Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
B4ck1206

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:40:06 AM

I saw a decline in demand for RTH. I would not like to see a very low fall. How is the token currently used on your platform?
what is general progress on the project? The topic was dead for quite a long time. There is a chance to hear the representatives of ROTHARIUM?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:27:42 AM

I saw a decline in demand for RTH. I would not like to see a very low fall. How is the token currently used on your platform?
what is general progress on the project? The topic was dead for quite a long time. There is a chance to hear the representatives of ROTHARIUM?
as I understood, the project continued its development and has a platform for farmers.
Now what kind of exchange sells their token? Got a link? last time I checked, the partner was a problem.
https://app.stex.com/ru/trade/pair/BTC/RTH
team I so understand continued its' development
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:46:45 PM

as I understood, the project continued its development and has a platform for farmers.
Now what kind of exchange sells their token? Got a link? last time I checked, the partner was a problem.
just one exchange? I saw a listing ForkDelta. Am I wrong? But in the case of one exchange is enough for the initial stage of the platform.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

This is a good thing. Are there plans to transfer the token to other exchanges? It seems to me that the new partner will increase the reputation of the project very quickly if it is listed on the authoritative exchange.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:30:52 AM

This is a good thing. Are there plans to transfer the token to other exchanges? It seems to me that the new partner will increase the reputation of the project very quickly if it is listed on the authoritative exchange.
I have not seen such information. All events that occur on the project , you can track on Twitter. If a new exchange is added, we will know about it.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:52:26 AM

just one exchange? I saw a listing ForkDelta. Am I wrong? But in the case of one exchange is enough for the initial stage of the platform.
you should ask more about the success of the project not here.  I think they have more active channels of communication for the community.
It seems to me that the team should constantly update the basic information on the project website. But thank you, I found a link to the second exchange.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:02:53 PM

you should ask more about the success of the project not here.  I think they have more active channels of communication for the community.
It seems to me that the team should constantly update the basic information on the project website. But thank you, I found a link to the second exchange.
This strategy allowed them to be added to the Coinmarketcap. The project has great prospects and ambitions. I think the team is on the right track.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

This strategy allowed them to be added to the Coinmarketcap. The project has great prospects and ambitions. I think the team is on the right track.

I saw that. I think that after the opening of the first product , there will be fresh news about other endeavors.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:46:48 AM

The platform provides information From manufacturing to supply chain sales. I think that soon this product will attract many customers.
well, that's if the team continues its work. In my opinion, it is difficult to develop this process quickly in Austria. Let's see what achievements will be presented this year.
The first successful fish deliveries have already taken place. This is primarily aimed at food  manufacturers' and distributors for whom Rotharium Food Tracing offers the opportunity to advertise their products.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:46:16 AM

The platform provides information From manufacturing to supply chain sales. I think that soon this product will attract many customers.
well, that's if the team continues its work. In my opinion, it is difficult to develop this process quickly in Austria. Let's see what achievements will be presented this year.
The first successful fish deliveries have already taken place. This is primarily aimed at food  manufacturers' and distributors for whom Rotharium Food Tracing offers the opportunity to advertise their products.
very interesting, but how is the project token used? Or is such a payment solution not yet available?
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

What are the plans for partnerships in other countries? I understand that the expansion of the number of products will contribute to the popularity of ROTHARIUM.
Edrin1025

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:14:54 PM

What are the plans for partnerships in other countries? I understand that the expansion of the number of products will contribute to the popularity of ROTHARIUM.
I hope that soon we will learn about the new plans of the team. At least I saw the latest developments here that will be able to bring the demand for the token.
edmantangjong

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:07:28 PM

very interesting, but how is the project token used? Or is such a payment solution not yet available?
RothariumFood.com this app is free to use, with a fee based premium membership. About how things are now, it is not clear to me.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:15:31 AM

I hope that soon we will learn about the new plans of the team. At least I saw the latest developments here that will be able to bring the demand for the token.
New ideas of applications and other products that can be created within the Rotharium project will be able to create a large ecosystem. I hope that we will see many new directions.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:50:49 AM

The Rotharium platform aims to provide easy access for businesses that integrate blockchain technology into their applications. Are many companies in Austria ready for this technological improvement?
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:03:04 PM

The Rotharium platform aims to provide easy access for businesses that integrate blockchain technology into their applications. Are many companies in Austria ready for this technological improvement?
not only Austrian farmers can be added to the app, I have seen participants from different regions and this is only for the first app on the platform. So it's likely that many companies will join Rotharium.
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

not only Austrian farmers can be added to the app, I have seen participants from different regions and this is only for the first app on the platform. So it's likely that many companies will join Rotharium.
I hope that the team will reveal their plans . I believe that their activity on social networks will help to attract more participants of the first application.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:05:15 AM

I hope that the team will reveal their plans . I believe that their activity on social networks will help to attract more participants of the first application.
An interesting idea, all buyers of goods can track the history of products and their freshness. Useful for advertising purposes.
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:57:40 AM

I am glad to see that the project continues its work, their platform had an excellent development plan. Now investors can see the success of the team.
rotharium (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:51:50 AM

YES we are still here and working on the products.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: