Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more fake news  (Read 3238 times)
moliado

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

It will become very much helpful for all of us.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Fake news can affect many things, especially your decisions in life including hiw and what to invest. It is indeed most proper to share the real things to make everythibg ok and inline with what you desire.
Yes you are right dude, that's exactly how the whales plan is, thereby preventing the rise of the price of bitcoin to produce a false news to distract our minds specially to all big investors, while they continue to fill their pockets.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

It seems that cryptocurrency will dominate worldwide with this great news, more people will now benifits the use of Bitcoin and how Bitcoin makes thier life convenient.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:50:13 AM

Fake news can affect many things, especially your decisions in life including hiw and what to invest. It is indeed most proper to share the real things to make everythibg ok and inline with what you desire.

Do not immediately believe in fake news about bitcoin whatsoever their degradation is againts them in bitcoin and they do not know how to bitcoin so if you know what I'm doing right then you just keep it in touch with the fake news.
infinity2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

Yes agree, world wide adoption of cryptocurrency will increase if there is no fake news.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

You have a lot of thoughts in your mind one of them is until now you can not believe why some people are really brave and confident to do or spread false or negative news just to destroy others. Good news and bad news always have an impact on Bitcoin, but the worst thing is they are spreading false news. They really must be destroyed. Hope this helps.
iram701

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

We are stupid if we believe on bad news about bitcoin that spread out through internet. It just make us loss the chance to get profit in the future, this is good when the news not spread anymore, so nothing to be worried about bitcoin.

upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

One of the false news is always there, and will disrupt the stability of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrancy market. This app only minimizes fake news. before Bitcoin is accepted by the world, then a negative factor will always exist in the Bitcoin property to drop Bitcoin prices. You disagree more with this because it has a centralized news source to one place, but the right news agency that publishes the right articles is well researched and well written and most importantly not much better than having a decentralized place where everyone can insert spam.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

I have many thoughts on my mind one of this is until now I can't believe why some people is really brave and confident to do or spread some negative or fake news just to destroyed others. Specially to Bitcoin, it's hard to think that others are continuously making fake and negative news about it even if this system only wants to give us a huge of benefits and opportunities in short, Bitcoin has only a good purpose which helping people to have much more easier and convenient life. So I think we need to do something to stop spreading fake news all over the world so all of us can live much better.

I think some peoples or institution just want to make bet with bitcoin price and they are must be want to make profits from bitcoin if the price fall. I think the biggest problem is on community because many peoples believe on that fake news and became panic and selling their bitcoin with cheaper price.
If we are long term investor, we should not panic with any negative news because we believe bitcoin is good investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

Fake news is not a good thing because citizen are believe that fake news that they read and saw is right even though not, and when fake knows spread many people afraid and panic because they believe.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

Fake news is very intriguing and alarming. Intriguing, for those people who don't know how and what the system of Bitcoin is.  Alarming, for us who uses and takes time to learn what and how Bitcoin is. I saw and read on the link above their discussion and explanation of how this works. Actually, its good to know that there are media that wants to be knowledgeable about fake news and wants to correct it to lessen the damage it cause.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cacvy3

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

Well, if you do not remember the last fake news from last year, then you are not a real bitcoiner in here. Take a look at the forum on december of 2017, when there was that HUGE bullrun, there were tons of guys trying to spread fud to make the price go down
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Fake news is not a good thing because citizen are believe that fake news that they read and saw is right even though not, and when fake knows spread many people afraid and panic because they believe.
Fake news will not be gone, it just that people will learn on how to deal with it. Bad news leads to wrong information that makes other fall. For me i suggest that ignore all the bad news spreading and just focus on the things the will help you grow in many terms. Let them be and im sure that they will be forgotten after a long time.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

I think that is a good news that no more fake news. Actually fake news can affect bitcoin and can pull it down because there are so many people that is easy to believe when they hear or read something even they are not sure about it.
previouslyabused

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Fake news is part of the crypto world and sometimes they are set up for the purpose of creating panic and certain effects on the market. I hope that others will recognize how to handle things like this because they can not easily believe the news because fake news can cause panic and that is why others their lose money
improvegoup

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

They really must be destroyed. One of the false news is always there, and will break the stability of Bitcoin and the electronic money market. You do not agree more with this because it has a focused news source in one place, but appropriate news agencies that publish relevant articles are well researched and written and most importantly not. Much better than having a decentralized place where people can insert spam.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Unfortunately money does a lot
It is very possible to publish false news by the beneficiaries of its publication
Whales control the market by spreading false news often
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

They really must be destroyed. One of the false news is always there, and will break the stability of Bitcoin and the electronic money market. You do not agree more with this because it has a focused news source in one place, but appropriate news agencies that publish relevant articles are well researched and written and most importantly not. Much better than having a decentralized place where people can insert spam.

We just hope that all unnecessary news that affecting the negative image of cryptocurrency will not be entertain by so many investors because it can destruct their investment plans and also it influence some people to be afraid and not to invest in crypto.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Even there's a lot of fake news or negative news about bitcoin and other crypto I always ignore it and always continue to believe on what I know. I'm hoping that the other people would realize on how to handle this kind of thing by that they cannot easily believe to the fake news because fake news can cause panic and that is the reason why the other people lose their money.
Sad thing is, a lot of people are still listening to those fake news, and new investors are afraid to come in because of this. Fake news is good for those investors who really wants to buy bitcoin at the bottom but I feel sorry for those who are panicking and lose their money. Let's spread a real news about cryptocurrency, so everyone will trust this market.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:35 AM

Even there's a lot of fake news or negative news about bitcoin and other crypto I always ignore it and always continue to believe on what I know. I'm hoping that the other people would realize on how to handle this kind of thing by that they cannot easily believe to the fake news because fake news can cause panic and that is the reason why the other people lose their money.
Fake news make those new to market to get panic when do not have enough knowledge about the risk on it. Sometimes from the people who also lost their investment that wanting to pull down others and the person have to handle this situation and have to believe on their selves to survive on it. Those who believe on fake news won't success but those who dont can continue to make their money grow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: