Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:34:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET OF TRADING  (Read 1483 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

Good info but the greatest secret when it comes to bitcoin trading is there is no secret, many people think they are going to read a book with secret knowledge about how to make a fortune in trading and that is not the case, most of the positive results a trader gets are small but over time those earnings add up and you can multiply your earnings many times over if you have constant profits.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I totally do agree with you on this as it the very simple truth concerning trading g in cryptocurrencies. The very first thing one needs to do is to gather enough information about how the market works and the stability or volatility of the coin one is interested in trading.
You'll also need to possess the necessary skills so as not to run at a loss.
And there is one thing that is very important to know in trading,  you should only trade with the money you can only afford to lose.

groundcontrol67

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

Yes it is a good idea to become knowledgeable in cryptocurrency before you start investing and even joining in bounty campaigns, but you can always learn more through your experiences with the market. My advice to the new people that are joining in on cryptocurrency is to research what it is and what it means to the future of the economy and to also speak with others who have experience and learn from them as well.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

The crucial secret is money management. Any newbie must understand that trading is a risky activity and when getting started newbie should use such an amount of money on a deposit which he (she) may lose without any troubles.
Anyway my recommendation for newbies it is better to be an investor instead of trader because risks of an investor are computable but risks of a trader are not.
One can get success only if he/she is a perfect obedience of the market rules and principles and to hold all these market rules and to put all these according to the present conditions of market. You can not apply all the rules at a time as market situations changes with the passage of time. Following the market rules will make you have a grasp on your trading and then success is yours.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

Even though you didn't offer much insight on how to actually get better a trading. And by this I mean you didn't try to explain any type of strategy you use. You did touch a fundamental point about trading. You need to have a plan, and you shouldn't even attempt to trade until you really know what you are doing. I think the best approach for anyone getting started into trading, is to simply simulate trading on tradingview for example, or any other platform or site that allows that. This way they can actually put to the test their strategies without the fear of losing money. Once they show sustainable profit in the long run, it means that it's time to put it to test with real money.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

Basically, people will not jump to trading without knowing how and when to trade. Just being cautious when choosing which coins to buy and when to sell it buy.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
drachman

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

I totally do agree with you on this as it the very simple truth concerning trading g in cryptocurrencies. The very first thing one needs to do is to gather enough information about how the market works and the stability or volatility of the coin one is interested in trading.
And there is one thing that is very important to know in trading,  you should only trade with the money you can only afford to lose.
Many people in their rush to earn as much money as possible do not stop to think how exactly they are going to do that, before I decided to invest in bitcoin I watched the market closely for six months I noticed the volatility and how wild the market seems to be and I still decided to invest mostly because of the technology but that is not what people usually do, they invest first and then they notice the volatility later when they are losing money already.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

Many people in their rush to earn as much money as possible do not stop to think how exactly they are going to do that, before I decided to invest in bitcoin I watched the market closely for six months I noticed the volatility and how wild the market seems to be and I still decided to invest mostly because of the technology but that is not what people usually do, they invest first and then they notice the volatility later when they are losing money already.
Just following the trend is a bad habit for most investors, better to deal with full knowledge before starting your venture, I also start investing my
money when I already understand the flow, what is good when you know what you are doing is the comfort of relaxing yourself even you are already
seeing a lots of downfall, believing that its part of the system and waiting for your time to earn.
anhchangdeptrai13

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:21:10 AM

Of course, the three most important things you must prepare before you participate in the crypto market are:
1. Learn technical analysis
2. Learn how to manage capital
3. Learn how to control your mental ( most important )

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
drachman

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:14:53 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 10:03:51 PM by drachman

And there is one thing that is very important to know in trading,  you should only trade with the money you can only afford to lose.
Just following the trend is a bad habit for most investors, better to deal with full knowledge before starting your venture, I also start investing my
money when I already understand the flow, what is good when you know what you are doing is the comfort of relaxing yourself even you are already
seeing a lots of downfall, believing that its part of the system and waiting for your time to earn.
But all of those that began investing without that knowledge are out of their minds, it is almost impossible to make any money trading bitcoin if you are not really good at technical analysis and even people like that make mistakes from time to time, just look at the name of the thread there are many people that think there are secrets at trading when that is not true at all.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

Let rephrase that not even pro's don't find it easily to trade with no losses so don't make it sound like if you got the knowledge you won't. Every trader lose just not every time but if you got the right knowlegde that is enough to be good knowledgeable trader I think you would lessen the risks involved but if you aren't then you would lose Everytime.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

For what I can see so far, reputable coins/tokens should have big community then there are lot of hodlers rather than traders and also the volume is sufficiently big to carry on Technical Analysis and other thing is the liquidity is high. This is other reasons that a new trader will be better to trade on high reputable coins/tokens.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

I agree for what you say but based on my obsrrvation to my cousin she never try to study about trading but they can have the skills to undrrstand about trading. Now she can have a good profit and she have the best strategy about trading.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Yes it is a good idea to become knowledgeable in cryptocurrency before you start investing and even joining in bounty campaigns, but you can always learn more through your experiences with the market. My advice to the new people that are joining in on cryptocurrency is to research what it is and what it means to the future of the economy and to also speak with others who have experience and learn from them as well.
For me the secret of trading is knowledge, expertise and most especially patience. In trading it is required that you have a knowledge about crypto, about how to trade wisely. In trading you need the expertise and experiences to be able to learn and the most important thing at all is you need to have a long patience since this is unpredictable job.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Treading is very risky but if someone want to to earn money though treading they need to take the risk. trader must buy a lot of coins when the price is low and they need to sell those coins when the price is high to make a profit. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
feverpitch

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:06 PM

This seems to be obvious, well I just begin my training experience, I was already educated and knowing what is happening on the market. And I start trading from Bitcoin, as a trustworthy coin.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Is this a "Secret"?
Your subject is totally out of context.
Well you describe a basic advice for beginners, and i agree with the words you said.
Don't ever invest in shit coins if you are not experienced trader, they will drown all your earnings. Better to be on safe side and start with coins having good reputation in the market.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

yes that is a good info dude. Day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit but also the best way to lose your money so if you don't have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy. I sometimes do day trade, there are times that my trades successfully reached my target profit but there are also times that I loss and when day trading I don't like cutting my losses so I end up getting stuck waiting for the next pump.The best strategy is buy a coin when the price dropped significantly but it is still depends on what strategy works best for you, if you are comfortable with day trading then it is good.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 09:22:58 AM by markiz73

Most tips copy each other Smiley
In 2018, XMR or ETH can grow 2-3 times, it's not interesting.  it's better to look at the sheetcoins, which can grow 5-10 times a day and also fall. But you need to clearly understand why you take a coin and when you sell it. Most people do not understand this. If you have invested for a year, then forget about the coin.
For example
If you bought 100 coins, then for short and medium-term speculation, do not spend more than 70-80% of coins. 10-30% you always hold if there is a pump x10-x100.
AnCapFree

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

In my opinion, the newcomers should trade famous coins and get a little profit. At the first time, the knowledge is better money. You should not focus too much on profit. You should get experience and knowledge as much as possible

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: