Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:44:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know something about Negative Trust.  (Read 223 times)
sagor0707 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:57:24 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 08:57:00 PM by sagor0707

I helped a Bounty manager to update his work.  When I update the spreadsheet I see a lot of fake accounts.I want this forum to be full scammers free. So with proof I give them a negative trust.

Now my question is that.
1. Does this mean that their fake accounts will be damage?
2. If they give me a negative trust for revenge , then will there be any harm to my account?  
2. If my account goes with negative trust then how to remove it.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

I helped a Bounty manager to update his work.  When I update the spreadsheet I see a lot of fake accounts.I want this forum to be full scammers free. So with proof I give them a negative trust.

Now my question is that.
2. If they give me a negative trust for revenge , then will there be any harm to my account?  

Thank you

Untrusted feedback is just that: Untrusted.
Trust is not moderated. Only the person that left it can remove it. Spam Trust only gets removed under certain circumstances such as extreme spam and it's very rare.
Simple search would have provided you with all these answers.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:47:49 AM

Now my question is that.

Thank you

this board is a bitcoin cheerleading association, its admins that give negative trust, in so called "trusted feedbacks" do that deliberately to those that are not bitcoin chearleading.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2902

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

Frankly speaking no, since you are not a DT (Default Trust) member, it won't damage much. Only DT member can leave negative/positive trust which will be visible by default and this is shown under user stats in left side

Your given trust ratings will not be counted but it will be available on member's profile (hidden) on Trust page with below statement.
"These ratings are from people who are not in your trust network. They may be totally inaccurate." and user have to click "Show ratings." button to view it.

Remember if I add you to my Trust List, then your given ratings will be visible to me by default.

Same case, since they are also not DT member so their given ratings will not counted too. But it will be available on your profile with their comments.

Trust is not moderated. You have to contact the member personally to get it removed or update.

Edit: If you are interested here you can read some more details about trust system

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Now my question is that.

Thank you

What you should do is open a thread in reputation, post evidence and bring it to the attention of a DT member. If DT members agree, they will give those accounts negative trust and that matters.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Move this thread to "Reputation", this does not belong to "Meta"

How do you know these are fake accounts?
If they are alt accounts abusing bounties report this to the thread in "Reputation" and then PM some DT member - possibly The Pharmacist or actmyname, and they will look into it.

They will have a negative trust under "Trusted Feedback". Thats all. They will still be able to contribute to the forum. But due to negative trust they wont be able to join any other bounty and people will not trust them while p2p trading.

There is nothing you can do about retaliatory feedback. It is "Untrusted Feedback" so it wont show up directly till you visit the trust page and open the Untrusted feedback. You have to live with that. Same you can see on the accounts of the DT members. Mountains of BS feedback is there.

Only the person who game you negative trust can remove it. You cant do anything. But read what I wrote above.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Only the person that left it can remove it.

Tell me if you can't see the flaw in this logic?
Why would people see negative trust as a way to stop people from participating in bounties? what about our reputation?

Only the person who game you negative trust can remove it. You cant do anything.

That is a serious flaw in trust system. only they can remove it. if they don't remove it nobody would stop them from abusing their power. that is not logical. that is tyranny. how would you report abuse? opening a thread in reputation does absolutely nothing.

🖤😏
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

bla bla bla..........more bla bla bla.............boring bla bla bla.....on and on and on and on........verbal diarrhea.....more of same..........

In light of all your dubious "activities" of late, I suggest you move on, make your own forum and live in that fairy tale.
You are no authority on anything moral or logical but you and your ilk are a serious flaw on this forum.
Ever thought your reputation threads are ignored for a reason, possibly because people see right through you?

Edit: I forgot the:  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Don't you worry dear as long as we behave and follow the guideline you won't get any red mark, if you do so report that stupid person to any DT for action, as they say justice for people who abide the law!!! I think that is applied here also... I believe...
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

bla bla bla..........more bla bla bla.............boring bla bla bla.....on and on and on and on........verbal diarrhea.....more of same..........

In light of all your dubious "activities" of late, I suggest you move on, make your own forum and live in that fairy tale.
You are no authority on anything moral or logical but you and your ilk are a serious flaw on this forum.
Ever thought your reputation threads are ignored for a reason, possibly because people see right through you?

Edit: I forgot the:  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No, you are telling me that I should behave the way you want me to, I refuse to do that. if you think this is your forum and others have no right to defend themselves and have their own ideas and opinions, you are telling me that simply because you were an early adopter and have your pocket filled with money, your words worth more than mine.

🖤😏
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:15:03 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 10:18:50 AM by KWH

For my last reply to you:
Display on all threads you leave your droppings on.

Albert Einstein
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

What you give them dont affect their profiles unless your a DT member they will get instantly red trust.

The best thing you can do is to report it so that DT members can evaluate them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: