocurrencies now
RedBurrito

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:54:05 AM

It's not too late mate, this is actually the beginning. If you give time to this (even with giveaways) you will make some profit in the future
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:04:40 AM

we will eventually divide crypto into two ages:

"pre-Coinye West"

and

"post-Coinye West"

lolz! I can't wait to sit back and watch the show on this one haha. As far as I can tell, it's going to be quite the frenzy.

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:06:59 AM

I would say in Eliott terms it is 3 wave of market forming. It will be the longest wave before the public will come on virtual market (if it will develop). As for the use of crypto currencies we and their value we are at the very beginning of a long-long history. So you can say that you are late for CPU bitcoin mining (for sure), you are late for building home-made GPU rigs (may be), also if some months ago you could raise some cash from simply making another shitcoin now you barely can do this, people are learning, slowly but learning. In point of fact if this market will continue to grow you can have a lot of different opportunities for yourself. Infrastructure noticeably increases every day. Welcome aboard your Titanic's 2 class cabin is waiting we are ready to put off. Good luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: