Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:29:36 AM

what are the plans for the development of the project for the next 10 months? I would like to know more about this.
I am also interested to see how the platform will develop in the future. The team has a lot of interesting ideas, and I want to understand when they will be implemented
I hope everything goes according to plan. If the first product is popular, it will be easier for the team to launch new developments with a large number of customers. And new investors will want to join when the value of the token starts to grow rapidly.
For the first application already has its community and farmers who use Rotharium sticker. But there are still not so many of them that we can talk about the demand for tokens. I think it might take a while.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bercy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:10:35 AM

tell me whether the platform will work in Russia, Ukraine and other agricultural countries? I think it could be particularly effective.
I think this model can quickly scale around the world. in any case, I will continue to monitor how it all works in practice.
The project should conduct a large-scale advertising campaign, so that more participants can learn about the existence of such an application for farmers.
well, you're right about that. Without advertising here they can not do. But as I understand it, the activity of farmers will increase when their region will develop a program of consumption of quality products.
as they say, the demand for such goods gives rise to the supply of such products. I am more than confident that Europe will be a good starting point for the expansion of the application in other regions where there are buyers who appreciate the quality of food.
helenka

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:50:48 AM

I hear about the development of only one app. And what about the rest, which are placed in the project roadmap? Who has now joined as partners of other components of the Rotharium platform?
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

Glad to hear that the project was able to find a new partner for the Rotharium Food. markta.at it will increase the number of farmers and the quality of services for all participants who will cooperate with Crypto Future.
very well, I'd like to know more about the prospects for cooperation. Can you please tell us about their interaction at this stage of work of this application?
Better to see that promises such cooperation for Rothariumfood. Is there an article about their interaction between the two companies that is available to the community?
ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 06:08:00 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 08:48:22 AM by ovcijisir

Is there any active bounty campaign for this project?

Also it would be nice if you would update the first post with more information about the project?

Edit: Seems that this thread is swarming with bump bots, not a good sign for the project

linards1000

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:40:31 AM

with the support of large retail chains, it will be easier for farmers to use the Rotharium sticker. I want to know how farmers will be able to interact with the partners of the food sales project?
elealemci

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:28:59 AM

I hear about the development of only one app. And what about the rest, which are placed in the project roadmap? Who has now joined as partners of other components of the Rotharium platform?
At the moment I have seen only one application that has real users and continues to actively expand the list of partners. It is worth waiting for new messages.
mrrettig78

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:18:33 AM

What functions for participants is presented in Rotharium Food Tracking App? Where can I see a description of its characteristics?
anton01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:07:40 AM

as they say, the demand for such goods gives rise to the supply of such products. I am more than confident that Europe will be a good starting point for the expansion of the application in other regions where there are buyers who appreciate the quality of food.
When it comes to quality products, it is not only Europe that supports such a strategy. In each region there is a buyer who is looking for truthful information about the shelf life of the food.
Extassy

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

For users in many countries, it is very easy to use QR code to scan food. I think it's interesting to see the freshness of the goods.
sdcyxiaolong

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 09:16:10 AM

Also it would be nice if you would update the first post with more information about the project?
The sale of the token for the ICO is already closed, as is the bounty campaign. More information about the development of Rotharium products is available on the project website and on the website cryptofuture.com
waldrey

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:39:34 AM

Undoubtedly, Austria is the most promising place to launch the Rotharium app to track food quality. This region has very high standards for food inspection.
peaprotein

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:59:59 PM

At the moment I have seen only one application that has real users and continues to actively expand the list of partners. It is worth waiting for new messages.
here the team is not very active for adding news. I think those investors who want to follow the development of other products should watch the channel on Twitter.
manureal21

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:18:06 PM

If the food market, the team will be able to get the support of partners, the consumption of the token will depend on the number of partners or the increase in the number of customers?
Sartigan

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:28:48 PM

I saw on the website that the team started developing R-Wallet. How soon will users be able to download it to store the RTH token?
olegsiziy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:58:38 AM

I see that companies that work in the field of food supply are increasingly turning to blockchain technology. Well, I think that Rotharium very timely opened its application to take its market share.
anton01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:08:31 PM

The sale of the token for the ICO is already closed, as is the bounty campaign. More information about the development of Rotharium products is available on the project website and on the website cryptofuture.com
The team was able to list the token on several exchanges and RTH has already been added to CoinMarketCap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rotharium/
obaviet

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:18:48 PM

the CryptoFuture team is very active in promoting the first product that will use the token to pay for food. think it's a great time to invest in this app.
Starbug77

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Undoubtedly, Austria is the most promising place to launch the Rotharium app to track food quality. This region has very high standards for food inspection.
I think that Croatian entrepreneurs will also be ready to start cooperation, as the first meetings with representatives of this region have already been held. But I want to see more regions in the Rotharium list to increase the liquidity of the token.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

Do you already know which application will be developed next? I saw that there were several of them in white paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: