Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit: Deal complete.  (Read 553 times)
vv7 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:05:18 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 07:50:58 PM by vv7

Edit: Found a seller thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:02:17 PM

As per title.

Looking to buy $100,000 USD worth of BTC, willing to pay BITSTAMP or BTC-E price at time of sale, + a $2,000 bonus/fee to the seller for their troubles. Willing to meet in public/wherever the the seller is comfortable meeting, even at a bank etc.
Simple, you can verify my cash is real, transfer the BTC, wait for 4 confirmations, and we go our separate ways.

If this transaction goes smoothly, and the seller is willing/able I'm looking to buy up to $500,000 USD worth of BTC (+ fee) at a time in the future. Hence this is maybe a good opportunity for some people, looking to sell large amounts.

I would prefer to meet in PA, and will offer a $2500 fee if you can meet me in PA, $2000 for the surrounding/nearby states.

If you can pay a higher price (MtGox +4%), then please submit a request through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I can arrange the sale of $100,000 worth of bitcoin for you immediately with a simple cash (or simple series of cash) deposit at one of various banks such as Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo etc.

Here is a 30,000 thread discussing the service. Completely risk free, and the bitcoin is already held in escrow to guarantee you receive what you pay for.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

Thanks.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vv7 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:29:44 PM

As per title.

Looking to buy $100,000 USD worth of BTC, willing to pay BITSTAMP or BTC-E price at time of sale, + a $2,000 bonus/fee to the seller for their troubles. Willing to meet in public/wherever the the seller is comfortable meeting, even at a bank etc.
Simple, you can verify my cash is real, transfer the BTC, wait for 4 confirmations, and we go our separate ways.

If this transaction goes smoothly, and the seller is willing/able I'm looking to buy up to $500,000 USD worth of BTC (+ fee) at a time in the future. Hence this is maybe a good opportunity for some people, looking to sell large amounts.

I would prefer to meet in PA, and will offer a $2500 fee if you can meet me in PA, $2000 for the surrounding/nearby states.

If you can pay a higher price (MtGox +4%), then please submit a request through the help desk at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org and I can arrange the sale of $100,000 worth of bitcoin for you immediately with a simple cash (or simple series of cash) deposit at one of various banks such as Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo etc.

Here is a 30,000 thread discussing the service. Completely risk free, and the bitcoin is already held in escrow to guarantee you receive what you pay for.

Thanks.

Gox is a bit over priced, for a better rate I would use your service. Do have a bank that can take 100,000 in a single deposit?

Also if I was to continue using your service in the future, do you have a bank/sellers that can accommodate 500,000 usd worth at a time?
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

As per title.

Thanks.

Gox is a bit over priced, for a better rate I would use your service. Do have a bank that can take 100,000 in a single deposit?

Also if I was to continue using your service in the future, do you have a bank/sellers that can accommodate 500,000 usd worth at a time?

Deposits in excess of $10,000 require you to fill out paperwork at the bank. This should be discussed privately through the help desk at Bitcoin-Brokers.

If you want to buy the bitcoin you can speak with me through there at www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

Thanks.

████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: