Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET OF TRADING  (Read 1483 times)
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:14:55 PM

Should've made an example and that is bitcoin.
A reliable coin which have a good fluctuation and can easily make some money out of it.
New ones tend to risk it with a recently finished ICO which just hit a good trading website. That is already a risky move which could make some loss.
If you do not know yet what length of fluctuation it could give then do not just go jumping in.
Example also is Ethereum. I have seen it go back and forth from 400 to 500 USD. Just a large amount of it can give you 50 to 100 USD of profit per Ethereum.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Trading needs a lot of strategies like patient, making a research or anything that can help to you to grow your money.
Trading is not easy need a lot of knowledge there before you start better if you have some knowledge before to start it because if you do not have enough knowledge can cause losing your capital.
All these even starts with a very great knowledge. This knowledge is one thing a lot of people do not have because they always refuse to learn most of the time. What some people just want to do now is to hit the exchange and expect to start making money from the fluctuations by buying low and selling high which is not a strategy.

Even if you are buying or selling, there are certain things to be looked at to help fuel that decision, and the truth is that so many people usually discard that and end up facing the consequences.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

trade secrets in my opinion is patience and not ambitious, it's useless to have professional trading skills if you can not manage your emotions and ambitions because it will hurt yourself.
one does not need to have good trading skills just have to have the ability to manage his emotions, it will provide a consistent advantage even though it is not big
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

that makes sense but the words dont matter a lot unless they related with a direct experience
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

The most important factor of trading is patient. After investing somewhere we have to weight for moon. If we can't weight we will loss some profit. As well as we have to observe and familier with graph patterns and predictions of crypto experts.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

For newbies also important to test their skill first in demo account before use real money,  and also should learn basic of trading, that is technical  analysis and risk management.  I seen many newbies trader make big mistake in trading,  one of the this mistake  is they never use stop loss and finally  they can not handle and recover  their big loss.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

For amateurs likewise imperative to test their aptitude first in demo account before utilize genuine cash, and furthermore ought to learn fundamental of exchanging, that is specialized investigation and hazard administration. I seen numerous beginners merchant commit huge error in exchanging, one of the this oversight is they never utilize stop misfortune lastly they can not deal with and recoup their enormous misfortune.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

right. I totally agree with your opinion. I am a blind person on the investment knowledge and the Crypto market. I did not listen to my friends, I invested blindly and expected good luck to come to me. But it was not so, I lost more than $ 3k in blind investment. This is a real lesson for new traders. Try to learn well before investing.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

The most important factor of trading is patient. After investing somewhere we have to weight for moon. If we can't weight we will loss some profit. As well as we have to observe and familier with graph patterns and predictions of crypto experts.

Not all coins you invest on will go to the moon. And some may take years. The question is, are you prepared to wait that long? It's not always about patience but you also have to be smart in choosing which coin to deal with and have a sensible target both for buying and selling coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

for the best trader to do is confide in yourself and just think that you can overcome it even if you are not as smart as others think it is important that you have done it right
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

For a newbie , especially how to sell, how to buy , how to withdraw and how to deposit parts are more important than coin type.
First try to understand basic of exchange you trade. Then choose coin type and check specific rates before trade
mountain_hacker

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:42:21 AM

The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:45:20 AM

The secret of trading isn't exactly much of a secret. Simply understand the market you're looking to trade in, and then you stand less of a chance of losing! Combine that with technical analysis and get access to information first and make decisions on it, and you are left with a winning strategy.

Yep, but analysis itself takes a lot of time. I'd rather choose a good source to know everything from one place and I'm even ready to pay for it
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Yep, but analysis itself takes a lot of time. I'd rather choose a good source to know everything from one place and I'm even ready to pay for it

that's why some projects started working on it to make a product that market really needs. I also made a research to find the sources you're talking about
and found some
Lex_tor

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

that's why some projects started working on it to make a product that market really needs. I also made a research to find the sources you're talking about
and found some
I know that first you need to learn first - than trade. Ok Anywhay which product do you mean?
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

and found some
I know that first you need to learn first - than trade. Ok Anywhay which product do you mean?

yeah, I agree, one of the projects is https://streamity.org/en/
btw, they are launching a school where you can find important things about cryptoworld, so that's how you learn Smiley
Lex_tor

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

and found some

yeah, I agree, one of the projects is https://streamity.org/en/
btw, they are launching a school where you can find important things about cryptoworld, so that's how you learn Smiley
wow . i will look
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

If I think we should understand about marketing strategy and also we have to be patient waiting for a moment. What we need is the knowledge and also the courage to pursue the trade because if we want to become a very good trader then we must have a lot of knowledge about trading market.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:10:18 PM

I think the most important trading secret is that you should be able to control your patience because if you do not control your patience then it will definitely suffer a lot of losses.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

The first issue of trading is experience. If it does not, then you have to know about it. If you are fully aware of it, then only to avoid the terrible thing called lose. In fact, trade at the right time and in the right place. Otherwise, the deceiver will fall into the trap. In fact, having full knowledge for trading is important.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: