Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 year of the bear market  (Read 1679 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Time will tell. I think that one very good news can very strong chage a mood. Bitcoin is limited coin, means soon there will be a deficit...
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

My prediction is that 2018 is the year of the bear market. 2017 was the year of the bull run. We won't be seeing a bull run not for another year or so. People just got into crypto after 2017. Now that people realise opportunity. U must wait for the arrival. Because reality slaps in the face.
It won't, if you are seeing the chart and the market is rally stable right now. The bear market will just always become the common period to the crypto chart. As you can see the big bear has happened to answer the big increase at the end of last year. if you should not feel panic about that.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

i don't think so, because if you can see in 2017 Q1, Q2 and Q3 is the bear markets and Q4 the bull run was coming
so, i think market will repeat itself my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jhowww

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

i don't think so, because if you can see in 2017 Q1, Q2 and Q3 is the bear markets and Q4 the bull run was coming
so, i think market will repeat itself my friend

I hope you are right my friend. No one knows what will happen, but we'll see by Q4. While waiting for that, let's keep increasing our portfolios
LoneWolfZ

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

I disagree that and i think the next half of 2018 we will see a big bull run and even bigger than 2017
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Bear market until 2nd quarter of 2018 and another great bull run for the remaining months of 2018. I still believe in the future of cryptocurrency and with bitcoin, I know more good news will come this year so the price may climb higher.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

That might not be outrightly correct, that we have had a lot of bear this year, does not mean that there will not be bull run. We still have much time for so many exploits to be made this year. What i am saying invariably is that., 2018 in my view is a year of crypto, there are so many things yet to be unveiled.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

I'm not ready to agree with this. Bitcoin from $ 1000 went up to $ 20,000 in 2017. Now the price is about 8000-9000 $. Thus, the price is 9 times higher than last year. And if we talk about many altcoins, which have increased in price hundreds of times, then the market does not seem bearish.
totholio

Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

A lot of people lost faith, that is undeniable, but this is how weak hands get out of crypto and hodlers born. Once new investors flood in it will rise like falcon heavy.
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

In fact, the explosive growth will begin when it will not wait. We all remember 2017, no one thought that bitcoin will grow to 20,000. It will be the same this year.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

In fact, the explosive growth will begin when it will not wait. We all remember 2017, no one thought that bitcoin will grow to 20,000. It will be the same this year.

I share you opinion, and think that it is matter of time to see stable grow. But people are inpatient and create panic all over and this is actually hurting not helping.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I agree with you that the first three months of the year cryptocurrencies are the bear market when the exchange rate is down more than 60% of the value compared to the end of 2017. However, at the end of 2018 will be the bull market when the cryptocurrencies rates recover and increase rapidly because everyone's investment needs have grown tremendously.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Well maybe its not going to be so good year like last one but prices will go up because there are so many good news about US adoption with goldman sachs and wallstreet but also because of all these exchanges with fiat base like coss,coinmetro,ethos,nextexchange and others
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

2018 has been one hell of a brutal year for the investors and yet there does not seem to be an end in sight for the woes of the investors. So much red has been seen this year that I cannot dispute that this year is the year of the bear market. The recovery that we have seen has not even been a good one and now the prices are back down again and coins are going back into the red

Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Everything looks like 2018 will be a bear market. For the fifth month there have been no changes, I would like to return the growth that was in December 2017.
helin9108

Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I don't understand why you predicting this year for bear market , its right that from beginning of this year market  pumps for 10-12 days and dumps heavy and erase all gain in 1-2 days but this not mean this is bear market. I would like to say if you check past 3 years chart of bitcoin you will find market trend for first quarter is bearish to sideways then as start of the second quarter market recovers and come in bullish trend and then in third quarter is bearish to sideways again and in the last quarter market turn fully bullish for all coins. And now a days many bad and negative news coming so and market reactive fast so its going down. I think market will start its upward journey in start of next month.

TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

wait until the end of the year  I believe there will be a stronger and stronger growth
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

For now, there is still a big bear market.
That leaves people in the cryptocurrency market feeling desperate. Angry

Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

I think it's too early to say this year is the bear market because 2018 is not even still in the middle of Q2, our journey in this year is still long
Be patient.! I believe the bear market will be saturated and the bull will run

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: