Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more fake news  (Read 3238 times)
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Fake News has reallyhas a negative impact in the cryptocurrency space,, hopefully with the platform in place there can be check and balances, fake news show proof that we have lots of fake and lazy journalist all they out for is to increase crowd to there site and it is believe that fake will tends to do this, revolution is required, hopefully as the crypto space evolve there will be regulations and more platfom like this, that will help to ascertain news related to crypto

Well fake news will always be out there for some hungry bloggers causing FUD. At the end of the day, they succeed only in burning the fingers of the weak hands. I mind the source of my information. Anyone can cause a stir to drew attention to themselves, but one has to stay resolute.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

there is now one who is trying to control the market or certain sectors! but in this case it's too early or too late to find out about it, although now it's all uncontrollably special)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

fake news has caused a lot of damages in the life of so many people therefore making their lives to be miserable even after they got to know that what they are building on is fake. many people has refused to find out the truth about what they believe or taught was a fake news. for example, many have been saying that bitcoin is a scam but the truth of the matter is that bitcoin is raising role models and even millionaires in our society.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

this is good news to prevent fake news, so the existence of bitcoin will not be disturbed again by fake news or at least it can minimize.

I think another new technological innovation must be created to fight and stop the bad factor that could make the crypto world lost existence.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
JohnDcosta

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

This is something really approprite for us.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

That's a very long process just to verify it's a real news. It is helpful but can the readers wait for a day to know what is happening? The answer is no so I'm sure that people will still rely on news or others sources that write half-fake , half-true stories or reports that are published immediately after they get the scoop.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:16:39 AM

I doubt it. Fake news cause by the people who delivered it not on the technology we use.  They can limit maybe because it can be controlled and monitored but it cannot be eliminated.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:21 AM

That's a very long process just to verify it's a real news. It is helpful but can the readers wait for a day to know what is happening? The answer is no so I'm sure that people will still rely on news or others sources that write half-fake , half-true stories or reports that are published immediately after they get the scoop.
Most of the readers relied with something interesting before diving into conclusion, fake news will only have effects to those who are not aiming for longer investment, you can be moved by any updates that you are able to read if you are not thinking positively, but it's how the industry works fake news was delivered intentionally so better to take advantage of it instead of worrying.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

The idea is good but it will apply to change fake news or raise awareness and trust for investors. False news is spread across the media and the internet. I'm not sure of the effect of this method. But I will support it from a user perspective.
kmlkkl

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

The important thing is not fake news. Movements made without their correctness are wrong. Anyone can make fake news. It is necessary to investigate and prove this solution. Even the smallest news on the crypto market can affect the situation. I hope they put an end to such news.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

The important thing is not fake news. Movements made without their correctness are wrong. Anyone can make fake news. It is necessary to investigate and prove this solution. Even the smallest news on the crypto market can affect the situation. I hope they put an end to such news.
Fake news is always there and it is really a part of our modern life specially most of us if not all where now using a social media which is the most common cause of scattering fake news on globe. So we cannot deny the fact that fake news is really a big problem on this modern world.

Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

I think fake news is very influential on everyone who wants to invest, hopefully with this can minimize false news.
haophan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

This is unlikely when the sharks are busy to disturb the market
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:32:23 AM

The natural life status of cryptocurrency business are always ivolved by some fake news, because this business are more on socializations that every human who accessed on this business are different in beliefs and ideas that's why there are some people who made a fake news for their own benifits, and I think those people who made fake news are have their own purpose also to earn extra ordinary income, because when there was a fake news happens the market price of cryptocurrency coin was dropping and those big whales will invest more capital and hold until price rise again.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I would say that some people live from fake news placed on cryptocurrencies. And I don't see how this oculd be avoided. Cryptocurrencies are such area where all kind of information could be placed easily and with different purposes exactly because of reason that people are still not very well informed about crypto, they lack knowledge and experinece and very often they "buy" whatever they hear or read. Fake news are part of crypto world and sometimes they are placed with the purpose to create panic and certain effect on the market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

What a brightful idea,lets share this across the crypto universe so everyone has a basis about those f*cking fake news spreading the globe.

From here no more fake news and Fud will be stopped too,i wonder what would be the next careers of those troll here,if they cant spread fake news anymore 😜😜😜
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

this not gonna happen cause fake news can be easily been made up and create fud to all. bitcoin just survive because smart peoples do know what was right and what is not. this thing cannot be avoided.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

Its will be so nice if there will be no fake news. They can create a negative effect on crypto currency world.  I do not know what is the purpose of others who keep on making one.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
kakashi_dote

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

I agree. Refusing to spread unsubstantiated news will be good for all
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Even there's a lot of fake news or negative news about bitcoin and other crypto I always ignore it and always continue to believe on what I know. I'm hoping that the other people would realize on how to handle this kind of thing by that they cannot easily believe to the fake news because fake news can cause panic and that is the reason why the other people lose their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: