Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No more fake news  (Read 3225 times)
Hipag

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:12:53 PM

Some people spread fake news foe leaving, they spread it and they gain profit , sometimes we do good in life but thier is always a bad news about you.I think we can not take it out, all we have to do is ignored it.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

t is better that there are no more fake news spreading about bitcoin because it's actually gives a big effects to bitcoins adaptation and legalization. Fake news are considered as the one of the destructions of btc legalization because of it many governments are backing up and hesitate to have an involvement to btc because they are afraid that it can gives harm to their community
This is definitely one of the goals that we should push in bitcoin to have a better community. Well getting rid of fake news is one of the hardest thing to do especially in this era that it is very easy to disseminate news. I think fake news has no place in everywhere since the only that it brings is just uncertainty. Well bitcoin must be able to adopt that concept of no fake news.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

t is better that there are no more fake news spreading about bitcoin because it's actually gives a big effects to bitcoins adaptation and legalization. Fake news are considered as the one of the destructions of btc legalization because of it many governments are backing up and hesitate to have an involvement to btc because they are afraid that it can gives harm to their community
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think other people tends to spread fake news because they are earning from it. Well I just have an idea that other people are paying them to do such things. It will be a good boost for the bitcoin community if this kind of activity will be stop. That's the goal that we should push in bitcoin to attain no more fake news.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
neal.gerard

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Anything we can do to reduce fake news should be welcomed and encouraged. As far as I understand, this could be a powerful tool. Wouldn't it cause some delays in new delivery though? It also seems like it's meant to be a separate platform. This would mean that many people will still be going to the same news sources as they always have. They will continue to get fake news because they are ignorant of the new tools available. The idea may be great, but the biggest challenge may be implementation.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

In everything theres always be a fake news specially if the topic are so famous . Fake news can brain wash you , can make your decision not stable . So if no more fake news all things can be believable without any hesitation . And make your mind feel comfortable
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

That is good idea because of news that not true many people believe, I don't why theirs still people are brave and confident spreading fakes news those people are cancer of our community, not good to our community especially to bitcoin instead of making goods news, legit news to gain people information that true and to help some people become updated they choosing spreading negative news.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

a lot of bad news about bitcoin deliberately made for a particular purpose, do not be easy to believe news that the source of the news is not clear, we should all be able to choose which news is true and that is not, with a lot of negative news about bitcoin but I believe bitcoin will persist and hold develop and remain a winner

BestRate

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

This is a very informative article. The cryptopanic media is perfect also because it collects all popular news and posts on Reddit and gives them a mark and trust level
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

Yes it is very effective news because around us fake and scam news spreading ...fake news is hamper in bitcoins cryptocurrency markets caps.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Yes, I hope the false news will no longer exist because it can affect the market especially the most popular bitcoin and there is always bad news and make the investors and users crypto so feel panicked.
and what I hear and get is good news for bitcoin in August, and I hope the good news will come true.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nussy

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Fake are deliberate acts to destroyed and tarnished image of what topics is been address to, this should not be allow in our communities especially in cryptocurrencies system because most people base their decisions on the news they hear and listen to. We should find means of curbing it in our activities.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

The idea for the app may be good, but how it will look in practical operation. One app will not eliminate all fake news. All authors and agencies from around the world would have to take part in it. In addition, all media race in the news publication and do not want to wait for verification or acceptance. Undoubtedly, the fight against fake news is needed, and this can be a beginning.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:34:49 PM

The idea for the app may be good, but how it will look in practical operation. One app will not eliminate all fake news. All authors and agencies from around the world would have to take part in it. In addition, all media race in the news publication and do not want to wait for verification or acceptance. Undoubtedly, the fight against fake news is needed, and this can be a beginning.

We can't really hide in ourself that there are many people that are created fake news just to get what they want, just like what happened in cryptocurrency market that there are people that are creating speculation to destruct the image of crypto so people will get panic and sell their coins in very low price.
sondododo

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

bitcoin will make history. Let's buy and invest fast everyone
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:37 PM

The role of the media is huge in the process of the development of the encrypted money. We see that the market often fluctuates because of a news, and this program helps us to get a better understanding of the truth of the news.

bagaiskwpps212

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Is this source really reliable? To find crypto you need to screen information to avoid mistakes. The decision is on your side.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

This is definitely one of the goals that we should push in bitcoin to have a better community. Well getting rid of fake news is one of the hardest thing to do especially in this era that it is very easy to disseminate news. I think fake news has no place in everywhere since the only that it brings is just uncertainty. Well bitcoin must be able to adopt that concept of no fake news.
anyone involved in this field should be able to keep a good name of digital currency so that others who do not know this business are not easily affected by the false news about bitcoin that is always circulating everywhere. having a better community is indispensable to help popularize this digital currency so that people can accept the existence of bitcoin as a digital currency that can be used as an alternative means of positive activity
dinuwanaya

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

Uplifting news and terrible news continually giving effect on bitcoin, however the most noticeably bad thing is there are spread phony news . The extremely should be decimated. Expectation  this truly could help and I'll join.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

For me, I think those who are publishing fake news must be prosecuted. In Malaysia, correct me if I’m wrong, but they are going to send those people behind bars if they were to attempt in publishing fake news. Even if the fake news is good that would pump the price, it may not be a good idea in the long run as the price would dump anyway.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

Almost everything in media and radio are mostky scripted and fake mostly in favor to those who have more money in the country. Fake news has realy have a big impact in anywhere in the world just like bitcoin if some fake news  goes up and hype people with a weak hands are droping there bitcoins thats why the price drop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: