Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit: Deal complete.  (Read 553 times)
vv7 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:05:18 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 07:50:58 PM by vv7

Edit: Found a seller thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

As per title.

Looking to buy $100,000 USD worth of BTC, willing to pay BITSTAMP or BTC-E price at time of sale, + a $2,000 bonus/fee to the seller for their troubles. Willing to meet in public/wherever the the seller is comfortable meeting, even at a bank etc.
Simple, you can verify my cash is real, transfer the BTC, wait for 4 confirmations, and we go our separate ways.

If this transaction goes smoothly, and the seller is willing/able I'm looking to buy up to $500,000 USD worth of BTC (+ fee) at a time in the future. Hence this is maybe a good opportunity for some people, looking to sell large amounts.

I would prefer to meet in PA, and will offer a $2500 fee if you can meet me in PA, $2000 for the surrounding/nearby states.

If you can pay a higher price (MtGox +4%), then please submit a request through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I can arrange the sale of $100,000 worth of bitcoin for you immediately with a simple cash (or simple series of cash) deposit at one of various banks such as Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo etc.

Here is a 30,000 thread discussing the service. Completely risk free, and the bitcoin is already held in escrow to guarantee you receive what you pay for.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

Thanks.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vv7 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

As per title.

Looking to buy $100,000 USD worth of BTC, willing to pay BITSTAMP or BTC-E price at time of sale, + a $2,000 bonus/fee to the seller for their troubles. Willing to meet in public/wherever the the seller is comfortable meeting, even at a bank etc.
Simple, you can verify my cash is real, transfer the BTC, wait for 4 confirmations, and we go our separate ways.

If this transaction goes smoothly, and the seller is willing/able I'm looking to buy up to $500,000 USD worth of BTC (+ fee) at a time in the future. Hence this is maybe a good opportunity for some people, looking to sell large amounts.

I would prefer to meet in PA, and will offer a $2500 fee if you can meet me in PA, $2000 for the surrounding/nearby states.

If you can pay a higher price (MtGox +4%), then please submit a request through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I can arrange the sale of $100,000 worth of bitcoin for you immediately with a simple cash (or simple series of cash) deposit at one of various banks such as Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo etc.

Here is a 30,000 thread discussing the service. Completely risk free, and the bitcoin is already held in escrow to guarantee you receive what you pay for.

Thanks.

Gox is a bit over priced, for a better rate I would use your service. Do have a bank that can take 100,000 in a single deposit?

Also if I was to continue using your service in the future, do you have a bank/sellers that can accommodate 500,000 usd worth at a time?
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

As per title.

Thanks.

Gox is a bit over priced, for a better rate I would use your service. Do have a bank that can take 100,000 in a single deposit?

Also if I was to continue using your service in the future, do you have a bank/sellers that can accommodate 500,000 usd worth at a time?

Deposits in excess of $10,000 require you to fill out paperwork at the bank. This should be discussed privately through the help desk at Bitcoin-Brokers.

If you want to buy the bitcoin you can speak with me through there at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

Thanks.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: