May 19, 2018, 09:48:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2022, 03:56:01 AM by digaran

🤔🤔🤔

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

where is my trolling?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4006863.0

Here you go ^^^^^^^^^
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Shame on you man/woman. I had you on ignore and now I see that you are trolling me. lol.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:27 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

When I say people are abusing DT power nobody listens.

Well, if you continually cry wolf, the villagers will soon stop listening.

where is my trolling?

I would say starting yet another thread crying about your trust rating easily counts.

Negative trust should be used to identify scammers.

Not really. See the quote from theymos below. If you continue to advertise a shady business, you are going to get tagged as being shady. No two ways about it.

It's OK to post a rating about the person in general
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

When I say people are abusing DT power nobody listens.

Well, if you continually cry wolf, the villagers will soon stop listening.

where is my trolling?

I would say starting yet another thread crying about your trust rating easily counts.

Negative trust should be used to identify scammers.

Not really. See the quote from theymos below. If you continue to advertise a shady business, you are going to get tagged as being shady. No two ways about it.

It's OK to post a rating about the person in general

In general is not OK to use DT power for personal use, if you post a rating about me, it shouldn't tag me as scammer by default. if you are on DT and use  your power to bully me, that is abuse. you don't deserve to hold that power if you are the only one capable of removing it, that could lead to abuse. if DT members are abusing their position and nobody is stopping them, it could lead to more bullying and more abuse.

Now I'm asking you, isn't this abuse if marlboroza is the only person who could dictate his terms and inflict damage to my reputation? if DT is not moderated, who would stop them from abusing their power? these threads is not crying, I'm posting them to inform you of DT members trying to have a personal use of their power.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:30:25 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

isn't this abuse if marlboroza is the only person who could dictate his terms and inflict damage to my reputation

Except you've been tagged by three different members of DT. When are you going to realize that you're damaging your reputation yourself?
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

isn't this abuse if marlboroza is the only person who could dictate his terms and inflict damage to my reputation

Except you've been tagged by three different members of DT. When are you going to realize that you're damaging your reputation yourself?

Reason for tagging me?

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Reason for tagging me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=806776
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Reason for tagging me?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=806776

Now look at my 3 threads.

🖤😏
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

Bump. if I'm trolling you should report my posts to moderators and not tag me if I'm not a scammer. tagging me for trolling is equal of deciding on behalf of moderators, I should be reported for trolling and tagging me for it is abuse of DT power.

If you believe that I'm a troll why don't you report me? if you have reported me and moderators haven't dealt with me, tagging me is violating the forum rules, if you are not a staff, you shouldn't enforce your own rules and make them as a scammer tag on me by default. I'm reporting you for abusing your power.

🖤😏
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

tagging for trolling is equal of deciding on behalf of moderators.
-snip-
tagging me is violating the forum rules

Source ?
Report people who tagged you to moderators, since they "violate" the forum rules.  Roll Eyes
Easy peasy, problem solved !
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

How would you know if marlboroza didn't ask for money to change his first tag on me? you don't and I could set him up easily just to get back at him, doing that would only cause more unwanted discussions.
https://archive.fo/NdzTa#selection-1985.0-1985.204

Quoted.

I could set him up easily just to get back at him

Monkey you can't buy my trust.

@yogg, this reminded me of something....you know.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:59 PM

tagging for trolling is equal of deciding on behalf of moderators.
-snip-

Source ?
Report people who tagged you to moderators, since they "violate" the forum rules.  Roll Eyes
Easy peasy, problem solved !

Read marlboroza tag on me, there is no point in reporting him to moderators as trust is not moderated, all I can do is to point it out for people to see.

Tagging me for trolling is abuse of power.

How would you know if marlboroza didn't ask for money to change his first tag on me? you don't and I could set him up easily just to get back at him, doing that would only cause more unwanted discussions.
https://archive.fo/NdzTa#selection-1985.0-1985.204

Quoted.

I could set him up easily just to get back at him

Monkey you can't buy my trust.

@yogg, this reminded me of something....you know.

Here he is calling me monkey like he is better than me, this member doesn't deserve to hold any power, he is calling me monkey and he is on DT2. this is the standard of dealing with anybody who disagrees with them. a.k.a abuse of power. he is not tagging me for scamming people, he just wants to hold his power over me saying that I'm wrong and he is right, he could say that in a post and not by tagging me red as a scammer.

I'm still waiting for him to tell me why he'd tagged me for trolling and why he didn't report me to moderators. because he thinks that he is a staff member. if DT members are staff, then we have a problem, because a few of them are rogue individuals abusing their power.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

Read marlboroza tag on me, there is no point in reporting him to moderators as trust is not moderated, all I can do is to point it out for people to see.

Read this back to yourself. Now read it back again. Now read it back again, but really slowly this time.

Basically you are saying that using the trust system (which you finally agree isn't moderated) in a way you don't like is abuse, therefore implying it is moderated. Your logic is paradoxical. Your argument is nonsense.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:11:24 PM

Read this back to yourself. Now read it back again. Now read it back again, but really slowly this time.

Basically you are saying that using the trust system (which you finally agree isn't moderated) in a way you don't like is abuse, therefore implying it is moderated. Your logic is paradoxical. Your argument is nonsense.

Yogg suggested to me that I should report marlboroza to moderators for leaving me red tag. moderator's job is not moderating the trust system. if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities a.k.a DT1 members and especially admins.

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities

Ok, well consider it fully "pointed out". Everyone here has taken note of it being pointed out. You can now lock this thread and all your other pointless threads.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

Yogg suggested to me that I should report marlboroza to moderators for leaving me red tag. moderator's job is not moderating the trust system. if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities a.k.a DT1 members and especially admins.

You're the one claiming that tagging you violates forum rules:

Have you PMed the DT1 members yet?
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

You're the one claiming that tagging you violates forum rules:

Have you PMed the DT1 members yet?

Thanks suchmoon, this is what I meant.
Go ahead, make a fuzz and PM everyone about marlboroza's feedback on your account. Roll Eyes

Given the amount of contradictions from OP in this thread, I have to agree this is an interesting study case for the infinite monkey theorem ...
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

Go yogg. infinite monkey theorem. have more positive trust without reference and come here to defend your fellow slaves.

if I'm opening a thread about abuse, it's merely to point out abuse of power to the authorities

Ok, well consider it fully "pointed out". Everyone here has taken note of it being pointed out. You can now lock this thread and all your other pointless threads.

Translation:
Digaran, bend over.

NEVER.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Translation: