Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1679 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

This has become real as bitcoin could not recovered by this middle of the year. I think we should just take this year like 2013  were the whole year was more of the bearish than bullish.
We cannot conclude at this time, because there is still much time to determine if this year is truly the year of the bear market. We never had bull run at early 2017 too. This is crypto, anything is possible.
Everything is still possible but I am just looking at the historical data and the chart pattern of 2013 is seeing to repeat itself this year.  We were having a progressive price movement from December 2016 to 2017 but in 2018 from January there is a continuously downward charts movements.
I strongly believe 2018 year will be profit making year for crypto investors. There are many goods news to come in year 2018. Coin like ETH, ADA and IOTA will rock in this year.
I just pray this your belief come to pass and we see bitcoin above $30,000 by December. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

It remains very little! We are now at the very bottom! Soon we will start to grow! Do not despair ! Believe that soon the growth will begin!
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.
This is really not a prediction as we are already experiencing the bear market. And if you see 2017 as the year of the bull run and 2018 as the bear year, does that also mean you believe that 2019 will be a bull year? What is your position before we get to 2019 so we can quote you when the time comes.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

I think it's really normal cause last year Bitcoin price was dump about 50% from more than $6k to $3k and until now everything still fine. Don't worry to much about this terrible time cause if you can wait, you'll be able to enjoy your waiting effort cause Bitcoin price and all other cryptocurrencies price will pump very soon Smiley
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

I don't think market would go much lower from what we have now . Take a look at bitcoin price and compare it with mining difficulty , and you will understand there is no much space to fall from current levels. I don't think market will become really bullish this year , but it definitelly will be more healthy comparing to what we have now.
hasonmmo4055

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

2018 has been one hell of a brutal year for the investors and yet there does not seem to be an end in sight for the woes of the investors. The recovery that we have seen has not even been a good one and now the prices are back down again and coins are going back into the red
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:56 PM

We came to the middle of 2018 but have not yet got a clear idea of what trends will be the main ones. But in crypto, everything can change in an instant. It remains to wait and hope.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

We came to the middle of 2018 but have not yet got a clear idea of what trends will be the main ones. But in crypto, everything can change in an instant. It remains to wait and hope.
Look at the weekly bitcoin schedule - you will not have any questions about the trend

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

there is nothing to add even, a reasonable thought, will wait, hope and wait for the arrival of new people in the world of crypto-currencies  Undecided
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

This year has not finished yet so while your assumption is just a prediction because we have at least a half of the year and it is quite much time. The situation may be changed very fast although now you are right but anyway I am waiting a boost  of market prices especially ETH and BTC.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

i don't think so, because if you can see in 2017 Q1, Q2 and Q3 is the bear markets and Q4 the bull run was coming
so, i think market will repeat itself my friend

Last year was exceptional and the bull run might not appear again only it's Q4 and nothing else has changed. If you want to look for patterns you also need to look a bit further than just last year. Besides that are now rumours about market manipulation last december, so if they are true expect a long crypto winter to come.

Gileadorji12

Activity: 110
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:11:06 PM

The fact is that 2018 will be another bull run because there are many people that never know about crypto e.g Africans, some Asia, and south american this year is a year of bull runs
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

You could say that crypto lately did experience a lot of decline but this is only the middle of the year so really we can not say that in 2018 was a bad year for crypto because maybe in the next few months crypto will increase in terms of price and also the fans and I hope it will happen because I do not want to wait too long

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

I would consider that it is premature this time to make a conclusion since we are still on the 2nd quarter of the year. It is still a long way to go for bitcoin to make a recovery and the best thing for now is to hold your btc's for it will make a great bull run soon. So,  let us not loose hope and continue believing.
sykhang079

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

There is no doubt that 2018 will be a bear market, the market is falling rapidly, since January this year has been a continuous fall of five months, which requires patience and a long wait.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

This has become real as bitcoin could not recovered by this middle of the year. I think we should just take this year like 2013  were the whole year was more of the bearish than bullish.
We cannot conclude at this time, because there is still much time to determine if this year is truly the year of the bear market. We never had bull run at early 2017 too. This is crypto, anything is possible.
Everything is still possible but I am just looking at the historical data and the chart pattern of 2013 is seeing to repeat itself this year.  We were having a progressive price movement from December 2016 to 2017 but in 2018 from January there is a continuously downward charts movements.
I strongly believe 2018 year will be profit making year for crypto investors. There are many goods news to come in year 2018. Coin like ETH, ADA and IOTA will rock in this year.
I just pray this your belief come to pass and we see bitcoin above $30,000 by December. 
I agree with what you are saying. This year so far has ticked off many people due to the prolonged bear market and I do not think this is going to change anytime soon which is not a big deal for me since I tend to focus more on the long term prospects of my portfolio instead of focusing on the short term prospects. I am expecting the market to continue to remain bearish until August which is when I think the market will begin rallying again until Bitcoin reaches $10k.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

To draw conclusions about the direction of the market for the entire year, you need to wait for the end of the year. I think we will see another bull market this year.

martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Still plenty of time for it to change.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

The trouble with waiting for lower prices is that markets may continue to rise and you will miss out on potential capital appreciation. One way to deal with the issue of getting the best prices is to buy a small amount monthly until you are fully invested. Bear markets are dreadful things for investors, so be careful what you wish for, as the saying goes. The best course of action is to invest your funds with risk management as a strong component of your investment plan. Hope we have some good in the second half of the year.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

Certainly there has not been a month period that lasts so long. It is not clear how long it will be or when it will be entered into the bull market. During this period, many investors were seriously hurt while many amateur investors were seriously harmed by diving. Of course, all of this has come to the fore of whale investors, so they wanted to keep this period long. After a long collecting process, it is possible to move the market seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: