Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

Hello. I'm probably late for the sale of ICO? The site contains information about the completion of the sale of tokens. When can I see the tokens on the exchange ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

It is important to have fame for the development of young projects. On your project I saw a lot of activities that your team visited earlier. Now you have plans to attend new conferences?
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

Hello. I'm probably late for the sale of ICO? The site contains information about the completion of the sale of tokens. When can I see the tokens on the exchange ?
The sale of ICO tokens has long been closed, but I have not seen on the site partners from the exchange. I also want to clarify where I can participate in the purchase?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

The Rotharium team has many partners that I found on your site. But I did not understand at what stage of development is your project. The road map has no details for 2018.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

I have only now paid attention to this development. Now I see great potential. This year the team has to do a lot of work to follow the established plan. Where can I find the latest news about the project?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

I have only now paid attention to this development. Now I see great potential. This year the team has to do a lot of work to follow the established plan. Where can I find the latest news about the project?
On Twitter, you can always follow the events on the project. Now they are reporting on the expansion of cooperation with the strategic partner.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

What are the steps the team is taking to expand the number of partners? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements with the new participants now? I think the community wants to know all the details.
crypto2world

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:57 PM

In your whitepaper I have read that you will develop a booking application. Have you already started developing this application? When we can expect it? I think that's a great idea!

We will bring 4 Rotharium products this year, booking application will come later.

I've studied your Rotharium project and I think it makes sense. I think that such a project and many similar projects will bring a lot of good in IT sector. I'm waiting for some of your new applications in the near future. Good luck! Rotharium2World  Wink
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Booking systems are used in different areas of business. I think that the ease of use of your products for users will be an important factor for business companies.
rotharium (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Hello, tokens are already on two exchanges. Please check https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Rotharium-RTH to see prices and included exchanges (Exrates and Stocks).
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Hello, tokens are already on two exchanges. Please check https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Rotharium-RTH to see prices and included exchanges (Exrates and Stocks).
I think that after starting the first products, the value of the token will begin to grow steadily. After all, you plan to run some very useful developments. I wish you success,  and will wait for the presentation.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

Which of the first products can we see this year? Is there an overview of these developments for my brief understanding of the features, or a test version?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

In your whitepaper I have read that you will develop a booking application. Have you already started developing this application? When we can expect it? I think that's a great idea!

We will bring 4 Rotharium products this year, booking application will come later.

That's great. You really work with high productivity. I would like to know about the timing of the presentation of the application for booking, at least preliminary.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

I really like your app for sports betting. This is a large number of participants who will want to work in a decentralized system. I think the demand for tokens will be great.
Of course, this is a very popular area for different categories of participants. I think that with early investment we can get a high income.
These are just some of the products that we may soon see. I think that after running all the applications, the success of Rotharium will be massive.
The more products will be in the system, the more popular the token will be. I hope that we will be able to observe the constant expansion of ROTHARIUM . I am sure that such a strategy will bring great profit to all those involved in the project. 
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

The project team adheres to the terms in the road map. I'll wait for the first apps to be released, but having a token in my wallet. I would like to understand the cost of services and registration of consumers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

Which of the first products can we see this year? Is there an overview of these developments for my brief understanding of the features, or a test version?
The description of the application features is partially described in white paper. But I don't know about the first product. It is possible that all 4 will be started at the same time.
rotharium (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

The description of the application features is partially described in white paper. But I don't know about the first product. It is possible that all 4 will be started at the same time.

We will not start all product at the same time. Releases will happen sequencially.
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

We will not start all product at the same time. Releases will happen sequencially.
This is perfectly justified for developers.  You will need more time to create all the products. When you run applications sequentially, we get an excellent opportunity to evaluate your ideas.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

I really like your app for sports betting. This is a large number of participants who will want to work in a decentralized system. I think the demand for tokens will be great.

Sports betting has now become very popular. It is correct that the team chose this direction. she is sure she understands that this trb is to develop. many people are doing so now.
I would like to see this application among the first presentations. This is a successful bet on attracting investors ' attention. And for investors good potential for profit.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

Have you collected the amount of investment needed to create all the proposed products? Or will you develop the following applications at the expense of profit received from the work of the first app?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: