Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How about a home only meters away from a Prime Minister's home  (Read 1316 times)
fridbit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:07:01 AM

http://www.bitpremier.com/items/view/178

buyer and seller would make bitcoin history, IMHO  Grin
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:14:35 AM

You wouldn't need to worry about burglars.

Probably tighter security than the Whitehouse...
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:54:10 AM

The FBI could buy it  Cool
tonino

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:51:35 AM

yes that sounds good to me, -the tighter security-.could be a nice story if this deal would be done with BTC
fridbit (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:29:57 PM

yes that sounds good to me, -the tighter security-.could be a nice story if this deal would be done with BTC

yes this would be a hell of a story  Grin
Morbo

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

Not against nukes.

http://drunkyoda.tk/ - Bitcoin blog by newbie for newbies (no ads, no reflinks, no donation begging)
gortonc

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:24:36 PM

Hmm, you know, my house is only meters away from the houses of a number of Prime Ministers. Of course I'm not sure how many meters.  Grin
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:48:54 AM

Hmm, you know, my house is only meters away from the houses of a number of Prime Ministers. Of course I'm not sure how many meters.  Grin

very droll Smiley
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:05:20 AM

nice place, shame about the neighbors  Undecided
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 06:54:51 AM

The FBI could buy it  Cool

Or the FBI could get "hacked" so the CIA could buy it.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:42:01 AM

When I was a freshman uni student I went to visit a girl called Sarah.  At 2am.  She was 17 and lived at her parents place at the guest house out back.  You had to be ultra stealthy because her parents house was next to the British embassy and there was always a police car parked out front 24/7.

So I parked way up the street and crept along the hedges and slipped over the fence.  The copper didn't notice. Quietly down the drive (careful to stick to the wall to avoid the light sensors) and then across the yard to the guest house.  I tapped on the door and called her name.  A rather annoyed balding man answers the door in a dressing gown.  Turned out they had real guests that week.  I bolted and got away without a police pursuit but I don't think Sarah got off so lightly.  
fridbit (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:11:50 AM

When I was a freshman uni student I went to visit a girl called Sarah.  At 2am.  She was 17 and lived at her parents place at the guest house out back.  You had to be ultra stealthy because her parents house was next to the British embassy and there was always a police car parked out front 24/7.

So I parked way up the street and crept along the hedges and slipped over the fence.  The copper didn't notice. Quietly down the drive (careful to stick to the wall to avoid the light sensors) and then across the yard to the guest house.  I tapped on the door and called her name.  A rather annoyed balding man answers the door in a dressing gown.  Turned out they had real guests that week.  I bolted and got away without a police pursuit but I don't think Sarah got off so lightly.  

nice story to remember  Smiley and dont forget to tell it to the grandchildren  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: