Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SECRET OF TRADING  (Read 1475 times)
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:10:44 PM

You made a valid point. One of the secrets to trading is to get information and adequate knowledge on how to trade effectively using the technical analysis or wether you want to make long term trades or not.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Before you start trading, you need some level of knowledge in trading to prevent loses from occurring. For instance, I gained my little knowledge in trading from following forum discussions  and watching videos on crypto trading from popular crypto channels on youtube. The secret is that to be successful with trading, you need to be mindful of the kind of coins you invest in.

quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

The key to success in trading is education and self discipline. It's a requirement for individual who desire be gurus in trading to get involved in active and iterative education with regards to trading
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

IMPORTANT INFO FOR NEW TRADERS
All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

Yes. That is a good advice to make a profit. In special deals is the Crypto market. If you do not have much experience, it will be very difficult to make a profit. Knowledge and experience helps people reduce their risk of losing money. I think managing capital in investments, and limiting greed is also important if people do not want to lose money.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:28:57 PM

All the traders who want to learn and earn from crypto trading i think they should follow some trading methods to make it true. All the beginners please try to learn first . without having enough knowledge about crypto trade you cannot make profits easily.As a trader i suggest to start your trading with reliable coins which already make a reputation on market and has a great value worldwide. Don't jump for new coins before getting enough knowledge about that.

i fully agree Other newcomers thought investing in bitcoin or other alt coins is a sure huge profit as what they see or read in the news. but if  they are too reckless to buy altcoins with out studying ti project and chart they may end up losing their money. Though  i'm new to crypto also i only invest in alt coins which is in top 10 of coinmarket cap.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

I think that the nature of the trade is not any secret, you just have to pat it but some rules of the trade can be successful and can reduce the risk. The market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will be hard to recover, so at this time you should only trade short-term day to be able to reduce the risk.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

i fully agree Other newcomers thought investing in bitcoin or other alt coins is a sure huge profit as what they see or read in the news. but if  they are too reckless to buy altcoins with out studying ti project and chart they may end up losing their money. Though  i'm new to crypto also i only invest in alt coins which is in top 10 of coinmarket cap.
they should avoid this way of how they can be able to think on bitcoin , why case this is just a way of how they can be greedy on making or the way of how they can earn some profit here.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

The key to success in trading is education and self discipline. It's a requirement for individual who desire be gurus in trading to get involved in active and iterative education with regards to trading

If we talk about crypto trading, it's something unpredictable compare stock trading.
Remember that bitcoin value purely depend on supply & demand so it's unpredictable activity even for experience crypto traders.

But if we can just act an investor, yes just by Hold it, you will see the profit comes in the next few year in the future !
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Right.Make sure you are investing on the coins that will have more potentials in the future,and not just shitcoins that will only waste your time.I suggest to start with bitcoins because even if they have low price at the current,the price will surely goes up gradually just like the previous price movements.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

Its a quite simple advice, but has a lesson especially for the newbies In trading. When I was new here, I try to Invest first In bitcoin, since I don't have  any Idea about cryto, but when the times I discover altcoins and learn how to Invest with It my knowledge In crypto were Increasing as the time pass by.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:12 PM

Right.Make sure you are investing on the coins that will have more potentials in the future,and not just shitcoins that will only waste your time.I suggest to start with bitcoins because even if they have low price at the current,the price will surely goes up gradually just like the previous price movements.
I don't think there's an exact secret for trading. To master trading is to gain knowledge and continue to explore trading ideas, and I believe everyone knows that. It takes commitment, discipline, patience, and positivity inorder to learn and familiarize its functionalities, and to manage risks constructively. It is also important that we do background check before trading or investing to a potential coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I believe the most important thing for you to trade into is not accurate analysis but it is your discipline that you can see that with a wall in downtrend Discipline compliance is very important, it helps you to minimize the risk of trafficking and ensure profitability.

If you have an accurate analysis and have a specific plan but do not follow the plan then you will also suffer a loss or a little profit, so trading is a boring job.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Choosing good coins is critical to the success of investing in the cryptocurrency market so investors need to spend a lot of time on this. Do not invest if you do not really understand the project. I believe that if you invest your time and effort seriously, the results will be better.
Khuletzky

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

In trading,especially for those newbie in trading, dont ever get out in the field of trading without enough knowledge. There's a lot post here in bitcointalk which is very helpful guide to start up with,there's lots of you tubes and group chats outside the forum also. there's also signal group in telegram but i do not advise to follow their signals,better check the market on your own. have time and give your focus when you're trading.

▐▐      OKEX.com     ▐▐     The Most Trusted Digital Asset Exchange    ▐▐
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Choosing good coins is critical to the success of investing in the cryptocurrency market so investors need to spend a lot of time on this. Do not invest if you do not really understand the project. I believe that if you invest your time and effort seriously, the results will be better.
good advice but nowadays it is very difficult to pick a good coin in the near future. unless you are ready to hold the coins for the next few months.
and hold for me is not an easy and fun job. Cool

irinna

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

I can also say a useful advice - do not fall in love with single particular project getting close to it. Because it is dangerous if it will fall, you will fall along with it sticking, instead of selling it without emotions
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

For me there is no secret in trading, because as long as you know the basic knowledge about in doing trade for sure you will never loss a huge amount. But as much as possible buy those coins that has a high volume of bitcoin as long as it is not below 3BTC, this is just according to my observation.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

People always found what is secret of trading. There is too many telegram secret group, they are provided some secret tips for trading. Recently I join one secret group but sometime later they want 2 ETH for VIP trading tips and finally I understand they are a spammer. If someone offers you secret tips, you should ignore this topic because you can lose your money. I think there is no secret of trading.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

I think that it's all depends upon the market prices level and most of all you should have knowledge about good trading skills and you have to understand about the market strategy.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

Successful trading requires a lot of time, concentration, and most importantly constant learning. The trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: