Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Vees Group Cover(BETA)  (Read 1867 times)
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:52:09 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 04:05:30 AM by MsCollec

coming soon,rewriting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:03:25 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 04:06:32 AM by MsCollec

reserved for updates
kdrop22

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:10:10 AM

When developing the insurance, you need to consider the possibility that one person is creating all of the coins. So, the insurance trust maybe subject to a greater risk than expected.
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 02:53:24 AM

Hehe. This is all becoming quite funny.

I can see why so many serious thinkers and core developers are interested in smart contracts.

I hereby offer insurance against this insurer. If you invested in VISACOIN and paid insurance to OP, you can purchase insurance insurance through me... :-)

Do you even mine?
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:34:33 AM

When developing the insurance, you need to consider the possibility that one person is creating all of the coins. So, the insurance trust maybe subject to a greater risk than expected.

Yes, it is very risky but that's why I got some more people to invest in the start fund so that I can minimize the loss of my BTC invested in the start up fund.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 09:36:51 AM

Hehe. This is all becoming quite funny.

I can see why so many serious thinkers and core developers are interested in smart contracts.

I hereby offer insurance against this insurer. If you invested in VISACOIN and paid insurance to OP, you can purchase insurance insurance through me... :-)

It's important to be prepared for uncertainty when investing and Vees Group Cover does that for investors.
Cryptox

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:33:23 PM

Reserved.
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

Vees Group is an obvious scam lmao
halfcab123

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:35:18 AM

while of course it would be silly not to be skeptical. MSCOLLEC is a trustworthy business minded individual. he's attempting to solve a very real problem.

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
panonym

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

lol
that's funny, I like the idea.
Yet the trust problem is exactly the same.
Even with ten insurer insuring the other ones.

I haven't read much about those smart contract yet.
Problem with contract, if there is no government behind to sanction, you don't have to respect them...
It's only a matter of trust and reputation.
With people of <10 post  Roll Eyes

This one at least have 10x more post that the average IPO new comer proposal.
Yet, doesn't mean anything.
Woaibit

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:16:45 PM

LOL, you are scammed by Visacoin, so you are a scammer starting to scam others now. What a funny.

From now on, you will lose all your reputation, I promise!

See all below quote to know the truth!!!

I think this has a great potential and definitely a competitor to Nxt and MSC.

It seems it going to be a successful coin since a lot of people are calling it a scam without any proofs and we are know the market cap of so called scams coins i.e MSC and Nxt are today.  Why don't you all give the OP time to post more information as it's available but I think the announcement is a bit earlier and he's definitely not prepared for these trolls.

I already discussed this with @ visacoin.  1 month  of funding is okay, hopefully he will listen
One of my friends has few questions about this project. But he can not replay this post, hence I help post his words as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Are the author from an English speaking country? My answer is NO! Just see below two sentences in the thread, you will find it.
a)About me:
I'mnotSatoshiNakamotohedoesnotexistsoamI - The English native speaker should say ' Neither do I' but ' So do I'
b)'It will makes vsc a really easy-to-use.' , you can find out the grammar error easily here - 'will makes'!!!

2. Why end up the IPO so hurry even if no whitepaper come out?

3. The author's position is just a Jr. Member, how can we trust a Jr. Member?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)The OP might be French

2) The IPO ending early is good because BTC price is volatile, lot of people will not want to lock down their investment for three months.

3) I have seen developer releasing coins under their new coin flagship account. We all started from newbie status.

The scam accusations are getting ridiculous every second from trolls, Visacoin should close the IPO immediately and concentrate fully on the coin development and brand awareness. Additional funding can be raised from the people that already invested in initial IPO.

Are you one of the developer of the VSC?

Visacoin and MsCollec should be the same person. What do you think?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386712.msg4162941#msg4162941

The scam accusations are getting ridiculous every second from trolls, Visacoin should close the IPO immediately and concentrate fully on the coin development and brand awareness. Additional funding can be raised from the people that already invested in initial IPO.

Are you one of the developer of the VSC?

No

Why  can you answer the 3 questions for Visacoin? Why do you know what Visacoin think?

Are you a learner?  Can't you find the answer to your 3 questions in the posts.  You just jump on the bandwagon without researching. Look at the spreadsheet he listed French as his language.

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:37:13 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 03:49:21 PM by MsCollec

Insert Quote
LOL, you are scammed by Visacoin, so you are a scammer starting to scam others now. What a funny.

From now on, you will lose all your reputation, I promise!

@Woaibit Your statement doesn't make sense to me,it seems you are delusional.I invested in these IPO what i can afford to lose. And if i want to scam people i will not use my account because i have some of people i traded with on Facebook and Skype as a friend. If you don't have any thing reasonable to say i advise you to Fuck off. Moreover it getting clear that Visacoin might be a scam after we all saw the whitepaper, later on Visacoin might not be a scam it's guess nobody knows.  GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR 2.0499BTC BACK!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:10:02 PM

I lolled.

What's Vees Group Cover
Vees Group Cover is designed to protect members from loss of funds invested in IPO which will be backed by 50BTC start up capital raised from investors in Vees Group Cover.

How to be become a member
Send any percentage of your net investment with any crypto-currency IPO you invested
to 13wGhZNKinGC8vUgn6fwVzWiwR5ZbQHnyq and send me your details so that i can confirm if you have investment with coins. PM Me or email at veesgroup@hotmail.com

Policy and conditions
  • Cover for your investment up to 50% in IPO or times 2 the BTC you deposited with Vees Group Cover
  • Payment of claims subject to a maximum monthly amount for up to a maximum period of 6 months in case you got scammed.
  • Payment will be calculated based on the value of BTC on the date of your initial investment or at the date of claim, which ever is lesser.
  • Coverage is limited to 1 BTC per member.*

Disclaimer
This group is formed to offer a range of protection options for investment in high risk 2nd generation crypto-currency IPO and you should research before investing in any crypto-currency IPO.
Conditions subject to changes without notice

Contact
Email: veesgroup@hotmail.com

Reputation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391085.0;topicseen

Basically, either you'd like to jump on the weaseling noobs out of their coins wagon and figure this particular vehicle hasn't been as done to death as the other detritus out there, or else you're too noobish and idiotic yourself to understand how very much this doesn't work (yet also brazen enough to posture as though you're a trustworthy "expert" or the other).

In either case, the prescription is pretty much to see here and gtfo until such time as you've resolved 1 or 2 above. Completely.

As an aside for other new readers: the solution to not losing your stuff is to know what you're doing with it. Time, research, effort, intelligence, all of these are required in order to actually invest and to avoid getting fleeced. Read, hedge, think, understand. Delegating to some other dude in the unsubstantiated hope he'll make everything alright is in no way a solution.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:32:41 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 05:09:40 PM by MsCollec

I lolled.

What's Vees Group Cover
Vees Group Cover is designed to protect members from loss of funds invested in IPO which will be backed by 50BTC start up capital raised from investors in Vees Group Cover.

How to be become a member
Send any percentage of your net investment with any crypto-currency IPO you invested
to 13wGhZNKinGC8vUgn6fwVzWiwR5ZbQHnyq and send me your details so that i can confirm if you have investment with coins. PM Me or email at veesgroup@hotmail.com

Policy and conditions
  • Cover for your investment up to 50% in IPO or times 2 the BTC you deposited with Vees Group Cover
  • Payment of claims subject to a maximum monthly amount for up to a maximum period of 6 months in case you got scammed.
  • Payment will be calculated based on the value of BTC on the date of your initial investment or at the date of claim, which ever is lesser.
  • Coverage is limited to 1 BTC per member.*

Disclaimer
This group is formed to offer a range of protection options for investment in high risk 2nd generation crypto-currency IPO and you should research before investing in any crypto-currency IPO.
Conditions subject to changes without notice

Contact
Email: veesgroup@hotmail.com

Reputation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391085.0;topicseen

Basically, either you'd like to jump on the weaseling noobs out of their coins wagon and figure this particular vehicle hasn't been as done to death as the other detritus out there, or else you're too noobish and idiotic yourself to understand how very much this doesn't work (yet also brazen enough to posture as though you're a trustworthy "expert" or the other).

In either case, the prescription is pretty much to see here and gtfo until such time as you've resolved 1 or 2 above. Completely.

As an aside for other new readers: the solution to not losing your stuff is to know what you're doing with it. Time, research, effort, intelligence, all of these are required in order to actually invest and to avoid getting fleeced. Read, hedge, think, understand. Delegating to some other dude in the unsubstantiated hope he'll make everything alright is in no way a solution.

I don't think Social media profiles will solve trust issues since a lot of business are buying Likes for their company page but i might use Peercover to collect deposit from members. Regarding your 2 point, I might hold the project off to see the outcomes of the current IPOs and figure a way to make it work. The problem is that it's easy to sell lies than selling truth to people.Thanks for the advice.

Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

Offering 2x the original investment presents a problem whereby you are encouraging insurance fraud.

Do you even mine?
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

Offering 2x the original investment presents a problem whereby you are encouraging insurance fraud.

Not X2 original investment, but X2 the fund a member  deposited with Vees Group Cover which is cap at 50% of the fund Invested in IPO.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:08:40 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions   0   
Total Received   $ 0.00   
Final Balance   $ 0.00

It seems that there are no idiots left on this forum.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:21:58 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions   0   
Total Received   $ 0.00   
Final Balance   $ 0.00

I'm not looking for idiots, you should see the positive in what i am trying to achieve, right now is more like a beta, until i know the outcomes of the ongoing IPOs and i'm sure more IPOs are on the way it's just the beginning of 2nd generation coins.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:25:45 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions   0   
Total Received   $ 0.00   
Final Balance   $ 0.00

I'm not looking for idiots, you should see the positive in what i am trying to achieve, right now is more like a beta, until i know the outcomes of the ongoing IPOs and i'm sure more IPOs are on the way it's just the beginning of 2nd generation coins.

My scam indicator is going 99% on your project.
I don't see how you can cover insurance against a scam this way.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions   0   
Total Received   $ 0.00   
Final Balance   $ 0.00

My scam indicator is going 99% on your project.
I don't see how you can cover insurance against a scam this way.

what's your suggestion? How can it work 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: