Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET OF TRADING  (Read 1475 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:12:42 PM

Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

But I thought OP is going to say some of his secrets to make money. Cheesy

Well if someone want to be successful on anything then he needs to have appropriate knowledge about that fields and also need to have enough experience to be more successful.Better start trading with bitcoin in my opinion.

right. as beginners should start with bitcoin, because it can know the history of bitcoin prices in the last few years, it also anticipates the risk of big loss for beginners and also as a beginner do not trade long, because most beginners only think big profit, all must start from zero. little by little so as to have a pretty good experience to trade in the future, to get more profit, all of us here as well as beginners just think big profits, little profit but konsistan get more profit
MRY

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

if you want to be a good trader then must be willing to learn about trading and how to be able to get a safe profit because trading in the crypto currency  have a high risk and needed a good strategy and knowledge

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

if you want to be a good trader then must be willing to learn about trading and how to be able to get a safe profit because trading in the crypto currency  have a high risk and needed a good strategy and knowledge
The best way to learn is to practice something. If you have someone good to follow, some experienced trader who is willing to show you some tricks you will progress much faster than to do it alone. Just reading and following is not enough, you need to be work on your operating skill, and in trading to operate and to know where market is heading you need to know how to classify news, how to recognize fake news, to have good prediction skills and that`s something you practice.
Secret is in activity, more active you are more time you have for following cryptoworld more success you can have in trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I would like to add some basic or tips in regards on the topic of secret of trading industry , basically it's have ups and downs , and twice the risks than investing if you don't have a proper knowledge about it learn first that's the basic , read and learn , the link is down below feel free to look , i hope i help. Good luck.

Link: https://cryptopotato.com/8-must-read-tips-trading-bitcoin-altcoins/

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
localxe
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

A beginner is like a beginner in everyway, school, business, work, even in church/religion, you have to take babysteps any beginner who wants to skip baby steps has to either be very rich and wont mind losing so much before catching up or plain stupid. With trading you have to actually understand what you about to get into before you actually get into it, investing is different from trading, you can by leap of faith buy coins and hold it hoping that there will be a price increase, but if you want to trade you gotta look with your 10 wide eyes open.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

base on my experience yes its true if have a new coin appear on exchanger dont buy first. just wait the price became low before you buy... because more coin holder sell their coin after ico ends..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

the real trading secrets lie only from your patience and emotional control skills, controlling both traits I'm sure you can get a lot of profits and will make you rich because you can get a lot of results. the point is not easy to be affected by bad news.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

the real trading secrets lie only from your patience and emotional control skills, controlling both traits I'm sure you can get a lot of profits and will make you rich because you can get a lot of results. the point is not easy to be affected by bad news.
I am totally agree with you. For trade we need to control our emotion. a lot of people lost their money for losing the emotion. As a trader we need patients also. Without patients trade is not profitable att al.
also before doing trade try to select top 50 coins. because others coins are risky to do trade.
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

Indeed, it is really important for the new traders here in the cryptocurrency world to invest first in knowledge and study about Cryptocurrency trading methods and tips before investing your money so that it won't go to waste and for you to know how to handle your money and be more confident in your trades. Google and Youtube has a lot to offer to help you know more about Cryptocurrency trading. Good luck to everyone!
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

Actually there is no secret in trading because all things can be learned in this field.
As long as you have a courage and perseverance in this job you can easily make some ways that can leads you to success.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:51 AM

not only in cryptocurrency but in everyday life is also the same, because there is a saying "experience is the best teacher".

because every experience of a trader knows when he will profit and when he will stoploss so as not to suffer a deep loss.
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

Although this is true, it’s a very general statement. I would even say before trading on the real markets, you should do some paper trading.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

People need to concentrate on how not to lose when trading, this may seem weird at first but most people lose all their money when they trade after just a few months, if you trade and do not lose money at least you are way ahead of the rest of the traders that lost their money, then the only thing you need to do is to make less mistakes and to profit more from your winning trades and then you will become a trader that earns money.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

very easy to say and difficult to practice, I experienced it and do trading that is not easy.
even to this day I still have difficulty to get profit. I almost stopped Sad

Skrillhabib007

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

The secret of successful trading is to take a step back from the market. Trade with the big picture in mind at all times and don't follow the day to day market movement. ... The key is to buy when the market signals the start of a bull trend. Select leading stocks that are outperforming the market.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

I agree with this. And that is also the mistake of new investors. They have a habit of trying to catch up and keep up with the trend. But they do not know that it is risky. You want to diversify, surely you need more experience and practice to understand. The commercial is now supported with great tools and utilities. It's worth using to make better profits.
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

This forum has a lot of useful information for studying and avoiding mistakes in the future. It is not necessary to make mistakes which can be avoided.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

From my opinion, i think that there is no "secret formula" if you are new to trading, it all depends on your skills and if you have some experience on forex, binary options or any other trading situation on the past, you need to have that
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

for new traders they have to do it all it, and they should also be able to understand the movement of coins in the market, learn speculation and have a good analysis it even one of the capital it to trade as well, and a beginner should be able to control his emotions and panic in buying nor sell in their trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: