Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just dump my coins for other coins  (Read 2155 times)
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Exchange - a thing of course necessary, for additional profit, the main thing is not to go wrong with what coins to pour in!
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

do not just dump your coin, especially if your investment is bigger than the coin if you are bouncing down the price or holding the coin just do not panic you just have to keep it until you have a profit the bigger the more you lose if you just sell it

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

I like to hold BTC and ETH rather than altcoin. The rate for my altcoin is quite low. Because I put more faith in ETH.
pademola

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

I think it is a good decision but before you take such decision you must have seen potentials in the coin you want to change to the wise decision must be taken
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:46 AM

this time around. permalink BTC is the only coin that has been launched many months after its ANN post so it has come down and is now.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

It seems to me that you are selling all your stocks of bitcoin and Ethereum in vain. I'd rather leave all my money in these two coins, especially in a declining market.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

My friend you have done absolutely great but this depends on what you wanted. Concerning the prices now the better you can do is to buy or exchange your coins(BTC and ETH) for other altcoins since some of them are rising now. MTC is now in good shape and I have planned of trading for that coin.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

I am a little bit confused. Did you dump all your bitcoins and etherem for Dash and verge? I don't think it is a good decision. If bitcoin does not increase then how can you think DASH will give you profits? And VERGE is not a good coin to hodl anymore. Sorry, in my view you made a bad move
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

I think you are doing pretty badly because instead of dash and verge, bitcoin and ethereum have a very good potennsi in the year, look at bitcoin and ethereum charts year after year. my advice try your analysis sharpened again do not be too desperate to invest in cryptocurency.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

Everyone decides for himself when to leave the market. If there is other work and it is more like, then it is better to go there.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
crypto_geeek

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

A very risky decision and I would not do that. Maybe you will be lucky, but in the cryptocurrency world you can not rely only on luck. Think about it before it's too late.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

This is probably my 5th time changing coins. At the moment I dump coins for dash , verge , and eos. I'm hoping for returns for the year. I am not looking for monthly returns anymore but yearly. I'm not bullish on dash or verge. But hopefully I get lucky.
I dump all my bitcoins and dump all my ether. Saying goodbye.

This could be a good strategy at times but overall I do not tend to switch often .
My general strategy is to hold in long term or short term.
Short term being- looking for exit points for coins in which i do not believe and buying some which i believe or taking profit.
The latter is more often.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

I am a little bit confused. Did you dump all your bitcoins and etherem for Dash and verge? I don't think it is a good decision. If bitcoin does not increase then how can you think DASH will give you profits? And VERGE is not a good coin to hodl anymore. Sorry, in my view you made a bad move

Especially considering the sketchy history of DASH, aka Darkcoin, aka x11coin. The creator instamined 2 million coins to himself in minutes at the very beginning while doing a very stealthy launch where he lied about the timing. It's honestly amazing that DASH has any sort of support at all, let alone reaching such a high market cap.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

You have to be really careful about the coins you dump as you might not know the value of the coins you throwing away, some coins are more promising than others while most tend to get value overtime, just make sure you dump what you have to and keep what you must
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

Now many investors are going to long-term investments. verge and eos very promising tokens. You can get 1000% profit in the next 2 years

Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

Like you are certain that you are dumping BTC and ETH? This is one of the best times to invest in both of these couns, their value is low and the coins are available cheaply in the market, instead of dumping hold on to them just a little while, you'll see the returns
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Personally, I would leave such top coins because they seem to be the most stable/reliable, less likely to die any time soon.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:28 PM

I don't think dumping eth is a good idea tho because ethereum is one of the best alts out there with the potentials to surpass people's expectations in future due to its use, innovativeness and strong fundamentals it was built upon.
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

My companion you have done totally extraordinary yet this relies upon what you needed. Concerning the costs now the better you can do is to purchase or trade your coins(BTC and ETH) for different altcoins since some of them are rising at this point. MTC is presently fit as a fiddle and I have arranged of exchanging for that coin.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

I complete consider that you should let a heads scheme to levy in crypto, and let dynamic inclusions to obtain a disc or a chips, and charge stronger inclusions to exchange them. So whether you undeniable to complete that, I wish you better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: